Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
JP, watch again.  He calls her dharampatni in today's episode - I think even more than once...

(You were just waiting for some one to tell you to watch again, weren't you!)   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

JP, watch again.  He calls her dharampatni in today's episode - I think even more than once...

(You were just waiting for some one to tell you to watch again, weren't you!)   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

which parts? 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aginaya69

which parts? 

I noticed only once, when he tells her to get ready to go shopping. but it was not his usual sarcastic dharampatniji. it was bhai dharampatni, seemed a little odd the way he said it today,
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aginaya69

@boldface, black.  loved what you said.  totally agree.  very poetic how you said first pangs of innocent love and the way old couples communicate.

@boldface pink.  😭

@boldface red.  😭😭😭.  really loved the part about the embroidery on the handkerchief.  i loved how runjhun had to lock the door because she was preparing it as a surprise for guddu.  loved how, inspite of the fact that guddu has said time and time again that he was living PN, that he keeps coming back and staying.  loved the fact that he was going to THEIR room.  and definitely loved the shared laughter. 

honestly, jp, i was choking when i read this post. 

Agin, I loved, loved the pink and red in the embroidery and then the masculine blue. So adorable. I think she did not want to use his full name as she doesn't as his wife, so it was a cute nickname. Today there was a childishness about RJ that was delightful
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

Ms. S. Samacharji,

How did Mr. Guddu S(h)ukla hurt his hand?  When he holds the flowers, it looks like a bandage.  The band-aid from the forehead is missing but a bandage shows up instead on his right hand. Poocho, poocho!

LOL!!!! Wafah, you see what happened here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah I thought it was the handkerchief too same as Bhavni... want me to still ask? lol  I give no guarantee that I'll get a replyπŸ˜†.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

What a gift today's episode was. I know that they are trying to attract a wider viewership and that is why they are showing in  the last two weeks the range of different emotions that these characters can play.

This show deserves to be the #1 show, so I have no problem with that. The darkness of last Friday became light today.

For us, today was lovely on so many levels. I think whoever writes for this show knows about the first pangs of innocent love and the ways that old married couples communicate. Guddu and RJ have both in them.

To me today hands down the best scene was to see these two characters laugh together. Such big hearty laughs that almost seems to dispel the other emotions that were in that room all week.

Think what happened in that same room a week ago--the pain and the hate that was there.  Hard to believe this is RJ that used the word "hate"  and the Guddu that called her a "sinner."Are those doubts still there and that pain? Sure for both there is pain and doubt.

But I could see how much they miss each other, the sounds of each others voices and the normalcy that they felt with each other. It was nice that they experienced that again. Both wanted to just forget.

But this couple has made strides..

Guddu listened to RJ and hence the apology. But RJ also listened to Guddu. Her hand-made  symbol of the G was a very unique way of saying that she knows who he is and that he has a style all his own. She is starting to respect that  he is his own person.  I think Guddu appreciated that she did that with her hands for him. RJ represents to Guddu a sense of peace and home that you can tell that he so craves. There is also an innocence about RJ and that cute writing on the handkerchief is probably her first thanks to a boy. Loved the different colors

Another thing that I just loved today was the fun they were having. RJ and Guddu have a friendship. They do not always show this on these soaps. The way they both threw back their heads and laughed--priceless. He makes her come alive--whether in her humor or even her anger or defiance. He awakens her.

I know that today was a filler, but I also think this is the way that relationships evolve. In anger, in denial, there are so many things that we continue to do for the ones we love... small automatic gestures and that is what they showed this week. Even today is so natural when you are going through some emotional drama with someone--you do want to remember and reconnect to what it was that attracted you to each other.

I hope that RJ and Guddu get the fuel from this they need as no doubt more battles lay ahead. But what a lovely break today was.

What a post jpalagrawal!!!!!  I really like what u said about how he awakens her.   I agree it was nice to see Gunjhun just laughin' their heads off for change.  The dream sequence was really cute.  Now I wanna see Runjhun dream about himπŸ˜†         
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Agin, I loved, loved the pink and red in the embroidery and then the masculine blue. So adorable. I think she did not want to use his full name as she doesn't as his wife, so it was a cute nickname. Today there was a childishness about RJ that was delightful

So... am I the only one who wrote she wrote G as a way of writing JI? I thought that was her being cute... play on "words."

J, really nice posts 😊
rani2007 thumbnail

Question.  Are you referring to Guddu calling Runjhun Bhaai (brother) or Bhaiii (shorter ah sound after the Bh...which is usually said "Arre Bhaii" and it kind of is a way of referring to someone with frustration... hey you.)?

I don't remember Guddu calling Runjhun  "Bhaai?"
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani2007

Question.  Are you referring to Guddu calling Runjhun Bhaai (brother) or Bhaiii (shorter ah sound after the Bh...which is usually said "Arre Bhaii" and it kind of is a way of referring to someone with frustration... hey you.)?

I don't remember Guddu calling Runjhun  "Bhaai?"

Ok thanks Rani

Okay now I feel dumb. So he has not been calling her "brother" all week? PHEW!!!!!😳

Talk about killing the romance

I have heard him say Bhaiii all week. And last week when he was drunk and she told him to move, he says, why should I move, you are my wife and then used Bhaiii

Also yesterday when he sat down to eat, he asked her to get the food and said Bhaiii

So what does Bhaiii mean?
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
I know people have posted it would be cute to see Guddu's reactions if people congratulate him on being the father (if they think Runjhun is the one pregnant and not Devi).  I'm afraid it won't be cute... I think he'll flip out and think it's Abhi's kid and we'll have a Mahabharat again. πŸ˜•

I do think that the writers added this plot in specifically to keep Guddu attached to Runjhun.  I think they'll bringing the Abhigyaan story to an end where Runjhun will share what happened between Abhi and her and why she broke the engagement.  I'm not sure if that'll happen because Guddu thinks Runjhun is pregnant (even though timing makes no sense) or because Runjhun tells Guddu her suspicions about Devi and he brings up her getting tested.  I really don't want the two of them fighting though because I think if Guddu blames Runjhun about Abhi again (and being pregnant) she won't forgive him.  With Guddu's hot head, I'm not sure he'll thin about the fact that Abhi has been gone for a long time plus Runjhun would never do such a thing.

I would love to see a cute reaction from Guddu about being congratulated about becoming a father... just not sure it will happen.  I feel like if the cutesy thing were to happen then he'd stay in PN after the challenge and I really don't see that happening.  He has to leave PN after the challenge is done.

Who knows.