Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KATRINA KAIF has no talent: Sofia Hayat - Page 4

Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"If Katrina Kaif, who has no talent, can make it big, then watch out India, here comes Sofia. I've watched her (Katrina) perform live to Sheila Ki Jawani

great, so it will a competition for the better jawaani , brilliant should be interesting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is another classic case of  an overconfidence. If degress assured one a  " SUCCESSFUL" job there would be no unemployment in this world. Be it any field. I have two  Ph.d  friends who are unemployed. And I know two college drop outs who are successful and  have a six salaried income.

One thing is sure with a mouth like hers...we won't be seeing her in Bollywood soon.
I think she should aim for Mallika Sherawat's roles rather than Kat's.

Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha you don't have to be a superstar to speak the truth. Go Sofia Hayat. I am your fan for life.
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Clearly she is right when she says Katrina Kaif has no talent. You don't need to be a super talented actress to recognize that.

And confidence is good :) Hope she does some good films! :)

And if all of us can criticize Katrina for her lack of acting skills, why can't Sofia? 😆 This is a freee world! 😆 Like Shee said you don't need to be a superstar to have an opinion or speak the truth. 😉
Edited by -Untamed- - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow.

haha i remember some upcoming popstar years ago, claiming that her competition is Beyonce and Britney Spears and she's got to maintain her image whatever...

read her name once that day, and never saw her face, NOR her other assets that popstars usually enjoy exposing...

itrana mat, Sofia ji o__o 
prernade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If her talent is even half as big as her mouth is and her learning rate half as fast as the rate with which she has dropped her clothes after entering the industry ..
Sofia Hayat will be the new Superstar in the bollywood industry..

If If If...
Many a slip between the cup and the lip...sigh...
lovlymahima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whats new I am saying since long time she dont know acting
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now when her movie does not work out. She will bad mouth the audience.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sofia Hayat is a nobody.
A 30-something has been, that never was.
She flopped. no one bought her book. Anyone can do an acting course in London.
She was on reality tv on Channel 4 6 years ago and she turned out to be a back-stabbing jealous bitc*.
And now she's treading in Mallika's footsteps by dressing like a s**t on red carpets and talking trash about stars.
Lame as hell.

So why are people upset, did she say a 'lie'? NO. 
Katrina has no talent for acting. She may be very hard working, sincere and committed to her profession but at the end of the day she is a terrible actor. She may be very successfull, but that does not mean she is talented.
Not everyone is talented, some make up for their lack of talent by working hard, networking, etc, so fair play to her.