Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Sofi, Zaara, Thush, Prema, my bacchas - did you all comment?  Please don't tell people not to comment on pictures & all that, we don't know how the system works, so let's comment everywhere, I will be checking to make sure everyone has their max. comments, so let me not come after my own kids😛

Teacher - I think Prema has been too busy to inform you that she became my baccha😉

Mish/////i can't post my first comment yet...i'll try again until it let me

Originally posted by: --Thush--

🤣🤣🤣i went and did after anuty Roshs Comment🤣🤣Mama u know me and sis are sitting here from morningHypnotized

What about me, only slept for 2 hrs, had breakfast at 3 am, before going to bed, but looks like I might be lucky to make my posts myself - the rankings are not up yet

Where is that Thaangi of mine - posting in the wrong post, instead of focussing on Maaneet😔😔😔
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wooh Ballu is faster than MSK in those pictures 😆 

That pugh has some serious magical powers 🤣

Z
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sofi, Zaara, Thush, Prema, my bacchas - did you all comment?  Please don't tell people not to comment on pictures & all that, we don't know how the system works, so let's comment everywhere, I will be checking to make sure everyone has their max. comments, so let me not come after my own kids😛

Teacher - I think Prema has been too busy to inform you that she became my baccha😉

No worries Mama we ont tel anyone Anything😳and we cant comment on Photos just bcz Copy mechines banned our Phamily 😆Noo worries will try our best to maintain this and yeah i did comment a hour before 😉

All the planets are perfectly aligned😍
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

and the phamily grows larger and larger...🤣🤣🤣

i have put my comment just now... will try again to put my nxt...

abd he didnt update mama...😡
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i think i saw somewhere that she called you mama...but i was so out of it last week that i didn't even have the will to come after her...btw i am still not your baccha...so take me off that list!!!

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love how as soon as DD comes back on sets she is tightly enclosed in GC arms .. where she belongs ☺️

Z
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ Mama i bet ... that person aint gonna update 🤓 i knw it..just see that person kn that we are are waiting

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Wooh Ballu is faster than MSK in those pictures 😆 

That pugh has some serious magical powers 🤣

Z

Ballu is Balle Balle like us; Congrats Captain👍🏼, aagalle laagja🤗