Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone luv all your posts. It has now become my habit to check the forums and it is all because of BBAT  😊 Like some of you I also would not like to see the amnesia track. I rather Guddu see the spontaneous Runjhun. She with kuukan saw the body covered. She is shakened. Then doc saysGuddu Shukla is in the next door. So our dear Rhunjun runs and rushes to the room and sees Guddu on the bed, bandanged on the head and throws herself at him and expresses her joy that he is alive. Guddu is taken aback but pushes her away. Our Mr Shukla is playing hard to get. That becoz the issue of Abhigyan and Neelu not solved.
I just hope Mahadevi does not attempt to kill herself over Jabbu then our Runjun will not be able to attend to Guddu😛 

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Devi doesn't end up killing herself.  This would be a painful move for the writers to take😭.  Devi isn't even an evil person.  She can be selfish at times but she isn't as bad as her parents.  I wonder if Jabbo said some of the things he said to her in yesterday's episode out of frustration & as a result of thinkin' about what Guddu told him about staying away from her).  Saying that she can go ahead & kill herself & he can help her do that.  I'm not used to seeing such harsh things said to Devi. She seems to have hardly any experience w/dealing w/boys & she seems quite sheltered.  I feel truly bad for both her & Runjhun in the past few episodes😭.  I have a teenage cousin who is emotionally messed up who maybe is around Devi's age.  She started cutting herself & I suspect she started doing it partly due to a guy she liked.  Fortunately she stopped cutting herself.  I remember being so worried about her & dissapointed w/her at the same time, thinkin' that she shouldn't make her life worse than it already is (she was already going through therapy regarding other issues) over a boy😭😡.  She even told her dad that she is gonna marry this boy- I don't know about this happening.  Anyways,  I understand how Devi feels since I've seen my cousin kinda go through what Devi is going through w/Jabbo.  Like how Runjhun feels about Jabbo, I seriously am not too fond of this boy.  I had a good impression of him but now I suspect him.     

I imagined that Devi is about to kill herself but she faints & a doctor comes to the Pandey house & says that she is pregnant.  It's only after she finds out that she is preggers w/Jabbo's baby that she decides to changes her mind about killing herself.  

Another scenario I imagined is that Devi finds out that she is pregnant w/Jabbo's child before she marries that Guddu hater.  She ends up concealing her pregnancy from her family & since she has given up on her & Jabbo, sometime after she marries her hubby she makes love to him so when she tells him she is pregnant, he'll of course assume it's his child & be happy that she is pregnant.  It's only sometime after Manith (her & Jabbo's son) is born, that Jabbo finds out that Manu is actually his son & he tries to spend time w/him w/o getting in the way of her marriage to the Guddu hater.  I think this would be a sad scenario but it would be kinda sweet at the same time.   

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: edabella

I hope Devi doesn't end up killing herself.  This would be a painful move for the writers to take😭.  Devi isn't even an evil person.  She can be selfish at times but she isn't as bad as her parents. 

I don't think Mahadevi will go down that route, while she was obviously still hurting from Jabbo's words she was still composed, and she was dignified enough not to run after him and beg him to be with her, I think she'll be just fine, and plus, remember how quickly she got over her original "macho man," her dear brother-in-law, Guddu.

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pleiades

I don't think Mahadevi will go down that route, while she was obviously still hurting from Jabbo's words she was still composed, and she was dignified enough not to run after him and beg him to be with her, I think she'll be just fine, and plus, remember how quickly she got over her original "macho man," her dear brother-in-law, Guddu.

Well I hope what u said ends up happening Pleiades.  I never was onto her & that Guddu hater being together but I'm kinda a Jabevi fan.  Her & the Guddu hater look really bad together.  Ideally, I want Devi + a non-womanizing Jabbo who truly loves his Devi to happen- this is what ends up happening in my ff.  I am so freakin' hesitant to tell Wafah to have the "Love Mansion of Jabevi" (it's located on the 5th page of this forum at present) which is like the "Guddu & Runjhun ka Bhagowala Corner" be a sticky because like I've said before,  we know that Guddu & Runjhun will end up together but Jabbo & Devi... I don't know about them.  

I feel just because she got over Guddu so easily that doesn't necessarily mean she'll get over Jabbo so easily as well.  What she experienced w/Jabbo was different.  Nothing at all happened between her & Guddu & when she did have a crush on Guddu he didn't show any indication at all w/liking her back.  W/her & Jabbo, they were havin' this secret thing goin' on & the feelings were mutual.  Ok, I'm not gonna say they were seriously mutual but I feel that Jabbo had at least a little something for her but she loved him more & unlike him she was onto commitment.  They communicated through letters & by phone, they went on a date, he got her gifts & said sweet nothings to her, & he even told her that he wants to marry her.  Who knows what else happened on that secret date that they had.  They may have hugged, kissed, possibly made love to each other (at least a few people on this forum are thinkin' about her being preggers w/his kid.)  
  It seemed like the whole date wasn't really shown to us viewers.  More like parts or most of the date was shown to us  Anyways, we'll see what happens between her & Jabbo in the future episodes.  I'm used to watchin' shows about at least a few couples.  There are other couples on this show besides Gunjhun but I don't like any of them except Guddu's parents.  The other couples on the show consist of evil people.  Although I wouldn't really call Lakhan's wife, Mishrain evil.  It would be nice to see a younger, non-evil couple on the show besides Gunjhun.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely ❤️ Gunjhun but both Gunjhun & Jabevi is ideal for me!!!! 
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I just saw the aired version and here are more comments...

Some people thought that Runjhun did not have a reaction when they found out that Guddu was alive.  That is not true.  She had a slight smile when they find him injured but ok in his hospital bed.  She also had tears in her eyes when he withdraws his hand from hers when they were alone and calls out to Kukkan.  She is upset that even after the accident he has not let go of his resentment and anger.

Loved to see her giving her pravachans.  That is Runjhun's way to show her relief that he is fine.

Now tell me, why did a colorless IV line turn red minutes later?

Himanshu acted well as an injured patient.  Good job!  Looked realistic.

So neither of them looked directly at each other except for a few seconds here and there.  It was quite funny to watch the silent treatment.  Married folks in this forum would know that well!!

It was funny to watch Kukkan with a smirk on his face when he was made a go-between guy.

So do people believe that after the injuries suffered by Guddu that Runjhn's bhag minimized them?

Guddu's anger is only against Runjhun but he was all smiles when Amma does his aarti and nazar utaarofies!  The few times he smiled in the episode that was so endearing.  All other times was child-like behavior.

When Guddu calls Runjhun ziddi, he is not wrong.  She patiently makes him eat, drink and take his medications, in spite of his petulance.

Someone mentioned that Guddu had clothes on that didn't he burn (the orange kurta)?  Yeah, CVs what happened?

I felt that "nange paon" dialogue was a hint about Runjhun seeking the root cause of their problems as Amma suggested.  She is shown very contemplative.  That is the reason for showing the calendar as well.

Did anyone think Jabbo looked angry when Runjhun gave the food bowl to Kukkan?

Any thoughts? 
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[Quote=jpalagrawal]So actually I am glad that she wasn't smiling and sweet talking  to him. Just as he is hurt, she is hurt. Can you imagine if RJ had the accident and Guddu had to take care of her?  What attitude would we see then?[/Quote]

Jp, I know you posted this in the WU thread but wanted to talk about it here if that's ok with you.  I feel like eventually this scene will come... and I can't wait for it!! It should be post love confusion for the both of them I think but it's something that I think the writers may show for Runjhun to see what it's like for someone to take care of her.

If the accident had happened now... I don't think Guddu would have taken care of her because he would think he has no right to do this (as opposed to not wanting to) but he would be very upset over it and I can see him checking up on her to see how she is.  If she was to get hurt now, he wouldn't have been able to come up with an excuse to come back since he told her he was done and he cannot tell her that he cares for her.
rani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pleiades

Edabella,  I'm pretty sure Devi was just saying that to coerce Jabbo into agreeing to marrying her.  I think she's used to making empty threats at home and always getting her way.  She was shocked that Jabbo didn't care...she expected him to be really worried.  That was her only intent.
rani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

I just saw the aired version and here are more comments...

Some people thought that Runjhun did not have a reaction when they found out that Guddu was alive.  That is not true.  She had a slight smile when they find him injured but ok in his hospital bed.  She also had tears in her eyes when he withdraws his hand from hers when they were alone and calls out to Kukkan.  She is upset that even after the accident he has not let go of his resentment and anger.

Loved to see her giving her pravachans.  That is Runjhun's way to show her relief that he is fine.

Now tell me, why did a colorless IV line turn red minutes later?

Himanshu acted well as an injured patient.  Good job!  Looked realistic.

So neither of them looked directly at each other except for a few seconds here and there.  It was quite funny to watch the silent treatment.  Married folks in this forum would know that well!!

It was funny to watch Kukkan with a smirk on his face when he was made a go-between guy.

So do people believe that after the injuries suffered by Guddu that Runjhn's bhag minimized them?

Guddu's anger is only against Runjhun but he was all smiles when Amma does his aarti and nazar utaarofies!  The few times he smiled in the episode that was so endearing.  All other times was child-like behavior.

When Guddu calls Runjhun ziddi, he is not wrong.  She patiently makes him eat, drink and take his medications, in spite of his petulance.

Someone mentioned that Guddu had clothes on that didn't he burn (the orange kurta)?  Yeah, CVs what happened?

I felt that "nange paon" dialogue was a hint about Runjhun seeking the root cause of their problems as Amma suggested.  She is shown very contemplative.  That is the reason for showing the calendar as well.

Did anyone think Jabbo looked angry when Runjhun gave the food bowl to Kukkan?

Any thoughts? 

LOL! gardes I agree with everything you just wrote.  I thought Runjhun reacted perfectly in the hospital...there was shock and relief.  Thought Nivedita did a great job. I noticed the IV too... and it was yellow at the bottom portion..😆  I thought it was interesting that the bhagonwali music didn't play when Runjhun touched Guddu... to me that implied that she doesn't need to touch him to bring him luck because her luck is always with him... 😍

I loved the way Guddu was with Amma... the way he treats her kind of shows you his real nature toward Runjhun...

I also liked Jabbo's expressions in today's episodes... sadness, shame, anger...
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would not have come to this thread today if Gardes hadn't mentioned it in the WU!

😡

Okay, I recovered ..😆

Gardes to answer your question - "Did anyone think Jabbo looked angry when Runjhun gave the food bowl to Kukkan?"

He did feel bad that he fell in Runjhun's eyes, but in that scene, he was more ashamed of himself and the way he took the bowl back from kukkan's hand showed he wanted to rectify his mistake.

Edit: I don't think it was "anger".
Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

I would not have come to this thread today if Gardes hadn't mentioned it in the WU!

😡

Okay, I recovered ..😆

Gardes to answer your question - "Did anyone think Jabbo looked angry when Runjhun gave the food bowl to Kukkan?"

He did feel bad that he fell in Runjhun's eyes, but in that scene, he was more ashamed of himself and the way he took the bowl back from kukkan's hand showed he wanted to rectify his mistake.

Edit: I don't think it was "anger".

Thanks, Bee.