Pratigya

Food For Thought 16th May

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Inthaha ho gayi... inthazaar ki 

Adharsh + Komal... Well what can I say. I get the feeling that SS will not allow him to go to Dubai, If he does then I feel the little smug Komal will get a souten for sure. Now lil madam has decided to move into her parents... and no one objected. 😕

Well I suppose Pratigya did, You are banging your head against a brick wall here Pratz.. let him be. The last thing he wanted to hear first thing in the morning was 'Mummy Papa'.
So she had just come to learn about Adharsh and Dubai now, then I wonder why she was wanting to go to MMFG before knowing this.

Adharsh - Should feel ashamed for snubbing his sister for whom he is also a family member of the Thaks, seeing that he self invited himself to join their family after the proposal came for her.. now he snubbs the same sister.
Now isn't this the correct time to be witnessing Naina ji's tears, coz the situation calls for it rightly this time. So Naina keep the glycerine bottle handy tomorrow - coz I wanna see you cry.😭😭 when Adharsh sings his Hum tho chaley pardes son to you tomorrow.

Shaktia - This man deserves an applause..👏👏👏. He carried the epi till Baba's return today. I was just wondering today that I would like Kesar to break her maun vrath before she soon becomes the proud owner of the ganti and not only that I was hoping for a scene between the two.
Liked the way these two have started sitting next to each other now a days.
Bedroom scene, We have scene Shakti plotting before and manipulating Kesar... But today there was a definate change in him. For the first time he spoke to her like a husband wanting to help.. with 50 % genuinity atleast. I liked that scene very much and I would like to see them having a more closer relationship.
Bless the foolish fool... off the sell the Khandaan ki nishani. Now I couldn't help laugh at the way in with SS carried out his Karate on him. Chop kar ke rakh diya becharey Shaktia ko. Now why could SS not take this matter home to deal with rather than hitting his grown son (his right hand man) infront of public. Has he forgotten without Shakti's Gunda Raj SS's business can suffer.
poor Shaktia even apologised, the thing is SS that this boy like it or not will be the one to stand by your side. I do feel sorry for Shaktia despite his evilness because there is some form of innocence in him. I'd like to see some more on Shakti and the way he develops from here on. Jaswant you were superb yaar. 👏👏👏

Amma - No comment. If you can pretend to be nice and say the right things, then that means you are worldly wise and know if it came down to it you could be a nice person. So it's not about lack of education in the outside world that holds you back - It is purely your evilness.
Pratigya gives you the respect you yearned for and so does your son after the love you shown to Pratigya for that reason. So now why would you want to hit the spanna in to break things about. What happened regarding using Pratigya as a tool to get rid of Kesar Mai. Well gloat all you like but your nir budhi is not going to make things better, as soon enough you will end up loosing your Baba to his Babu completely. So enjoy your chaar din ki chandni.

Pratigya - Now what was the desperation in seeing your parents so much that you had to just linger at the door..?😕
Really was it that important? If I were in Pratigya's shoes I would have just picked up the phone and rang Baba myself. Rather than all set and ready to storm off as soon as Krishna arrives.

Krishna - When he talks and speaks his heart out we ALL know that there is an element of truth.
1. Yes she has been to her parents without him, If he was still in Prison then she deffo would have gone without him too.
2. Now that he is working he cannot be at home at the same time all set and ready to go gallawanting at the drop of a hat.

Forget the fact that he had a major pet (Tummy) attack.. the first thing he gets to hear is 'Mummy Papa', before 'daal, roti, bassi chokka, chols batura, chicken moorga, etc. You should play the tune of a food menu to him first. Coz he has promised not to dance to any other tune of yours.

Now although I agree to what Krishna said to an extent, I don't think it's something a husband should say out loud in public, infront of everyone. You just dissed her man infront of everyone.
Now I cannot believe that you have actually fallen for the fact that Pratigya really gave you that tummy ache. Oh God men can be so grouchy after having a sick episode.
Sometimes take into account there is a KesarMai in the house who herself as sharpe as a deadly dagger was glistening equally as  much as the Knife in her hand... happily as though Krishna had taken the knife out of her hands to stab Prats verbally.

But it was all too good, Will be waiting eagerly for Pratigya Ban Jayee tomorrow.

Edited later..
Just watched Baba's bit again.. i got the feeling that he is just saying it without meaning it.. don't know why but I feel there is a reason behind it.. hence they possibly not shown what is going through his mind during the day.. hmm

That's me sharing my thoughts.. please share yours too.

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
where hv u posted ur previous fft thought?...hmmm...lol,...in chat club🤣
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

where hv u posted ur previous fft thought?...hmmm...lol,...in chat club🤣

Udhai liyo mazak beta..😆😆😆
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is this Sajjan Singh, re-payment for the insult about education that shamu lectured him a year ago right after the marriage. is it like in your face  shaym saxena, the educated professor, your educated son is now living with us the uneducated.  
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mia12

Is this Sajjan Singh, re-payment for the insult about education that shamu lectured him a year ago right after the marriage. is it like in your face  shaym saxena, the educated professor, your educated son is now living with us the uneducated.  

It sure is.. an educated person is relying on the uneducated's resources to feed his ambition.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Most women live with physical abuse & marital rape everyday, however, somethings can't just be swept under the rug and burying someone alive is pretty high up the list. 

For the sake of the story, i hold my nose and swallow the Kesar/Shakti relationship BUT i can never be a fan of their marriage getting a makeover without giving Kesar the upperhand.

My initial recommendation for the character of Shakti stands... He should loose the use of his tool and be made to survive without the one thing that feeds his delusions of grandeur.

As for the K / P / Amma masala - no comments 😵
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Finally at the right place now..😉😛😆

Just caught up with the episode...

I do think that there will be something going wrong with Adarsh's trip to dubai...coz we are not lucky enough that SP will send our team abroad...and neither I think Ankit is taking a break...so Adarsh is very much in the story...I feel the agent might end up as a fraud...Coz even shyamu told him to be beware of these things so Shyamu has be shown right...Well not all agents turn out to be frauds but I feel this one might..I wonder how SS will take this money loss...😕

Honestly I was so scared for Pratigya..when SS was looking so menacingly at the dining table..urghh I hate this..I wanted SS-P bond to strength..but I guess that will never happen...

So in future the betis of the house will be back home is it??...Komal back to TN and Prats back to GH...that is if Adarsh does end up going to Dubai...

WOW...A first time...we saw a civil conversation between shakti and Kesar..I am very glad about that 👏👏👏...It was really nice to see that scene for me for some strange reason...There was a small genuineness from shakti's side ...👍🏼...the way he confessed his crime...and then pleading for her to help...

This amma is getting day by day dangerous...of course P won't be getting trapped in her chaal..but our baba is very much trapped

I know P usually goes to her maika on her own..but this time maybe she wanted to go with krishna..moreover it was night time...so she must have realised it wouldn't have been possible to go on her own...

Shakti bhai phaas gaya re...it was an entertaining scene with both the actors doing a brilliant job...

Anyways...I felt it in the last epi itself..that K won't come on time...and it happened...K's reaction was a bit extreme for me...He could have said all that in his room and not in front of everyone...Poor P..she would have been so confused to see this avatar of baba...Honestly I am still not understanding baba's extreme reaction over such a trivial issue...I hear some people saying that it was unpredictable...so if not understanding a character reaction means being unpredictable then I suppose cvs have achieved that in today's epi...

Loved P in the precap..good going..tell that woman to stay away from hubby-wifey matters...👏👏👏...Let's see how the kriya conversation goes...we have the confrontation between amma and P on thursday ..so pretty soon P will see amma's face...

Do you think there is a build up happening towards the maha epi??...I feel the maha epi will be P out of TN??...now we all can speculate how that happens...

Overall a good episode...😊
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

Most women live with physical abuse & marital rape everyday, however, somethings can't just be swept under the rug and burying someone alive is pretty high up the list. 

For the sake of the story, i hold my nose and swallow the Kesar/Shakti relationship BUT i can never be a fan of their marriage getting a makeover without giving Kesar the upperhand.

You right.. in an ideal world a man like Shakti would be locked away forever... but in mkap soapland I cannot see that happen. Hence I hope they deal with this couples storyline nicely, coz seems like Kesar has accepted her life with him..

My initial recommendation for the character of Shakti stands... He should loose the use of his tool and be made to survive without the one thing that feeds his delusions of grandeur.

As for the K / P / Amma masala - no comments 😵

carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Finally at the right place now..😉😛😆

Just caught up with the episode...

I do think that there will be something going wrong with Adarsh's trip to dubai...coz we are not lucky enough that SP will send our team abroad...and neither I think Ankit is taking a break...so Adarsh is very much in the story...I feel the agent might end up as a fraud...Coz even shyamu told him to be beware of these things so Shyamu has be shown right...Well not all agents turn out to be frauds but I feel this one might..I wonder how SS will take this money loss...😕

Honestly I was so scared for Pratigya..when SS was looking so menacingly at the dining table..urghh I hate this..I wanted SS-P bond to strength..but I guess that will never happen...

So in future the betis of the house will be back home is it??...Komal back to TN and Prats back to GH...that is if Adarsh does end up going to Dubai...

WOW...A first time...we saw a civil conversation between shakti and Kesar..I am very glad about that 👏👏👏...It was really nice to see that scene for me for some strange reason...There was a small genuineness from shakti's side ...👍🏼...the way he confessed his crime...and then pleading for her to help...

This amma is getting day by day dangerous...of course P won't be getting trapped in her chaal..but our baba is very much trapped

I know P usually goes to her maika on her own..but this time maybe she wanted to go with krishna..moreover it was night time...so she must have realised it wouldn't have been possible to go on her own...

Shakti bhai phaas gaya re...it was an entertaining scene with both the actors doing a brilliant job...

Anyways...I felt it in the last epi itself..that K won't come on time...and it happened...K's reaction was a bit extreme for me...He could have said all that in his room and not in front of everyone...Poor P..she would have been so confused to see this avatar of baba...Honestly I am still not understanding baba's extreme reaction over such a trivial issue...I hear some people saying that it was unpredictable...so if not understanding a character reaction means being unpredictable then I suppose cvs have achieved that in today's epi...

Loved P in the precap..good going..tell that woman to stay away from hubby-wifey matters...👏👏👏...Let's see how the kriya conversation goes...we have the confrontation between amma and P on thursday ..so pretty soon P will see amma's face...

Do you think there is a build up happening towards the maha epi??...I feel the maha epi will be P out of TN??...now we all can speculate how that happens...

Overall a good episode...😊

Very good points POOJA I agree...
There was something cute abt the S and K scene too.
Shaktia in the shop getting beaten was hillarious.
You know I can imagine Pratz being tossed out on the Maha epi.. 😭...
I knew K will give her a cold shoulder I was expecting it.. but if you go to see in a real life incident then he did over react..

carisma2 thumbnail
Just Random..

Can u imaging in Raja Hindustani style..
K and P split up track... P pregnant... K running of with the Baby...

Sorry Random thought.. was just watching Raja Hindustani...