Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gardes

Reserved for my comments coming up after Wafah's Update...

🤣

Edit:  and 😡

same here 😆  😆  😆  😆 😆  😆  😆  😆  😆  😆

😡   😡  😡  😡  😡  😡  😡  😡

I was just about to PM you Gardes 😃
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Best. Song. Sequence. Ever. LOL!

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani2007

Best. Song. Sequence. Ever. LOL!

Rani, as I as watching the episode, I kept thinking, Seinfeld, move over!  Bhagonwali is the new show to watch!  I was past LOL.  I was ROFL!
gardes thumbnail
This translation is for LG...  from Gardes

Tere Mast Mast Do Nain...

Takte Rehte Tujhko Sanjh Savere
I was looking at you from dawn to dusk

Nainon Mein Basya Jaise Nain Yeh Tere
Your eyes have been united with mine

Tere Mast Mast Do Nain Mere Dil Ka Le Gaye Chain
Your pretty eyes have stole the serenity of my heart

Mere Dil Ka Le Gaye Chain Tere Mast Mast Do Nain
My heart's serenity has been stolen by your pretty eyes

Pehle Pehal Tujhe Dekha Tho Dil Mera
Earlier seeing you, my heart

Dhadka Haye Dhadka, Dhadka Haaye
Tends to beat faster

Jal Jal Uda Hoon Main, Shola Jo Pyar Ka
I am burning in the fire of love

Bhadka Haaye Bhadka, Bhadka Haaye
And it's burst

Neendon Mein Gul Gaye Hai Sapne Jo Tere
Your dreams have become so much part of my sleep that

Badle Se Lag Rahe Hain Andaaz Mere
My attitude has changed

Mahi Beaab Sa, Dil Yeh Betab Sa
Dear my heart is restless

Tadpa Jaye Tadpa, Tadpa Jaye
And keep on torturing me

Nainon Ki Jheel Mein Utra Tha Yun Hi Dil
Falling to the stream of your eyes

Dooba Jayee Dooaa Jayee, Dooba Jayee
My hearts is drowning in it

Hosho Hawas Ab Tho Khone Lage Hai
I am loosing my consciousness now

Hum Bhi Deewane Tere Hone Lage Hai
And became crazy for you

Courtesy:  AungWorld
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Reserved for my comments coming up after Wafah's Update...

🤣

Edit:  and 😡

Gardes,
 Need clarification -

So the 1st set of emoticons were put in when you watched half the episode and the other set of them after the complete episode?
😕
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Gardes,
 Need clarification -

So the 1st set of emoticons were put in when you watched half the episode and the other set of them after the complete episode?
😕

Bee,

The first set of emots are for most of the episode.  The angry part is for Mahadevi's situation.  I really wished the CVs did not go that route.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣

ðŸ˜¡

These are my sentiments as I watched today' s episode.  I thought it was quite funny what the Cvs were doing with the 2 leads.  There are still many unanswered questions in my mind (Bee, you and I know which ones).

I did not like Mahadevi's track of pregnancy and I let the CVs know yesterday and I will mention it again today.

Today's show was for the younger female audience and all I could see in front of my eyes as I watched the episode were carrots - bright orange ones with fresh green leaves on the top!  Very enticing... CVs.  Good strategy!

You have guaranteed yourselves an anxiously awaiting audience on Monday.  The laughter, the roleplaying, the looks, the dream sequence.  Went all out, didn't you.  Covering up some dhamaka (blast) coming up?  Guddu is up to something.  He cannot go from a reminder about chunauti to riverfront, buttha and icecream in a couple of hours.  Lets see.

Can someone tell me if I missed an episode somewhere that explained how Guddu, who did not want to move to PN ended up in his original room that he shared with Runjhun and all that followed?

The G-R scenes were too cutesy and entertaining.

Amma, you spoke my mind that only people who work hard can change their bhag!  Muaahhh!  Good message for the evilness that resides in your mansion, Amma.

Got to return to work.  Be back later...

I agree with most of this, gardes.  As for the room change thing, I noticed that in the episode from a few days ago - I think it was Wednesday.  Remember the note that Runjhun leaves for him in the bathroom? He was upstairs then and then comes down the stairs as he overhears the M&Ms.  I think they imply that after the chat with Kukkan he doesn't put up a fight with moving from Amma's room to "their" room.  I don't think they bothered to show it as an issue.
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a gift today's episode was. I know that they are trying to attract a wider viewership and that is why they are showing in  the last two weeks the range of different emotions that these characters can play.

This show deserves to be the #1 show, so I have no problem with that. The darkness of last Friday became light today.

For us, today was lovely on so many levels. I think whoever writes for this show knows about the first pangs of innocent love and the ways that old married couples communicate. Guddu and RJ have both in them.

To me today hands down the best scene was to see these two characters laugh together. Such big hearty laughs that almost seems to dispel the other emotions that were in that room all week.

Think what happened in that same room a week ago--the pain and the hate that was there.  Hard to believe this is RJ that used the word "hate"  and the Guddu that called her a "sinner."Are those doubts still there and that pain? Sure for both there is pain and doubt.

But I could see how much they miss each other, the sounds of each others voices and the normalcy that they felt with each other. It was nice that they experienced that again. Both wanted to just forget.

But this couple has made strides..

Guddu listened to RJ and hence the apology. But RJ also listened to Guddu. Her hand-made  symbol of the G was a very unique way of saying that she knows who he is and that he has a style all his own. She is starting to respect that  he is his own person.  I think Guddu appreciated that she did that with her hands for him. RJ represents to Guddu a sense of peace and home that you can tell that he so craves. There is also an innocence about RJ and that cute writing on the handkerchief is probably her first thanks to a boy. Loved the different colors

Another thing that I just loved today was the fun they were having. RJ and Guddu have a friendship. They do not always show this on these soaps. The way they both threw back their heads and laughed--priceless. He makes her come alive--whether in her humor or even her anger or defiance. He awakens her.

I know that today was a filler, but I also think this is the way that relationships evolve. In anger, in denial, there are so many things that we continue to do for the ones we love... small automatic gestures and that is what they showed this week. Even today is so natural when you are going through some emotional drama with someone--you do want to remember and reconnect to what it was that attracted you to each other.

I hope that RJ and Guddu get the fuel from this they need as no doubt more battles lay ahead. But what a lovely break today was.

Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One thing I'd like to mention... I like how Guddu's hand was stretched towards Runjhun as he was asleep. It's like he's subconsciously reaching out to her :)

I have a feeling they won't end up going out.. if Runjhun overhears Mahadevi.. ðŸ˜” But I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Writers are probably thinking that they gave us too much of a good thing, now back to reality... sighhh

gardes thumbnail
And the game of musical beds continues... 😆😉