Frequent Posters

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HI helllo...anyone home...😕
Saams thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Geet :- Maan...now that we have reached the top positions...let us take positions behind this screen☺️, where there is no Lantern🤔...and undress together and make Danda and cushions dance☺️..
While our Fans keep up their effort to hold us on the top😃

Maan :- I get to eat the laddoos too, Geet??😍

Geet :- I'll give you many extra helpings of Laddoos☺️ if you promise to throw away the lantern🤣

Maan :- Lantern ki aisi ki taisi [to hell with the lantern]...bring on the Laddoos!
😆

Hi Rosh...atleast moonlight shud be there...It will be sooo dark without lantern😆

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hellow soldiers...don't know who is here at the moment...i hope you are all commenting and viewing...just made my 2nd comment on the fan page and will go watch the epi now...brb...😃

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Saams

Hi Rosh...atleast moonlight shud be there...It will be sooo dark without lantern😆

Yeah a little soft moonlight so Maaneet can navigate themselves properly 😆 😉
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: undisclosed

hellow soldiers...don't know who is here at the moment...i hope you are all commenting and viewing...just made my 2nd comment on the fan page and will go watch the epi now...brb...😃

Hi Syl 🤗 yeah we need to make sure our Gurti remain on the top 😊
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drdee142

Yeah a little soft moonlight so Maaneet can navigate themselves properly 😆 😉

Moonlight is good...so that we can get a view😍
But Saams, Dee...Our big guy , the 'Danda' doesnt need any moonlight for navigation...It has got a freakin' compass in its head🤣...knows exactly where to go and how! Thats why it bursts zippers and plonks out!🤣 
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Geet :-  Maan, there is moonlight...you've got me on the bed...now do something☺️..get all the necessary ammunitions out and we shall start☺️☺️...While our fans will fan us on the top and glue us there😍

Maan :- All that is fine Geet, but the 'ammunition' is sleeping now!😕

Geet :- What!! 😲Sleeping?? When I'm here all ready and waiting with my Ice Cream??😲😡

Maan :- Err...Aaah...Umm...Geeet...Uhh...Can I get the Lantern?? I cant perform without that! Your 'ammunition' will spring right up as soon as he see's the Lantern!😃
🤣🤣🤣
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bump!

Im going to put in my second comment.. Twinie is as naughty as ever..
oh baby Sleeping 😍
hey Girls 🤗

Mautam Massage for Geet fans 😃😔

Hey all, just got to know that someone's misinforming that I left the show because of monetary issues and because I got another show that offered more money. Kindly ignore such baseless allegations. I don't know what sick satisfaction can people derive out of spreading a rumor! The show was close to my heart and I did it with all sincerity. Even if it was for about 1.5 mths, it was a good experience. Like I said, sometimes things cant be explained and things don't work out. That's it. Cheers and happy GHSPing!