Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion thread - Week of May 16-20, 2011 - Page 14

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Oooh love this analysis of the hand WOW Etna. Seriously that is amazing. I did not think about that.

Just a thought too. I wonder how much the dream is of the future track and hints from the CV

Remember, when she gets down on her knees so he will stay? Well Guddu I think after the 30 day challenge will leave the house to protect his ego. That is why we get the promo that he sees her everywhere. But maybe the door back to the house is not so easy? RJ will stand firm and somehow not allow him the easy entry she has to the house/herself before.  Guddu will have to earn RJ in the future

I'm glad that you liked my explanation, Jpalagrawal! I thought twice before I posted because I don't want to read too much into it, but there must be a reason for it since there are many symbols in the dream!

Also, she closing the gates and him outside it could show the way he sees himself in the future. I think that he assumes that if he leaves, she will always be there waiting for him to comeback, but he is slowly realising that this will not be the case anymore, that R is not that type of girl with who he can play here I come/here I go games!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ etna- Like I've said before, I really don't know where the writers are goin'  w/Jabevi.  When I was makin' up ff regarding Jabevi well most of the stuff I made up was before the writers tainted Jabbo.  I feel he didn't really mean a few of the rude things he told Devi in the May 16th episode because she was onto commitment- marriage & he wasn't & Guddu told him to stay away from her so he said some of the things he said to her in that episode so she'll stay away from him.  I'm not gonna totally deny that he never had feelings for her.  I feel that Jabbo had at least a little something (which may have not have been all that serious) for her but she loved him more & unlike him she was onto commitment.  I hope Jabbo sees the light w/Devi & his unborn child.  I really don't wanna see Devi raisin' their kid while he is irresponsible.  Another thing I am not onto seein' is him siding w/the M&M's to break up Gunjhun.  I never wanted her to be w/the Guddu hater she is gonna marry so I guess I would like her to be w/Jabbo but a changed Jabbo.  Unfortunately, there are times in real life where girls get too carried away w/the wrong boys or boys get too carried away w/the wrong girls.  Getting too carried away in love- this has happened w/a few people in my own family😭  I'm glad the writers are focusing on this concept but I want to see goodness, happiness to eventually come out of this disaster- Devi's pregnancy. 

I agree Devi is not so bad like her mom & she deserves a nice boy but the only guys that the writers have out for her is Jabbo & the Guddu hater.  The only other guy I can think of is Kukkan but I don't think him & Devi would look good together & I never really imagined them as a couple.          
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gardes,
  You seem to be keeping me alive in your discussion points😊. Others might be wondering where, why, how ..LOL.😆

Yup I know you had clarified the address for Wafah, Rani, but CVs were doing it their own way, which I wanted to point out. My hugs to them🤗 They are just such sweeties ❤️

I agree to the points you mentioned in the Saturday morning sermons post, but you know what I think. All that points aside, there is something which doesn't make this convincing (for me) and you and I know it is purposeful. I smell something on simmer in the CVs kitchen, I am willing to wait till they finish their cooking and will enjoy the complete dish when done. Until then I refuse to write on the current scenario.

Till then, I don't mind if you wanna put my points across, gladly willing to read them as well. Hugs 🤗to you too.

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

Gardes,
  You seem to be keeping me alive in your discussion points😊. Others might be wondering where, why, how ..LOL.😆

Yup I know you had clarified the address for Wafah, Rani, but CVs were doing it their own way, which I wanted to point out. My hugs to them🤗 They are just such sweeties ❤️

I agree to the points you mentioned in the Saturday morning sermons post, but you know what I think. All that points aside, there is something which doesn't make this convincing (for me) and you and I know it is purposeful. I smell something on simmer in the CVs kitchen, I am willing to wait till they finish their cooking and will enjoy the complete dish when done. Until then I refuse to write on the current scenario.

Till then, I don't mind if you wanna put my points across, gladly willing to read them as well. Hugs 🤗to you too.

Bee, I am totally with you on this.  What is on the surface cannot be taken at face value.  Yes, all this is too tame...

And 🤗 back at you for coming out of your self-imposed hibernation to explain more clearly...
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Himanshoo tweeted that it is the handkerchief R embroidered for him that he had on his hand in the song sequence. In case anybody had any doubts 😊
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My thoughts on Guddu's dream about Runhjun ...

Beginning when he sees Runhjun smiling faces - though I did not talk to you, I have been watching u always from my CD & Carom Center

Then he comes two times closed to her from behind the saris - two times we both clashed with each other, where bcas of you I have to go to jail :(

Both GUDDU & Runhjun walks towards each other - See we both are just opposite character to each other.

Runhjun walks on the bridge where GUDDU waves his hands towards him - Just bcas we are married, I will not change for you. As its your mistake, so you have to come to me.

GUDDU holds Runhjun's hand & make her walk on the bridge - now that you came to me I will hold you. You did pooja for my mom, you fought for me with ur family. So I will hold you, (where he help her from M & M's evil plans)

GUDDU watching her while she playing with roses - I was attracted towards ur simplicity & innocence. I started admiring you.

Runhjun walks towards GUDDU - I know u started liking me & you almost came to me.

Runhjun walks back from GUDDU - I was stupid, I fought with you for no reason & I went to dance bar JUST to prove you that I am not changed.

GUDDU tries to give flowers but Runhjun closes the gate & goes back - I know deep in my heart I was wrong, I know u started hating me, I Saw your anger when you were serving me after my accident.

Runhjun see GUDDU with flowers & he disappears - but then I remember that you were worried for ME when I was in the hospital, I saw fear on your face when you thought that you lost me forever.

Runhjun see Guddu on the other side & started smiling at him - then when you found me back there a big happiness your face, when you were holding my hand while I was in the hospital bed I heard you saying that " Never do this to me, pls never leave me alone like this & go. I MISSED YOU. "

Runhjun & GUDDU looks at each other with smiles & GUDDU walking towards Runhjun - After all this mess, Now that i have realized my feelings for you. I have started falling in LOVE with you. I am trying to come close to you. " Runhjun, Will you forgive me & accept me as I AM ??? & I promise you that I will not leave again in my life.

Well, got to wait & see what Runhjun will say GUDDU :)

Please do let me know if you like this :)

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rani2007

LOL!!!! Wafah, you see what happened here...😆😆

Yeah I thought it was the handkerchief too same as Bhavni... want me to still ask? lol I give no guarantee that I'll get a reply😆.

Gardesji, you probably already saw the response but the bandage on the hand was the handkerchief!

Samacharji signing out

Ps: he also said the overall scene in which R imitates G is "one of my fav scenes in d show truly"Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edabella

@ etna- Like I've said before, I really don't know where the writers are goin'  w/Jabevi.  When I was makin' up ff regarding Jabevi well most of the stuff I made up was before the writers tainted Jabbo.  I feel he didn't really mean a few of the rude things he told Devi in the May 16th episode because she was onto commitment- marriage & he wasn't & Guddu told him to stay away from her so he said some of the things he said to her in that episode so she'll stay away from him.  I'm not gonna totally deny that he never had feelings for her.  I feel that Jabbo had at least a little something (which may have not have been all that serious) for her but she loved him more & unlike him she was onto commitment.  I hope Jabbo sees the light w/Devi & his unborn child.  I really don't wanna see Devi raisin' their kid while he is irresponsible.  Another thing I am not onto seein' is him siding w/the M&M's to break up Gunjhun.  I never wanted her to be w/the Guddu hater she is gonna marry so I guess I would like her to be w/Jabbo but a changed Jabbo.  Unfortunately, there are times in real life where girls get too carried away w/the wrong boys or boys get too carried away w/the wrong girls.  Getting too carried away in love- this has happened w/a few people in my own family😭  I'm glad the writers are focusing on this concept but I want to see goodness, happiness to eventually come out of this disaster- Devi's pregnancy. 

I agree Devi is not so bad like her mom & she deserves a nice boy but the only guys that the writers have out for her is Jabbo & the Guddu hater.  The only other guy I can think of is Kukkan but I don't think him & Devi would look good together & I never really imagined them as a couple.          

Yes, that is very sad that some people (boys and girls) to that to other people. How can they live with themselves after hurting an other person like that?

I'm really surprised the way Jabbo turned out to be! Even too it was never clear were he was actually sitting, unlike Kukan he seems to enjoy his life as a goon and he never thought twice before fooling around with Mahadevi!

Kukan, on the other side seems like a person who does what he does because he never had other options in life, but he wishes his life to be different, that is way he was the first who advise Guddu to accept the offer from the mobile company-because he saw it as an chance to change his life, while Jabbo was always against it!

peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great dream analysis .  Note R is repeatedly wearing the sari G bought for her...a sign of her accepance or his ownership?
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rani2007

Gardesji, you probably already saw the response but the bandage on the hand was the handkerchief!

Samacharji signing out

Ps: he also said the overall scene in which R imitates G is "one of my fav scenes in d show truly"

It is no wonder that he is doubling up with laughter.  She must have done it for the final shoot and he did not expect it...  😛

Edit, Thanks Rani.  You are super!
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago