Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Infofan

I doubt it. He seems more like the munni badnaam and sheila ki jawani types πŸ˜†

I agree...
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Are we analyzing whistling tunes now??
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Pray, tell, Wafah.  Shall I bring up what Mahadevi had for lunch instead?  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wafah

hopefully we can get back to touches soon. πŸ˜†
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the pre-cap is some sort of daydream for Runjhun, after all eventually she does need to be attracted to her husband. And the reason she looks kind of "wierded out" is because she is confused by her new feelings about Guddu. It honestly does not look like a "real" scene.
sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pleiades

I think the pre-cap is some sort of daydream for Runjhun, after all eventually she does need to be attracted to her husband. And the reason she looks kind of "wierded out" is because she is confused by her new feelings about Guddu. It honestly does not look like a "real" scene.

Or the precap is showing that Guddu will be reminding Runhjun that the end of the challenge is drawing near and he is in the upper hand. I thought Guddu looked like his gloating and very sure of himself.πŸ˜‰
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sofeajan

Or the precap is showing that Guddu will be reminding Runhjun that the end of the challenge is drawing near and he is in the upper hand. I thought Guddu looked like his gloating and very sure of himself.πŸ˜‰

true, it could be one of these reasons as well.
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Gardes

Can some confirm for me...  Was Jabbo whistling a Raj Kapoor number...?

Kisiki muskuraahaton pe ho nisaar
Kisika dard mil sake to le udhaar
Kisike vaaste ho tere dil mein pyaar
Jeena isi ka naam hai...

[/QUOTE]

Please translate...😳...Clueless about this...πŸ˜•...I missing all the fun ...πŸ˜†...of analyse the whistle...πŸ˜‰...
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

Originally posted by Gardes

Can some confirm for me...  Was Jabbo whistling a Raj Kapoor number...?

Kisiki muskuraahaton pe ho nisaar
Kisika dard mil sake to le udhaar
Kisike vaaste ho tere dil mein pyaar
Jeena isi ka naam hai...

Please translate...😳...Clueless about this...πŸ˜•...I missing all the fun ...πŸ˜†...of analyse the whistle...πŸ˜‰...
[/QUOTE]

LG, the song that Jabbo whistles as he spots Mahadevi who is meeting her future BIL is from a movie from the 50's.  Jabbo just does not come across as someone who would whistle such a song.  The song depicts a person who is penniless but with a big heart who enjoys little pleasures of life like sweet smiles and a person with a big heart who takes on other's pain and gives the shirt off his back and enjoys life to the fullest.

We thought it was strange that it is so unlike Jabbo as we know him now.  He has turned selfish and grey and seems to be the kind to favor raunchy songs of Bollywood.  But may be that is a hint from the Cvs about Jabbo and the direction he may take.
gardes thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑

These are my sentiments as I watched today' s episode.  I thought it was quite funny what the Cvs were doing with the 2 leads.  There are still many unanswered questions in my mind (Bee, you and I know which ones).

I did not like Mahadevi's track of pregnancy and I let the CVs know yesterday and I will mention it again today.

Today's show was for the younger female audience and all I could see in front of my eyes as I watched the episode were carrots - bright orange ones with fresh green leaves on the top!  Very enticing... CVs.  Good strategy!

You have guaranteed yourselves an anxiously awaiting audience on Monday.  The laughter, the roleplaying, the looks, the dream sequence.  Went all out, didn't you.  Covering up some dhamaka (blast) coming up?  Guddu is up to something.  He cannot go from a reminder about chunauti to riverfront, buttha and icecream in a couple of hours.  Lets see.

Can someone tell me if I missed an episode somewhere that explained how Guddu, who did not want to move to PN ended up in his original room that he shared with Runjhun and all that followed?

The G-R scenes were too cutesy and entertaining.

Amma, you spoke my mind that only people who work hard can change their bhag!  Muaahhh!  Good message for the evilness that resides in your mansion, Amma.

Got to return to work.  Be back later...
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago