Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shaz.so the chanel is the problem.but y they have a problem with maaneet where as other serial on star one have more intimacy scenes.,i just don't understand what's their problem...and what's going on on facebook.was there r war after the sr.i decided to stay away as it will ruin my mood
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

I live in UK...maasi..please!

Ok Maasi Ji..What Do u Do?

Shaz-look at this quickly & come back, so it saves you time, while I type, I know it is time for your beauty sleep😉

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1685240
Thush, Zaara & me as usual were waiting for the rankings to come up and then the thread for the rankings, so we can post our congrats to Gurti.  It was 3 am for me & still no thread up, so I asked Rosh if she could do what I intended to do, so I can sleep for 2 hrs as I had to wake up for a meeting at 5pm.  She said she would & I left.  She led Thush & Zaara on the wrong thread - the one for the bollywood celebreties, they reserved & posted all my contents, then they have realized they are on the wrong thread, so edited with all that you see😡😡😡
Bubbly - you know the rankings thread is still not up, good thing I slept, otherwise what a waste & I only got 2 hrs of sleep, I should sleep earlier tonight🥱🥱🥱
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Bubbly - you know the rankings thread is still not up, good thing I slept, otherwise what a waste & I only got 2 hrs of sleep, I should sleep earlier tonight🥱🥱🥱

O Yeah! That's Why I was Upset Today Bcoz I Cant Find Ranking Thread..😆

Rosh Is Also Aunty?😲

And What About Maya & Mona?

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thush, Zaara & me as usual were waiting for the rankings to come up and then the thread for the rankings, so we can post our congrats to Gurti.  It was 3 am for me & still no thread up, so I asked Rosh if she could do what I intended to do, so I can sleep for 2 hrs as I had to wake up for a meeting at 5pm.  She said she would & I left.  She led Thush & Zaara on the wrong thread - the one for the bollywood celebreties, they reserved & posted all my contents, then they have realized they are on the wrong thread, so edited with all that you see😡😡😡

🤣🤣;;;yes i remember..rosh was busy boinking and got everyone to join in...her reaction when she found out it was the wrong thread was so funny...zara and thush were all like...u took us on wrong thread😕😆...rosh ..poor thing was confused herself...i wondered what she was doing on the BW thread😆

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blackb28

O Yeah! That's Why I was Upset Today Bcoz I Cant Find Ranking Thread..😆

Rosh Is Also Aunty?😲

And What About Maya & Mona?

Yes, Rosh is Aunty.  Mona is also my sister, I call her chotti & I call Rosh Thaangi (which means younger sister in our native language, Rosh & I can speak the same language).  Maya is also my baccha, but she is your sister, she is about 24, but you can ask Mona & Maya what you should call them😉  Zaara is my baccha, but she calls her Aunt-Rosh as Twiny, that is why we are such a messed up phamily😆😆

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah mish y do u stay up so late...i go to sleep u are on the thread...i wake up and u r still here??

How do u find time to do your studies..i am falling behind now because of SR...will be taking 2 week break from here to catch up with everything...I have 8000 word dissertation to write
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

🤣🤣;;;yes i remember..rosh was busy boinking and got everyone to join in...her reaction when she found out it was the wrong thread was so funny...zara and thush were all like...u took us on wrong thread😕😆...rosh ..poor thing was confused herself...i wondered what she was doing on the BW thread😆

I leave her for a  few hours & there is so much chaos - dandas flying, pulling, pushing, cushions, you know it all here also and at my store, instead of controlling my litter kids🤣🤣
I gave Zaara an ultimatum today that I am disowning her & Thush, she asked for one final chance, so I gave her that, we'll see🤣🤣