Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I had another thought about a potential track... since we saw Jabbo looking ashamed... is it possible that Jabbo will be reformed? Guddu will see that Jabbo has changed for Devi and think about changing for Runjhun??

hmm...
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: edabella

Well I hope what u said ends up happening Pleiades.  I never was onto her & that Guddu hater being together but I'm kinda a Jabevi fan.  Her & the Guddu hater look really bad together.  Ideally, I want Devi + a non-womanizing Jabbo who truly loves his Devi to happen- this is what ends up happening in my ff.  I am so freakin' hesitant to tell Wafah to have the "Love Mansion of Jabevi" (it's located on the 5th page of this forum at present) which is like the "Guddu & Runjhun ka Bhagowala Corner" be a sticky because like I've said before,  we know that Guddu & Runjhun will end up together but Jabbo & Devi... I don't know about them.  

I feel just because she got over Guddu so easily that doesn't necessarily mean she'll get over Jabbo so easily as well.  What she experienced w/Jabbo was different.  Nothing at all happened between her & Guddu & when she did have a crush on Guddu he didn't show any indication at all w/liking her back.  W/her & Jabbo, they were havin' this secret thing goin' on & the feelings were mutual.  Ok, I'm not gonna say they were seriously mutual but I feel that Jabbo had at least a little something for her but she loved him more & unlike him she was onto commitment.  They communicated through letters & by phone, they went on a date, he got her gifts & said sweet nothings to her, & he even told her that he wants to marry her.  Who knows what else happened on that secret date that they had.  They may have hugged, kissed, possibly made love to each other (at least a few people on this forum are thinkin' about her being preggers w/his kid.) 

I feel just because she got over Guddu so easily that doesn't necessarily mean she'll get over Jabbo so easily as well.  What she experienced w/Jabbo was different.  Nothing at all happened between her & Guddu & when she did have a crush on Guddu he didn't show any indication at all w/liking her back.  W/her & Jabbo, they were havin' this secret thing goin' on & the feelings were mutual.  Ok, I'm not gonna say they were seriously mutual but I feel that Jabbo had at least a little something for her but she loved him more & unlike him she was onto commitment.  They communicated through letters & by phone, they went on a date, he got her gifts & said sweet nothings to her, & he even told her that he wants to marry her.  Who knows what else happened on that secret date that they had.  They may have hugged, kissed, possibly made love to each other (at least a few people on this forum are thinkin' about her being preggers w/his kid.)  
  It seemed like the whole date wasn't really shown to us viewers.  More like parts or most of the date was shown to us  Anyways, we'll see what happens between her & Jabbo in the future episodes.  I'm used to watchin' shows about at least a few couples.  There are other couples on this show besides Gunjhun but I don't like any of them except Guddu's parents.  The other couples on the show consist of evil people.  Although I wouldn't really call Lakhan's wife, Mishrain evil.  It would be nice to see a younger, non-evil couple on the show besides Gunjhun.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely ❀️ Gunjhun but both Gunjhun & Jabevi is ideal for me!!!! 

Well, Edabella, I honestly wouldn't mind Jabbo-Mahadevi together, I thought they were rather sweet and cute at the beginning especially with all of the cliche-filled interactions. But for now I rather dislike Jabbo, and if he's alone for now that's fine with me. Perhaps, a reformed Jabbo wooing an angry/non-trusting Mahadevi could be a future track for the show.

Then again, looking at the May 19th (Thurs) episode's pre-cap show on the 18th, it seems that Mahadevi is still yearning for her dear Jabbo-Ji, but then again pre-caps can be quite deceiving as we all know.

And you make a good point about the fact that Mahadevi's brief infatuation with Guddu, is quite different than her brief courtship with Jabbo, so yes, I can see your point about how she would react differently after she is shut down by Jabbo than when she was shut down by Guddu.

As for the younger couples thing, I wouldn't mind one or two, as long as the focus stays on Guddu-Runjhun. Bhagonwali is actually the only Indian drama I watch I'm just honestly not at all interested in the saas-bahu nonsense with a ridiculous, going-it-alone self-righteous heroine. I really like how different Bhagonwali is from the typical Indian drama.

And plus, I'm pretty bad with names and remembering faces, so I don't mind the small cast tbh.

Edit: added quotes and another paragraph
Edited by Pleiades - 12 years ago
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

I would not have come to this thread today if Gardes hadn't mentioned it in the WU!

😑

Okay, I recovered ..πŸ˜†

Gardes to answer your question - "Did anyone think Jabbo looked angry when Runjhun gave the food bowl to Kukkan?"

He did feel bad that he fell in Runjhun's eyes, but in that scene, he was more ashamed of himself and the way he took the bowl back from kukkan's hand showed he wanted to rectify his mistake.

Edit: I don't think it was "anger".

He was also uneasy in today's episode, May 18th (Wed), perhaps Runjhun's words got to him, I couldn't decipher his looks towards Mahadevi though.
But then again his unease could just be from the fact that Guddu keeps slapping him πŸ˜†.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gardes,
 I just wanted to comment on this, so snipped everything else.

Just bcos you mentioned it, I saw it carefully when I watched the episode on TV just a while back.

What he wore today was not the Orange kurta. This was mustard color one .. almost similar but not same.
But my question is how he wore? Did he not protest saying - "Humare baap, nana S(h)ukla bhi nahin pahante the" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†and he wore 2 of them - a White one (that again looked a bit different from the previous one) and the Mustard color one.

In white he was <?> β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Okay in this one, after getting a glimpse of that Orange kurta  in todays episode(in the flashback scene), before it was burnt, I am not sure if that one matches the one that he wore while recuperating in the house after the accident. Bcos now I am confused and feel that was a blooper. I could go back and check the older videos .. but am feeling lazy so am not checking. If some one else gets to chk, please do confirm if it was a blooper or not. πŸ˜†

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pleiades

He was also uneasy in today's episode, May 18th (Wed), perhaps Runjhun's words got to him, I couldn't decipher his looks towards Mahadevi though.
But then again his unease could just be from the fact that Guddu keeps slapping him πŸ˜†.

Todays unease again felt to me like he was totally totally ashamed. He would be thankful if Guddu doesn't come to know of all the thoughts he had (some for Mahadevi and some for  Guddu.)

BTW, Guddu really showed he doesn't care what internal wars his pals are having among themselves (Reference: When he sends them to fetch some customers for the IM centre, Kukkan-Jabbo is exchanges words and Guddu catches the resentments.)
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bee5

Okay in this one, after getting a glimpse of that Orange kurta  in todays episode(in the flashback scene), before it was burnt, I am not sure if that one matches the one that he wore while recuperating in the house after the accident. Bcos now I am confused and feel that was a blooper. I could go back and check the older videos .. but am feeling lazy so am not checking. If some one else gets to chk, please do confirm if it was a blooper or not. πŸ˜†

I shall clear the doubts for all of you...not the same kurta he burned...the kurta he burned was the one he wore to the opening of the mobile gallery...the one he fought in...brighter orange, and longer. The kurta he wore in the episode brownish, and smaller, and a very plain one compared to the orange one he wore. Same goes for the white. It wasn't the one he burned. This one was shorter, and a different cut.

Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bojha raja...ha ha ha good name
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Missed the aired episode and will likely miss it again today (19th).  Ugh (😑).

Not too much happened in yesterday's show other than that the silent treatment continues between Guddu and Runjhun.  It is still business as usual.  Pravachans are present but not at length.  Approval of wifey is sought but does not register in the thick skull as such.

Interestingly, without talking to each other directly, they are talking a lot.

Looks have become a language between them in a way.  Only they are oblivious to it.

The bathroom scene was funny in that Guddu wants Runjhun around but his pride gets in the way.

The clothes scene was a compromise from Runjhun's side and a (false/smug) presumption on Guddu's side.

The fly in the shop was a subtle dig at the Mobile Center turning into a makkhi-maar business (alluded to by M & Ms) - no business happening there so the employees have resorted to fly-swatting.

I loved to see that the only time the Mamis come together is to harass Runjhun but there is no unity among themselves.  Hence they will never be successful in any of their nefarius plots.  One tiny thing sets them off against each other.  Lage raho Mamijaans.

Vishnu needs to be hung in his own adalat (court).  He is a brainless sleaze-bucket alright.  He instigates, he plots and then fails.  Only Runjhun's bhag brought him this far but on his own, he is nothing and nobody.

One thing to note is that while Guddu makes bombastic claims on a lot of things, bhagonwali or not, it is Runjhun who has the inherent skills to carry things off.  She has handled her Mamas' businesses while staying under the radar (quietly), she is practical, she has people skills.  Her bhag with Guddu may have brought them this far but it is still her mehenat (hard-work) and skills that will help her and Guddu succeed.  Guddu will learn to admire that.

I loved the way Guddu swatted at Jabbo when reacting to Runjhun.  I think in a way he wanted Runjhun back in the store but is too stubborn to admit to it.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Humaari Dukaan"

Will post regarding this after Wafah's update. 😍

Edit:  Guddu's reaction to this comment and the fact that his anger seems to have gone away tells you just how far gone he is (in love).  He has it in his heart that Runjhun does not associate herself with him but rather with Abhi and I think this comment makes him think that Runjhun is associating her with him... so she's actually referring to the two of them as one entity.  It says a lot that two words could have such a strong impact on Guddu.  His insecurity just flew out the window.

I have been watching two other soaps on and off and I thought it was interesting that in both of them... the male leads who have professed their love for the female lead desert the female lead as soon as they think the woman did something wrong.  Both of these shows have shown the female lead being kicked out of the house and the husband has basically just stood by.  Guddu for all his faults... when he finally realizes and admits to himself that he loves Runjhun will NEVER desert her.  He will fight for her against the entire world if he has to.  He misunderstands her now... but they're still not at the level of a trusted marriage yet.  I cannot wait until Guddu becomes aware of his feelings and accepts Runjhun and she accepts him. 😍
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A pregnant Mahadevi is not an appealing twist.  Too cliched.  I hope it is simply a case of food poisoning. Edited by gardes - 12 years ago