Discussion thread - Week of May 16-20, 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by edabella

I am so freakin' hesitant to tell Wafah to have the "Love Mansion of Jabevi" (it's located on the 5th page of this forum at present) which is like the "Guddu & Runjhun ka Bhagowala Corner" be a sticky because like I've said before,  we know that Guddu & Runjhun will end up together but Jabbo & Devi... I don't know about them.  

I can't make couple threads into Sticky. Technically it isn't allowed. Since Guddu and Runjhun were the only main couple it was allowed otherwise when there are other love angles involved it becomes a problematic issue. So I can't make the Jabbo and Mahadevi thread into a sticky.
~ I didn't know this to be the case Wafah.  Well now I know.  Thanks.
Originally posted by gardes

<snip>
Someone mentioned that Guddu had clothes on that didn't he burn (the orange kurta)?  Yeah, CVs what happened?
<snip> 
Gardes,
 I just wanted to comment on this, so snipped everything else.

Just bcos you mentioned it, I saw it carefully when I watched the episode on TV just a while back.

What he wore today was not the Orange kurta. This was mustard color one .. almost similar but not same.
But my question is how he wore? Did he not protest saying - "Humare baap, nana S(h)ukla bhi nahin pahante the" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†and he wore 2 of them - a White one (that again looked a bit different from the previous one) and the Mustard color one.

In white he was <?> β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago
LOL I noticed the Kurta thing as well... he burns everything because it is Abhigyaan and then he dons two different kurtas... though I guess the hospital gave him the first one? I can't remember what he was wearing when he was lying in bed but I think it was a kurta and that wasn't what he had on at the accident.

Guddu earned a new name from Mitho mami, i.e. BOJHA RAJA... a genuine counter part of our BOJHA RANI... πŸ€£
can anyone tell me what boja rani means??
Originally posted by bhavni88

can anyone tell me what boja rani means??

In the U.S. epis, they show the subtitles translating it as "workhorse"πŸ˜†

I think it basically literally means "she who is meant to bear all burdens"...like a mule in a sense...bojha means burden I think...
two back to back episodes without Guddu calling R his dharampatni πŸ˜”
Originally posted by nureat01

In the U.S. epis, they show the subtitles translating it as "workhorse"πŸ˜†

I think it basically literally means "she who is meant to bear all burdens"...like a mule in a sense...bojha means burden I think...

Guys it's a double entendre... workhorse yes... but also someone who is a burden.  I think Mittho says it as a way to call her a Burden to the family.

And I just listened to the Bojo Raja reference lol. I think in that case its a reference to him becoming a burden but hopefully it will come true that he starts to do work.
You know what was funny... the customer looked at Runjhun when Guddu was rude to him as if she was the owner of the shop.  Guddu didn't say a peep when the customer complained to Runjhun and she took over to do the selling.  I wonder if this is foreshadowing...

Guddu made a good point that he runs the CD and Carom club so of course he can run the mobile center... he does know how to run a certain type of business but he hasn't realized yet that the clientele is different for the mobile center.

I also feel like Runjhun is getting close to losing patience with her Mamis... she's got so much on her mind with Guddu... I think she's starting to get visibly annoyed at their arguments.  I think it's possible we will see an episode soon where she loses her patience and snaps back at them... I just hope Guddu is there to see it. πŸ˜†
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago