Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zaara25

Perfecto...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks sissy..๐Ÿ˜ƒbtw if u dont mind ca u give that link againn i xnt able to find it..i need global annoncemt page..Maama i hope u hve it 
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Zaara & Thush - need to keep this conphused phamily tree here and the CD thread, don't plant it anywhere else, everybody will get so conphused, they will stop commenting and then I will ๐Ÿคข you both๐Ÿ˜ก
Bubbly also is like the icing on the cake saying buzurg in that thread๐Ÿคฃ

Mama we should be proud of our phamily.. we need to let the world know about our awesome phamily... WHO disagrees with me on this besides Mama??Angry
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Thanks sissy..๐Ÿ˜ƒbtw if u dont mind ca u give that link againn i xnt able to find it..i need global annoncemt page..Maama i hope u hve it 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=71

zaaratq thumbnail

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

im sure u said that because u don want to hurt her.,..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Naughty Zaaru, Mishu no sweetheart I really mean it, Zaaru is just being naughty after all she is my pampered niecy too, knows we love her even when she's naughty, well actually I love her more when she's naughty ๐Ÿ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Mama we should be proud of our phamily.. we need to let the world know about our awesome phamily... WHO disagrees with me on this besides Mama??๐Ÿ˜ก

Crazy Mama ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†we Are awesome phamily...call our Dad he wil toke With Mama ..how can u tel that  not to tel that we not ur Bachass to the world ๐Ÿ˜ก

Crazy Mama ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†we Are awesome phamily...call our Dad he wil toke With Mama ..how can u tel that  not to tel that we not ur Bachass to the world ๐Ÿ˜ก

Twiny๐Ÿค—  They are out-of-control๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Now, they want to conphuse the whole world, not just GF๐Ÿ˜ฒ
zaaratq thumbnail

Twiny๐Ÿค—  They are out-of-control๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Now, they want to conphuse the whole world, not just GF๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Oh mama are u saying u are not proud of ur bacchas?? and our papa??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sister i agree with u lets bring back our papa and ask him to mangle our mama so she will change her mind...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Aunt, im no naughty... im so innocent and sweet like my sister... right sis??๐Ÿ˜‰
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
 ๐ŸฅณCONGRATULATION GC AN DD GOT POSITION BACK 

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

1:15 am here๐Ÿ˜ญ

Why Mishu, cannot get sleep without the warm milk ๐Ÿ˜†