Hues Of Life (AR/ArSh) Pt 12 pg 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends, i am back with another ff. If you are thinking that i havent updated since so long, and to top tht this new ff, then plz dont stress urself. I have vacations, n i needed sumthing to kill time. So here i am, with a new story, but our old favourite characters.
Please do share your views, and anyone who wants a pm, plz 'Like' the post of the PM List.

INDEX:

Prologue
Part 1 (AR)
Part 1 (ArSh)
Part 2 (AR)

Part 2 (ArSh)
Part 3 (AR)
Part 3 (ArSh)
Part 4 (AR)
Part 4 (ArSh)
Part 5 (AR)
Part 5 (ArSh)
Part 6 (AR)
Part 6 (ArSh)
Part 7 (AR)
Part 7 (ArSh)
Part 8 (AR)
Part 8 (ArSh)
Part 9 (AR)
Part 9 (ArSh)
Part 10 (AR)
Part 10 (ArSh)
Part 11
PART 12

luv
pooja

Edited by kweetrockstar - 11 years ago
reserve
Edited by kweetrockstar - 12 years ago
Here goes the prologue for u all:

PROLOGUE:

It was a cold night of december, and being present here on the top of a cliff just added to the chills. The cold wind blew past his body, making him aware of his surroundings. He was standing in front of his Rolls-Royce, and dressed in the 3 piece suit, he regretted his choice of clothes. His hands went immediately to hug himself. He was waiting for a certain person, and was told that 'the person in question' was quite punctual. But since he liked to be a little early, he could do nothing, except waiting, which wasnt his usual cup of tea. People waited to meet him, not the other way round, but tonight he was willing to wait, because it was about his 'family'.

Just when his watch showed 2 minutes to the exact time, a car came at the speed of light and stopped in front of him. He was momentarily blinded by the car lights, and immediately put a hand on his closed eyes. After a few seconds, when he realised that the lights had been dimmed, and heard the sound of a car door being opened and closed, he removed his hand and opened his eyes. His eyes adjusted to take in the appearance of the figure in front of him, and he looked at her, as his gaze travelled from bottom to top. Black sneakers, black tight fitted leggings, a white n a black checker skirt, reaching a more than little above the knees, a long tight fitted black jacket, whose belt made her look too thin, a purple coloured muffler beautifully encircling the neck, and then came her face, where his eyes rested forever. The girl in front of him was no less than a Greek Goddess. No doubt he'd seen girls more beautiful, but she, she outshone all of them. Her skin was pale coloured, or maybe it was the effect of the cold, her lips were rosy pink, and he felt a sudden urge to touch them. her features were beautifully sharp, and her eyes, he lost himself in her almond shaped big hazel eyes. It was as if he'd found a new world, his own, full of variety of emotions. He was brought back by a sudden cough.

"If you're done with your staring, i'd rather prefer you wear this jacket, becoz i dont want to spend my entire life in jail, and that too for your murder"

Edited by kweetrockstar - 12 years ago

the prologue is very very nice 👏👏⭐️⭐️ u write very nicely n plz continus soon 😃😃

Edited by riddhan - 12 years ago
amazing Prologue.⭐️
continue soon and me to your PM list.
thanks for pm😊
Edited by fri42911 - 12 years ago

hey

nice prologue...
continue soon... n do PM me!!!
Hey dear...i read only kash ffs...If ur ff has 2versions.. ar and arsh...then pm me abt arsh version...but if its abt armaan, ridz and shilpa, pm me only if arsh is the main protagonist...or else kindly ignore...i hate stories whr kash dnt end up..thank you...
hey pooja ..

interesting prologue  ..but is this girl ridhima ?.. ..waiting to read first part soonn :))

update ssoonn
amazing prologue..
loved it...
plz add me to d pm list...
hey dear,
 hmm can u tell me weder is it...2 versns as in AR ND ARSH
or does d story hav all 3???
nd plzz if possible let me kno if its an ARSH ff...
abut d prologue...it sounds intrestng nd u hav good linguals ...
plzz letme kno...nd keep writng girl😃