Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

oh no mona...lets see...your last update...geet was still not giving in despite maan being so desperate that he was going to have her right at the party (loved that btw 😉)...now she is going to make him wait even longer...very bad geet...but i love that too...now i want maan to say eneough is enough and chase geet around the house as she tries to not let him catch her and as she runs...she takes off some of her clothes...to make him more desperate...and everyonce in a while he catches up with her and is able to kiss her a little and touch her all over...but she out smarts him and she runs again...hows that for you mona?

undisclosed thumbnail

mona that was quite a confession😆

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Hello Zaara! 🤗

I have confession to make...I get the best ideas for my stories in the toilet. 😕 😆

Hey MOna di...🤗

welcome to the toilet world...🤗🤗

i knew it toilet is the BEST place ever...

oh i love my toilet...
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YES!!! CONGRATS ALL WE DID IT.  WE HAVE TO CONTINUE TO SHOW OUR LOVE FOR GURTI DAY IN DAY OUT!!

GURTI ROCKS!
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: sac58375

YES!!! CONGRATS ALL WE DID IT.  WE HAVE TO CONTINUE TO SHOW OUR LOVE FOR GURTI DAY IN DAY OUT!!

GURTI ROCKS!

yes...thanks for your help...i hope we all are remembering to comment on their fan pages...
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏CONGRATULATIONS MANEETIANS, GURMEET JI, and DRASHTI JI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

😃WE DID IT !!!!!!!!!! now we just have to keep Gurmeet Ji and Drashti JI at the TOP !!!!!! 😃
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

👏CONGRATULATIONS MANEETIANS, GURMEET JI, and DRASHTI JI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

😃WE DID IT !!!!!!!!!! now we just have to keep Gurmeet Ji and Drashti JI at the TOP !!!!!! 😃

yes we need to.. pls continue yr support...
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

Hey MOna di...🤗

welcome to the toilet world...🤗🤗

i knew it toilet is the BEST place ever...

oh i love my toilet...

OMG so do ii😳
All my 4 FF''s hav bin thot of on the toilet😳
U know,Ppl who get ideas on the toilet are supposed to be clever nd will do sumthing with their life,Research proves🤣
Originally posted by: undisclosed

oh no mona...lets see...your last update...geet was still not giving in despite maan being so desperate that he was going to have her right at the party (loved that btw 😉)...now she is going to make him wait even longer...very bad geet...but i love that too...now i want maan to say eneough is enough and chase geet around the house as she tries to not let him catch her and as she runs...she takes off some of her clothes...to make him more desperate...and everyonce in a while he catches up with her and is able to kiss her a little and touch her all over...but she out smarts him and she runs again...hows that for you mona?

Nice idea but I only have a problem with one very special scene. Don't know how to discribe it. 😕 And it's not helping that I'm blushing so much while writing it. 😆
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

OMG so do ii😳
All my 4 FF''s hav bin thot of on the toilet😳
U know,Ppl who get ideas on the toilet are supposed to be clever nd will do sumthing with their life,Research proves🤣

OMG is it true?! 🤣
Does that mean I'm clever? 😲 What a revelation! 🤣