Food For Thought 16th May (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Finally at the right place now..WinkTongueLOL

Just caught up with the episode...

I do think that there will be something going wrong with Adarsh's trip to dubai...coz we are not lucky enough that SP will send our team abroad...and neither I think Ankit is taking a break...so Adarsh is very much in the story...I feel the agent might end up as a fraud...Coz even shyamu told him to be beware of these things so Shyamu has be shown right...Well not all agents turn out to be frauds but I feel this one might..I wonder how SS will take this money loss...Confused

Honestly I was so scared for Pratigya..when SS was looking so menacingly at the dining table..urghh I hate this..I wanted SS-P bond to strength..but I guess that will never happen...

So in future the betis of the house will be back home is it??...Komal back to TN and Prats back to GH...that is if Adarsh does end up going to Dubai...

WOW...A first time...we saw a civil conversation between shakti and Kesar..I am very glad about that ClapClapClap...It was really nice to see that scene for me for some strange reason...There was a small genuineness from shakti's side ...Thumbs Up...the way he confessed his crime...and then pleading for her to help...

This amma is getting day by day dangerous...of course P won't be getting trapped in her chaal..but our baba is very much trapped OuchOuch

I know P usually goes to her maika on her own..but this time maybe she wanted to go with krishna..moreover it was night time...so she must have realised it wouldn't have been possible to go on her own...

Shakti bhai phaas gaya re...it was an entertaining scene with both the actors doing a brilliant job...

Anyways...I felt it in the last epi itself..that K won't come on time...and it happened...K's reaction was a bit extreme for me...He could have said all that in his room and not in front of everyone...Poor P..she would have been so confused to see this avatar of baba...Honestly I am still not understanding baba's extreme reaction over such a trivial issue...I hear some people saying that it was unpredictable...so if not understanding a character reaction means being unpredictable then I suppose cvs have achieved that in today's epi...

Loved P in the precap..good going..tell that woman to stay away from hubby-wifey matters...ClapClapClap...Let's see how the kriya conversation goes...we have the confrontation between amma and P on thursday ..so pretty soon P will see amma's face...

Do you think there is a build up happening towards the maha epi??...I feel the maha epi will be P out of TN??...now we all can speculate how that happens...

Overall a good episode...Smile
Very good points POOJA I agree...
There was something cute abt the S and K scene too.
Shaktia in the shop getting beaten was hillarious.
You know I can imagine Pratz being tossed out on the Maha epi.. Cry...
I knew K will give her a cold shoulder I was expecting it.. but if you go to see in a real life incident then he did over react..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrintanudrashti....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Just Random..

Can u imaging in Raja Hindustani style..
K and P split up track... P pregnant... K running of with the Baby...

Sorry Random thought.. was just watching Raja Hindustani...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinPristineSoul

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by yemi3006

Most women live with physical abuse & marital rape everyday, however, somethings can't just be swept under the rug and burying someone alive is pretty high up the list. 

For the sake of the story, i hold my nose and swallow the Kesar/Shakti relationship BUT i can never be a fan of their marriage getting a makeover without giving Kesar the upperhand.

You right.. in an ideal world a man like Shakti would be locked away forever... but in mkap soapland I cannot see that happen. Hence I hope they deal with this couples storyline nicely, coz seems like Kesar has accepted her life with him..  yep, and I think its pretty sad that they couldn't show her having other options. I'm sorry for being a downer but Kesar is one character that should get some sort of justice. Its good that MKAP sheds light on these issues but where is the empowerment message ?

My initial recommendation for the character of Shakti stands... He should loose the use of his tool and be made to survive without the one thing that feeds his delusions of grandeur.

As for the K / P / Amma masala - no comments Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Most women live with physical abuse & marital rape everyday, however, somethings can't just be swept under the rug and burying someone alive is pretty high up the list. 

For the sake of the story, i hold my nose and swallow the Kesar/Shakti relationship BUT i can never be a fan of their marriage getting a makeover without giving Kesar the upperhand.

You right.. in an ideal world a man like Shakti would be locked away forever... but in mkap soapland I cannot see that happen. Hence I hope they deal with this couples storyline nicely, coz seems like Kesar has accepted her life with him..  yep, and I think its pretty sad that they couldn't show her having other options. I'm sorry for being a downer but Kesar is one character that should get some sort of justice. Its good that MKAP sheds light on these issues but where is the empowerment message ?

My initial recommendation for the character of Shakti stands... He should loose the use of his tool and be made to survive without the one thing that feeds his delusions of grandeur.

As for the K / P / Amma masala - no comments Pinch
Yemi... you're right.. we all thought that Kesar would get a ban jayee moment too. But that never happened. I suppose we were only meant to have one strong lead.. Wink Literally.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrin---Yemi---

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Just watched Baba's bit again.. i got the feeling that he is just saying it without meaning it.. don't know why but I feel there is a reason behind it.. hence they possibly not shown what is going through his mind during the day.. hmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrintanudrashtiPristineSoul....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Just Random..

No I don't see that..this looks a bit out of character..I mean K would never do that..moreover we don't have time to show kriya kid birth in two weeks time...LOLLOLLOL

carisma2

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Just watched Baba's bit again.. i got the feeling that he is just saying it without meaning it.. don't know why but I feel there is a reason behind it.. hence they possibly not shown what is going through his mind during the day.. hmm

Which is really good..I wanted some suspense from baba's part in this track..but again don't wanna build any hopes...

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Just Random..

No I don't see that..this looks a bit out of character..I mean K would never do that..moreover we don't have time to show kriya kid birth in two weeks time...LOLLOLLOL
9 mnth leap ? LOLLOLLOL...

carisma2-bedrin

Go to top