new promo for 19th may video

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-JuyCun3iU[/YOUTUBE]Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing. Are they gonna show Ahem being allergic to perfume now? If they do I will have to call it blooper. Last time Gopi broke one of Ahem's perfume bottles.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ladydivine

Thank you for sharing. Are they gonna show Ahem being allergic to perfume now? If they do I will have to call it blooper. Last time Gopi broke one of Ahem's perfume bottles.

So true lady devine. 

These CV's don't think logically, last time Aham had an attack of allergies it was because of the house being painted, he walked into his rooms and they were spraying paint on the walls that night he couldn't sleep and Gopi had to make a remedy for him to give him, now wait a minute isn't Aham always going to construction sites, that's their business construction don't most construction materials give off strong smells etc so how come he hasn't built up his immunity or why aren't the allergies plaguing him everyday, in fact because of the allergies he should be more of nerdy type read books and not go outside type...😆 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the promo Suk.
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

So true lady devine. 

These CV's don't think logically, last time Aham had an attack of allergies it was because of the house being painted, he walked into his rooms and they were spraying paint on the walls that night he couldn't sleep and Gopi had to make a remedy for him to get him, now wait a minute isn't Aham always going to construction sites, that's they business construction aren't construction materials all have strong smells etc so how come he hasn't built up his immunity or why aren't the allergies plaguing him everyday, in fact because of the allergies he should be more of nerdy type read books and not go outside type...😆 

Oh yes, you are absolutely right. There goes another blooper. CVs always shows Ahem being sensitive to this and that, yet deep within he is insensitive. 
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think the cvs think we have memory loss that we will not notice. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladydivine

Oh yes, you are absolutely right. There goes another blooper. CVs always shows Ahem being sensitive to this and that, yet deep within he is insensitive. 

🤣
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the promo 😊
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poor gopi between rashi and aham😕
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the promo Sukk!

I don't why I have a feeling that Aham will not react to the perfume allergy. Instead he will be stunned to see Gopi in the new avatar.

One thing I hope for is that these stupid CVs let the makeover remain.