Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CONGRATULATIONS to all MAANGEETIANS!!!!!!!!~B2B#14 - Page 80

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Yes, Rosh is Aunty.  Mona is also my sister, I call her chotti & I call Rosh Thaangi (which means younger sister in our native language, Rosh & I can speak the same language).  Maya is also my baccha, but she is your sister, she is about 24, but you can ask Mona & Maya what you should call them😉  Zaara is my baccha, but she calls her Aunt-Rosh as Twiny, that is why we are such a messed up phamily😆😆

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Have A Lots Of Aunties Here...

Dear Aunties Give Me Ur Ashirwads..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bubbly have u understood what danda means or not
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, Rosh is Aunty.  Mona is also my sister, I call her chotti & I call Rosh Thaangi (which means younger sister in our native language, Rosh & I can speak the same language).  Maya is also my baccha, but she is your sister, she is about 24, but you can ask Mona & Maya what you should call them😉  Zaara is my baccha, but she calls her Aunt-Rosh as Twiny, that is why we are such a messed up phamily😆😆

Mish i am calling u mishy baaji...that's what i call older sisters..baaji...so u are my baaji..ok...Ren was my GF (Girlfriend)...Rosh..is my guttermate😆
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Yeah mish y do u stay up so late...i go to sleep u are on the thread...i wake up and u r still here??

How do u find time to do your studies..i am falling behind now because of SR...will be taking 2 week break from here to catch up with everything...I have 8000 word dissertation to write

I have too much energy even without my whip cream, which is churning into expired warm milk🤣🤣🤣
I drink something else for energy😳
serendipity2 thumbnail

I leave her for a  few hours & there is so much chaos - dandas flying, pulling, pushing, cushions, you know it all here also and at my store, instead of controlling my litter kids🤣🤣
I gave Zaara an ultimatum today that I am disowning her & Thush, she asked for one final chance, so I gave her that, we'll see🤣🤣

I think rosh is very easily led by your baachey...they are too fast for her😆
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Maya_P

Bubbly have u understood what danda means or not

Heyyy Maya  ðŸ¤— How r u?

I Don't wanna Talk About Danda As Mishty Said I m An Innocent Girl..

This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Mish i am calling u mishy baaji...that's what i call older sisters..baaji...so u are my baaji..ok...Ren was my GF (Girlfriend)...Rosh..is my guttermate😆

I love to be called older sister🤗, that is what Rosh calls me to Akka in our language.  I tried to make my real-younger  sister call me Didi/Akka, but she said "no way"🤣🤣  I feel respected when someone addresses me as older sister 😭😭 (tears of happiness)🤗🤗  Shaz, you also have another baaji, that is Dee, she is my twiny😃
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blackb28

Heyyy Maya  ðŸ¤— How r u?

I Don't wanna Talk About Danda As Mishty Said I m An Innocent Girl..

lol.so u know what it is...ya i kind of got the feeling u were too innocent.ur 15 right????????????
serendipity2 thumbnail

I have too much energy even without my whip cream, which is churning into expired warm milk🤣🤣🤣
I drink something else for energy😳

What do u drink for energy😲😲
U need to mix some warm milk with the cream to get the right texture and serve it up with some cherry buns🤣🤣
This content was originally posted by: Maya_P

lol.so u know what it is...ya i kind of got the feeling u were too innocent.ur 15 right????????????

She is innocent - but knows everything & so is Mansi😳  I don't think we have any real innocent ones on this forum as everyone I know (except me & Azi) is screaming "we want SR"🤣
Oh Bubbly - Azi is my sister too, your chotti maasi😃