malik's family is very nice
hope shila can forgets everything n start to like maliks
cont soon

Posted: 12 years ago
great update yaar
loved it 
Hey Pooo ðŸ¤—

Nice update.. Ridz's behaviour towards Malliks is indeed so harsh and rude.. so unexpected by such a sweet person like her ..but then she has her reasons which seem to be right on her part!
I just hope someone helps her come out of this mode of hers.. who better than Armaan !

Update soon with a LONG update 😳
Thanks for d pm..

Love
Vini
Hey Pooja, yayyy u've updated!!!
this is awesome...love it sooo well now Riddhima has met all of the Malliks ...n that awesome how u described her bonding with Atul...well she truly hates them to tell Anjie that never to force her again, actually she's hurt with what happen in her childhood...she still blames them for separating her n Anjie...in the orphanage...
She's in loads of a turmoil..but she's a great lawyer...hmm wonder how Armaan will react if he knew what he'd done unknowingly to her when they were kids...n he was really hurt when she didn't respond to her well n after listening to Riddhima n Anjie convo...

well regular updates that's awesome...well u do it when u can!!!!

Cont soon

Take care
🤗
hey buddy hi
finalyy you update!!
i loved the update,but is the reason behind riddhima hatenred towardds malliks is that anjali wala topic or something else??
any how gr8 update 
i just love it
maria ðŸ˜Š

Hey daer..Awesome update...Loved it to the core...Love the way you write...So Ridzy meet with Mallik Family...Love her bonding with Joshi's and Anjali...Really happy to know that from now on you may update regularly...Thanks for the PM..Take acre

Lots of Love

GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
Awesome part. Bt i ddnt like rids attitude towards armaan. He is innocent; he ddnt evn know anythng rgrdng past. Continue soon.thanks 4 d pm.
awesome, brilliant part
loved it
 continue soon