CONGRATULATIONS to all MAANGEETIANS!!!!!!!!~B2B#14 - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Helloo :) :) :)

Z

Captain 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

hello z.🤗...and what comment mishty???????

Originally posted by undisclosed

hello z.🤗...and what comment mishty???????

At the link you posted, here it is:

I totally agree with my little sister & re-quoting what she said:

Please cast Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet Choudhary in the lead roles...They are the only pair in tellywood who has such sizzling crackling chemistry that they can light up a whole town..so your movie will be a super hit!
Check out the Geet Forum to see their fan following and as their Fans we shall help you make this movie a super duper hit!

You can see - my whole family will support this mesmerizing jodi-GURTI and watch their movie 24x7, just like we are watching GHSP !!!

i just saw your comment mishty😆...and  we need to keep posting this kind of stuff there...if we get dd and gc in a movie then we have better chances of a kiss...😉

Originally posted by undisclosed

i just saw your comment mishty😆...and  we need to keep posting this kind of stuff there...if we get dd and gc in a movie then we have better chances of a kiss...😉

Wow - exactly what I had in mind, all our "intimate" dreams will be fulfilled😍😍😍
Sooo whatsup ? :D Sorry I just keep disappearing at odd times these days .. the thing is my laptop has gone for repair and until it returns I won't be able to stay as long as I did before.. cuz currently I'm using another laptop which gets taken away cuz my brother has hwk etc .. so yea plz bare with me till I get my own back :p

Z
Captain!!!🤗
We missed you...😭
Bump...bump...bump...bump...

Geet :- Maan...what happened to your lips??

Maan :- You bit it too hard when we kissed😭

Geet :- Oh...my poor Baby...come, I'll kiss it make it better😳

Maan :- Ok Honey...but you know what happens when we start kissing☺️...it leads to Cushions perking up and Danda standing up ...and then...Ice Cream eating😍

Geet :- ☺️☺️☺️...Yeah i know...that is what I want☺️..Come-on ..lets create an eathquake ☺️☺️...while our Fans put in all their efforts to keep us at the top👏

Maan :- Earth quake is an awesome idea Geet...😕...But ...WHERE THE HELL IS MY LANTERN???!!!
Geet :-  Blast the Lantern!! Come here Maan...********Grabs him and throws him down and falls on top of him and...☺️☺️..feeds him Laddoos! 
🤣

😕😕
DISCLAIMER : MAANEETIANS BELOW THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO READ THE ABOVE CONTENT. PLEASE CLOSE YOUR EYES AND PRETEND YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT😕