KATRINA KAIF has no talent: Sofia Hayat - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by angellicangel

Well if you consider this industry and it's actors obnoxious and talentless, and you yourself hot and buzzing with talent, what are you here for? You have a trained degree in acting return to UK and make yourself a career, because oops.. clearly you meant that India does not make meaningful cinema
πŸ‘
Arrogant much? Her film hasn't even released yet, she should first show her talent before passing judgement on others who worked hard for their success
Very arrogant indeed

Let's see Katrina - can't act but successful at the box office
Sofia - never seen her work so I assuming she ain't all that😳
bikini act .. catty, sensational comments ...

... desperate someone ?

... She is nothing more than a 2011 version of mallika or rakhi who figures that these kinds of statements will get her some sort of media coverage
Bikin Gal... wow... Diary of a Butterfly... boley to aaj hi download karne kaa...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Jaar Billa, itna ghussa kyun aji haan? Salman and Katrina are happy with each other, toh humko bhi unki khushiyon mein shamil hona chahiye.
Ok I don't know who this Sofia is! Anyways Kat doesn't have any acting talent, but there must be something about her that draws the audience toward her, I doubt Sofia has that.
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

Ok I don't know who this Sofia is! Anyways Kat doesn't have any acting talent, but there must be something about her that draws the audience toward her, I doubt Sofia has that.

Exactly. 

Billa - calm down πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zainab25

Jaar Billa, itna ghussa kyun aji haan? Salman and Katrina are happy with each other, toh humko bhi unki khushiyon mein shamil hona chahiye.

Zainab ji, Aisi Baatein INDIA-FORUM pe achi nahin lagti... MORAL Science is not wat is Celebrated here... yahaan BASHING Enjoy karte hai... so i wll also enjoy Bashing... 

IF se bahar i m nt Katty basher πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Zainab ji, Aisi Baatein INDIA-FORUM pe achi nahin lagti... MORAL Science is not wat is Celebrated here... yahaan BASHING Enjoy karte hai... so i wll also enjoy Bashing... 

IF se bahar i m nt Katty basher πŸ˜‰

Ok, good. You have understood the point of virtual world.