KATRINA KAIF has no talent: Sofia Hayat - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
must be a student of rakhi sawant...she must hve told her the best way to gain publicity is to turn down random actors / actresses
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sofiaji, har koi kehta hai ki usme talent hai...baat tab hoti hai ki koi aur bole aap me talent hai...degree toh aaj kal bohot logo ke pass hai but talent kuch kuch ke paas hi hai. Aur phir agar aap ke paas talent hota toh itna sara sillicon aur cleavage show ki kya zarurat thi...talent se hi kam chalalete.

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this woman is worser then even maliks sherawant
there is a pic of her i cant post it here as we have very young members here but she is showing her.. bum.. yuck

was that the freedom she wanted

She is hungry for publicity .

Lol she wants to fetch 2 mins of media coverage by defaming Katrina
Coming to Islam , MANHANDLING a woman is a sin . Her father has not followed islam properly ( Based on her story)

The religion teaches peace and equality. Neverthless she should realize the fact that wearing such clothes and dancing in pubs clubs etc infront of men is also Haram . Naturally many muslim parent or even hindu parents might object it . The fact being it is clearly HARAM in Islam angered her parents hence ending their relationship with her .

Nothing justifies such fearsome childhood  . Women are given highest degree of respect in Islam and what her father has done is equally sinful .

But remember that this is ONE SIDE of the Story.\
Reality might be different
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail
I'm disappointed with some of the comments here.

Sure call her out on her over-confidence, that's fine.

What irks me is that subtly implying what Sofia did warrants the abuse she got from her parents. Go ahead and disown her, I would couldn't contest against that. If what Sofia did went against the family's values, they can choose to object and disown her. What they don't have a right to do is physically abuse her. No one, not even parents have a stake to their child's life, choosing to take it away as they please. Newsflash: no matter what Sofia did, she didn't deserve that. Let's not shift the focus on this matter.

As for her wanting freedom and love of performing. It mentions here that she's not a practicing Muslim, so again I don't really see the problem if it doesn't conflict with her view. It's not like she's claiming to be some virginal religious devout. Sure most desis wouldn't approve her lifestyle but it's her life. She might wear skimpy outfits but then again this might be part of her persona as an artist? Art is one area where there's no limation and is very subjective. (think Lady Gaga). I personally don't dig her style but maybe it's her expressing herself.  There are actually strip-tease classes held for the general public. Years ago this would have been looked down upon but now has many participants.

Having said all that, I don't think her movies will fly too well. I hope for her sake, that she has had extensive psychological assessment because people in her shoes usually end up going to extremes to self-destruct. I have no problem with what she does, there are many mentally stable people who choose to follow that path and are perfectly happy. What I hope doesn't happen is that she is doing it with an unstable mindset. As an example I will cite this: There are many instances of where girls who gets sexually abused resort to prostitution. You know what's most tramautizing? it's not the sexual abuse itself but it's the after-treatment they receive with close people putting blame on them and making them feel low. Some of the girls are even called "wh**es" by their own mother. Consequently they try to live up that because they have low self-esteem. I have actually volunteerred at an addiction clinic and seen prostitutes who binge on cocaine to drown out their emotional pain. 

To me it does seem that Sofia is doing it out of her love for performing , though.
Edited by PandorasBox - 12 years ago
Pandora, well said.

"There are many instances of where girls who gets sexually abused resort to prostitution. You know what's most tramautizing? it's not the sexual abuse itself but it's the after-treatment they receive with close people putting blame on them and making them feel low. Some of the girls are even called "wh**es" by their own mother. Consequently they try to live up that because they have low self-esteem"

This is so true. Self-blame, self-hate, guilt, and shame are are all instilled by people around survivors of sexual assault and abuse, leading to a lack of self-worth. You'd expect that the family would be most supportive pillar but in many cases, it's quite the opposite. 
_notinuse_ thumbnail
^ PSYCH 101 eh?

I would like to add, many students become dancers at strip clubs to put themselves through college/uni. In Sofia's case, her parents stopped funding her after they found out that she changed her program to the arts. She mentioned that education was her way out so I think she wanted to continue and had to resort to it. While she did that, she might of felt more independent earning her own money and it might of given her an escape.
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who the hell is this girl?Is she an actress? a model ?never heard of her before...I guess she wants become popular by saying something like this.Everyone knows that Katrina is the worst actor in the wrold but her statement would have actually meant something if she had proved herself as an good actor...this girl reminds me of the show two minutes to fame ( or something like that) where people could do crazy stuff and make themselves popular in 2 minutes(and also remain popular for exactly for 2 minute..)😆😆
Pandora - Haha no, Psych 101 was all Freud, Skinner and Adler for us.  I learnt this stuff from clients at work and from life in general. 

Exactly, it's not like Sofia worked at the nightclub for fun. She probably just didnt have options. And even if she did it for fun, it's her life.