KATRINA KAIF has no talent: Sofia Hayat - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
We haven't heard abt you ever. How  we can believe you.. do a sheila for us, then  we can come to any conclusion Sofi ji. 😃 if baat is for  katrina, so what if she isn't a good actress.. but she's one of the biggest stars today and thats what matters baby :)
This girl, Sofia whatsherface, needs to keep a tighter rein over her mouth, no matter how much Katrina sucks.😆 Her career hasn't even taken off the ground and she's already undermining the well-established actors. She's gotta build herself up instead of knockin' others down. Besides, if she's got it, she's gotta show it, not just talk about it. Edited by _VERSACE_ - 12 years ago
Who is she? never heard this name before🤔and why has she come to India if she is successful and rich🤓I am sure Hollywood movies are a better option to showcase your talent😈
lol, no comments on what she said..

but thats so rude and shows she has no class
How is she saying all this...!!!
She thinks tht any half-unknown person wud say anything abt our industry and we will agree...!!!!
Pshawww!!!!
Ok I'm sorry about her childhood, about her abusive father, but I just googled this woman and there is not even ONE decent picture of her online.

She compared dancing in a nightclub wearing nothing but a wonder bra to passion for acting and performing.
Not just muslim parents, but most desi parents woudl disapprove of hteir daughters becoming dancers at clubs. That's not exaclty a dignified profession.

Islam isnt distorted, but her PARENTS' view of Islam certainly is.
All in all, terrible childhood, but her character is nothing to brag about. She seemed to be quite enjoying her job as a dancer in a club.

This is strictly my view, nothing more.
rude but  ryt bout KK !!! 😛

Keep-----------Smiling !!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

Ok I'm sorry about her childhood, about her abusive father, but I just googled this woman and there is not even ONE decent picture of her online.

She compared dancing in a nightclub wearing nothing but a wonder bra to passion for acting and performing.
Not just muslim parents, but most desi parents woudl disapprove of hteir daughters becoming dancers at clubs. That's not exaclty a dignified profession.

Islam isnt distorted, but her PARENTS' view of Islam certainly is.
All in all, terrible childhood, but her character is nothing to brag about. She seemed to be quite enjoying her job as a dancer in a club.

This is strictly my view, nothing more.

Well said.. 👏😃
hmm well 1st of all her father shoudl learn what islam is.. and what she did was also wrong.. wearing nothign and dancing.. hmm

even i have a very strict father but he never hit us.. yes when we were kids and i was hell naughty.. always had complains from school lol

but abotu my clothes my father always told me wear what u want to wear.. but aiay wear karo jo .. aapki izzaat cover karey..

we were never stopped from from school parties.. coz our parents really trust.. us..

I myself hate those girls who claim to be very religious and cover their head and goes out and does the worst things.. most of these girls has made the girls lives hell here...
i have heard many girls being check if they are virgin or not in denmark
i feel like yuck..

ok back to her.. hmm what should i say yes her parents should learns themselves what islam is.. coz they dont know anythign and what would they teach their kids..

what she did was wrong
not just in islam but infact in hindu religion its also paap.. doing that

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 12 years ago
WAt an idiot who r u never heard of your name well i guess she is jealous then