Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zaara25

did u see???

He went offline...๐Ÿ˜ก

Really? oh Bababji, ok Thaangi, will you be around?  I can tell you what to do for me?
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Thush & Zaara - it is better not to post, than do something silly  & he is very strict๐Ÿ˜ก

such A  MEAN PERSON EVER..๐Ÿ˜ญ
oh my All buddies here ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

oh my All buddies here ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sofi - will you be here for a while?
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Really? oh Bababji, ok Thaangi, will you be around?  I can tell you what to do for me?

Mama i advice u to go and sleep.. we have us here... don worry... and im going to have my lunch... sister u too pls have yr lunch...

twinie, u can take rest... damn him...AngryAngry

we been refreshing the posts without realising he went offline.. how silly of us..

or wait...

u think he knows we are waiting for him to post??

is that why he changed his status to offline??

so that he can update in peace??๐Ÿ˜†AngryAngry

well he doesnt know our phamily well then...
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah tell me Mish...I'll be around for some time
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DD and GC Congratz on getting back ur top positions which u both truly deserve and which only belongs to u both Our MAANEET!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Congratz lovely MAANEETIANS who made this glorious victory possible for our Divine and Dreamy couple MAANEET!!!...Love u allโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Thank u so much dear for sharing such gr8 news!!!๐Ÿค—

DD and GC r Queen and King of expressions...nobody else can do full justice to MAANEET's characters as them...actually they have made MAANEET so real for us that now MAANEET r no more fictional characters...DD and GC r the best actress and best actor i have ever seen in my life...MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking mesmerizing (i can on and on forever๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰) couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever for me...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

MAANEET's is most heart-touching and soul-touching eternal and evergreen journey which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...v all have forgotten ourselves since our MAANEET have come into our lives like an angel sunshine and rainbow and touched our lives hearts and soul and changed our lives forever๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

MAANEET's eternal union of lives, hearts, minds and soul is like coming together of two halves and two equals... MAANEET r an epitome of divine sacred true pure and deep emotions and thoughts of unconditional, selfless and immense care and love; mutual respect trust understanding, transparency, faith, admiration, pride, worship, prayer; and also they r epitome of truth, justice, honesty and transparency...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever for me...and i have always felt and even now i feel that MAANEET's journey is an eternal saga and is special and unique that no one can find anywhere else...there was never and never will be an eternal and evergreen journey like our MAANEET's journey๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š...

MAANEET have shown us that people don't fall in love but people rise in love and that to rise in love to such an extent that v all feel like admiring, respecting and worshipping MAANEET and their eternal pure and true feelings and thoughts for each other... this is MAANEET's eternal and special bond๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

MAANEET might fight argue hurt each other humiliate each other be angry and naaraz with other other but they cannot live without each other...MAANEET r meant to be together and so they will be together forever MAANEET's ristha is atooth rishta...and finally their love will overcome all their pain, misunderstadings, guilt, helplessless, dooriyan, naaragzi...v all see and feel MAANEET's love, care, sweetness, understanding, nazdeekiyan even in their hatred, anger, bitterness, pain, fights, arguments, misunderstandings, dooriyan but all these r very small things when compared to their love...and that is y at the end MAANEET's love has always won...MAANEET's feelings and thoughts for each other r at such a high level that v all feel like admiring and worshipping them๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

GHSP and MAANEET r the best!!!... GHSP, MAANEET AND MAANEETIANS ROCK!๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyondโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

When it comes to our MAANEET, i can go on and on forever๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰ this is our MAANEET's divinity charm magic and beauty๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lots of love,

Spandana

(A true GHSP and MAANEET' lover admirer and worshipper)

(Proud to be a MAANEETIAN)

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago

Sofi - will you be here for a while?

Mom i have some Private Work so First  i done it  then i;ll come here ๐Ÿ˜ณ
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Oh Spandana...That was awesome!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
RiMa_972 thumbnail