Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion thread - Week of May 16-20, 2011 - Page 10

Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jpalagrawal

What a gift today's episode was. I know that they are trying to attract a wider viewership and that is why they are showing in  the last two weeks the range of different emotions that these characters can play.

This show deserves to be the #1 show, so I have no problem with that. The darkness of last Friday became light today.

For us, today was lovely on so many levels. I think whoever writes for this show knows about the first pangs of innocent love and the ways that old married couples communicate. Guddu and RJ have both in them.

To me today hands down the best scene was to see these two characters laugh together. Such big hearty laughs that almost seems to dispel the other emotions that were in that room all week.

Think what happened in that same room a week ago--the pain and the hate that was there.  Hard to believe this is RJ that used the word "hate"  and the Guddu that called her a "sinner."Are those doubts still there and that pain? Sure for both there is pain and doubt.

But I could see how much they miss each other, the sounds of each others voices and the normalcy that they felt with each other. It was nice that they experienced that again. Both wanted to just forget.

But this couple has made strides..

Guddu listened to RJ and hence the apology. But RJ also listened to Guddu. Her hand-made  symbol of the G was a very unique way of saying that she knows who he is and that he has a style all his own. She is starting to respect that  he is his own person.  I think Guddu appreciated that she did that with her hands for him. RJ represents to Guddu a sense of peace and home that you can tell that he so craves. There is also an innocence about RJ and that cute writing on the handkerchief is probably her first thanks to a boy. Loved the different colors

Another thing that I just loved today was the fun they were having. RJ and Guddu have a friendship. They do not always show this on these soaps. The way they both threw back their heads and laughed--priceless. He makes her come alive--whether in her humor or even her anger or defiance. He awakens her.

I know that today was a filler, but I also think this is the way that relationships evolve. In anger, in denial, there are so many things that we continue to do for the ones we love... small automatic gestures and that is what they showed this week. Even today is so natural when you are going through some emotional drama with someone--you do want to remember and reconnect to what it was that attracted you to each other.

I hope that RJ and Guddu get the fuel from this they need as no doubt more battles lay ahead. But what a lovely break today was.

@boldface, black.  loved what you said.  totally agree.  very poetic how you said first pangs of innocent love and the way old couples communicate.

@boldface pink.  😭

@boldface red.  😭😭😭.  really loved the part about the embroidery on the handkerchief.  i loved how runjhun had to lock the door because she was preparing it as a surprise for guddu.  loved how, inspite of the fact that guddu has said time and time again that he was living PN, that he keeps coming back and staying.  loved the fact that he was going to THEIR room.  and definitely loved the shared laughter. 

honestly, jp, i was choking when i read this post. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved the episode..great G and R scenes..

dream part was the best..thought the cvs wld only show part of the song but we got full version..

also like part where G is helping R walk on that balcony..

they way he chokes on the food..classic..he looked so cute..

cant wait to see if they do go out on monday..can feel big dhamaka coming up..

also wish some of their misunderstandings from last week get addressed soon..
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ms. S. Samacharji,

How did Mr. Guddu S(h)ukla hurt his hand?  When he holds the flowers, it looks like a bandage.  The band-aid from the forehead is missing but a bandage shows up instead on his right hand. Poocho, poocho!
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gardes

Ms. S. Samacharji,

How did Mr. Guddu S(h)ukla hurt his hand?  When he holds the flowers, it looks like a bandage.  The band-aid from the forehead is missing but a bandage shows up instead on his right hand. Poocho, poocho!

it looks like the hankie she gave him..😉
gardes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavni88

it looks like the hankie she gave him..😉

Duh, never thought of it!  Thanks, Bhavni.  Why didn't I think of it?  Let me go watch again...  😡😳
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bee,

The first set of emots are for most of the episode.  The angry part is for Mahadevi's situation.  I really wished the CVs did not go that route.

Ok thanks for the clarification, Gardes.
gardes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

Ok thanks for the clarification, Gardes.

Bee, I was afraid of opening your post, thinking you will whack me on the head for not recognizing the hankie Runjhun had so lovingly embroidered!  How dare I not watch today's episode intently!  😭😉😆😆😆

And you are welcome...
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Duh, never thought of it!  Thanks, Bhavni.  Why didn't I think of it?  Let me go watch again...  😡😳

Bhavni, I think you get the romantic of the day award. I seriously did not see the hanky and was wondering how Guddu hurt his hand. That is sooo freakin cute. It means that he really treasured it.

👏Good eyes Bhavni

By the way, why does Guddu keep calling RJ "bhai" this past week. Is he avoiding calling her dharampatni?

By the way was that a male fantasy or what? RJ works and Guddu stares at her. Pick up a perfume bottle and help the girl  😆

Loved the Kukkun and Jabbo sidekick bit too
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jpalagrawal

What a gift today's episode was. I know that they are trying to attract a wider viewership and that is why they are showing in  the last two weeks the range of different emotions that these characters can play.

This show deserves to be the #1 show, so I have no problem with that. The darkness of last Friday became light today.

For us, today was lovely on so many levels. I think whoever writes for this show knows about the first pangs of innocent love and the ways that old married couples communicate. Guddu and RJ have both in them.

To me today hands down the best scene was to see these two characters laugh together. Such big hearty laughs that almost seems to dispel the other emotions that were in that room all week.

Think what happened in that same room a week ago--the pain and the hate that was there.  Hard to believe this is RJ that used the word "hate"  and the Guddu that called her a "sinner."Are those doubts still there and that pain? Sure for both there is pain and doubt.

But I could see how much they miss each other, the sounds of each others voices and the normalcy that they felt with each other. It was nice that they experienced that again. Both wanted to just forget.

But this couple has made strides..

Guddu listened to RJ and hence the apology. But RJ also listened to Guddu. Her hand-made  symbol of the G was a very unique way of saying that she knows who he is and that he has a style all his own. She is starting to respect that  he is his own person.  I think Guddu appreciated that she did that with her hands for him. RJ represents to Guddu a sense of peace and home that you can tell that he so craves. There is also an innocence about RJ and that cute writing on the handkerchief is probably her first thanks to a boy. Loved the different colors

Another thing that I just loved today was the fun they were having. RJ and Guddu have a friendship. They do not always show this on these soaps. The way they both threw back their heads and laughed--priceless. He makes her come alive--whether in her humor or even her anger or defiance. He awakens her.

I know that today was a filler, but I also think this is the way that relationships evolve. In anger, in denial, there are so many things that we continue to do for the ones we love... small automatic gestures and that is what they showed this week. Even today is so natural when you are going through some emotional drama with someone--you do want to remember and reconnect to what it was that attracted you to each other.

I hope that RJ and Guddu get the fuel from this they need as no doubt more battles lay ahead. But what a lovely break today was.

what a beautiful post, Jp 😊
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Think what happened in that same room a week ago--the pain and the hate that was there. Hard to believe this is RJ that used the word "hate" and the Guddu that called her a "sinner."Are those doubts still there and that pain? Sure for both there is pain and doubt.

Really ? When did all this happened ? I dont know about all this.

Hahaha just kidding :)

Very true, No sign for this. They both were missing each other very much. We could clearly see that on GUDDU Ji, how much he miss Ruhnjun :) sweet