Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maya_P

she was sitting between his leg😲.my eyes missed that

I noticed only yesterday evening when I watched the repeat😍 It is there just for a sec...
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

I noticed only yesterday evening when I watched the repeat😍 It is there just for a sec...

Rosh i just went to watch it again.Rosh,,,,today my opinion changed...it did look very pure,,,,,,,,,,,u know not lust but pure.i guess ssaturday we all were expecting a lot...but after few days and few repeats,,,,it was maaneet.magical..just a bit longer(they didn't gad to get that intimate but just with their emotion)...would has been better.still was good
Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yup it was pure...and i loved that geet was sitting between his legs..i wonder if his legs were folded though

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

yup it was pure...and i loved that geet was sitting between his legs..i wonder if his legs were folded though

i think it was folded sergeant

The back-to-front link was intact👏
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yeah i think they were folded too...but geet leaned back pretty good...can't wait for those flashbacks😍

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail

Yes...his legs were folded...
I have watched so many times , everything is printed in my head😆
And prema, I do agree...after the initial disappointment...I just love that 4 min SR😍 It was so magically Maaneet...and even after being so tired and hurt...they were so good! Nobody can create the magic that they do👏
Though I feel the CVs could have wonders with the Morning-after scene😕..spoiled the opportunity...But still we manage to find good moments in it..'cause we love Maaneet😳
But SR was dreamy for me..😍
Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Yes...his legs were folded...
I have watched so many times , everything is printed in my head😆
And prema, I do agree...after the initial disappointment...I just love that 4 min SR😍 It was so magically Maaneet...and even after being so tired and hurt...they were so good! Nobody can create the magic that they do👏
Though I feel the CVs could have wonders with the Morning-after scene😕..spoiled the opportunity...But still we manage to find good moments in it..'cause we love Maaneet😳
But SR was dreamy for me..😍

ya the morning scene should had been atleast Maan with his chest geet with the dupatta and in his arms in a hug...and a little bit longer.Maan was in a hurry to get out of jungle...i guess CV were out of time...let's see what this week has in store.ok gtg..see u all tomorrow good night.good luck to Gurti and us for the rankings
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Bye Prema...Good night...🤗
I'm going too...Good night Syl🤗
See ya later Mishu🤗
new product in the store - check it out😳