Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KATRINA KAIF has no talent: Sofia Hayat (Page 12)

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
^ PSYCH 101 eh?

I would like to add, many students become dancers at strip clubs to put themselves through college/uni. In Sofia's case, her parents stopped funding her after they found out that she changed her program to the arts. She mentioned that education was her way out so I think she wanted to continue and had to resort to it. While she did that, she might of felt more independent earning her own money and it might of given her an escape.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Who the hell is this girl?Is she an actress? a model ?never heard of her before...I guess she wants become popular by saying something like this.Everyone knows that Katrina is the worst actor in the wrold but her statement would have actually meant something if she had proved herself as an good actor...this girl reminds me of the show two minutes to fame ( or something like that) where people could do crazy stuff and make themselves popular in 2 minutes(and also remain popular for exactly for 2 minute..)LOLLOL
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_notinuse_

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

hmm well 1st of all her father shoudl learn what islam is.. and what she did was also wrong.. wearing nothign and dancing.. hmm

even i have a very strict father but he never hit us.. yes when we were kids and i was hell naughty.. always had complains from school lol

but abotu my clothes my father always told me wear what u want to wear.. but aiay wear karo jo .. aapki izzaat cover karey..

we were never stopped from from school parties.. coz our parents really trust.. us..

I myself hate those girls who claim to be very religious and cover their head and goes out and does the worst things.. most of these girls has made the girls lives hell here...
i have heard many girls being check if they are virgin or not in denmark
i feel like yuck..

ok back to her.. hmm what should i say yes her parents should learns themselves what islam is.. coz they dont know anythign and what would they teach their kids..

what she did was wrong
not just in islam but infact in hindu religion its also paap.. doing that

yes same here lol..
i have seen these type of gals when iw as in HS..omg..yuck..argg..

_Sano_

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@eraser

my first year psych proff was amazing and decided not to stick to the convention, he was featured on tv  LOL I am just a newb at psychology but i really do appreciate how it has changed my perspective

Katrina debuted with a b-rated movie and started out in the superficial world of modelling at the age of 14. But her I bet she didn't have to go through the mental and physical torture that pushed her to go further and further into extremes. Who knows what would have happened had she not met her guardian uncle.

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
why are some people upset about what sofia said about katrina kaif? Confused
it's not like she said anything that is not true. it's a fact katrina can NOT act. big deal sofia said it. a lot of members here say the same thing too. so  what if sofia hasnt "achieved" what katrina has "achieved" yet..? she has a right to voice her opinion. and hoesntly it doesn't look like she was trying to bring katrina down just to make herself feel better... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_Omnipotence

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

why are some people upset about what sofia said about katrina kaif? Confused
it's not like she said anything that is not true. it's a fact katrina can NOT act. big deal sofia said it. a lot of members here say the same thing too. so  what if sofia hasnt "achieved" what katrina has "achieved" yet..? she has a right to voice her opinion. and hoesntly it doesn't look like she was trying to bring katrina down just to make herself feel better... 
@ the bold part :i don't think she was trying to make herself feel better but i think people would be more supportive of her opinion if she herself has done some work which is credible and worth mentioning.It looks like she was just trying to get into news by saying this stuff.But i do agree on one thing."katrina can't act" ..

P.s: Love your Nate and blair Gif.they are so damn adorable.
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
so here comes the mother of Rakhi sawant -the mother mouth LOL .who is she

"Believe me, I have made big money in England.
I have written a book and I have starred in a BBC series as well. I am a successful actor and I am here only to do meaningful cinema,"

@red to India mein kya machar marne Ayi haiClown
@green let me guess whats the name 'How to bore ppl in 10 seconds' .n mind u shes the only 1 who purchased the bookPinch
@blue ab pata chala BBC ka banthadhar kisne kiya
@ purple like reallyShocked
@ pink did i hear meaningful cinema .Is this women talking abt Bollywood .from when did Bollywood started making meaningful cinema.LOL

paltu ka time pass kar rahi hai 
The motormouth Award of the year goes to Ms sofi

but yeah she said one truth all this that Kat cant actLOL

Edited by manojshonafan - 19 May 2011 at 12:57am

Go to top