CONGRATULATIONS to all MAANGEETIANS!!!!!!!!~B2B#14 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
guys pls vote for our favorite maaneet and the show

http://www.starone.in/pollcollection.aspx
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

That is because you all have so much patience and I don't - everything has to happen very fast and be done, that also lands me in trouble, most of the time people tell me I am sticking my foot in my mouth, but there wouldn't be anything superficial about it - I would have been honest😕
Me?! And patience?! Not in a millon years!!!!! 🤣 Just ask my daughter. 😆 
Like you I constantly put my foot in my mouth.
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

omg misty...these imaginations are gonna give us heartbreaks everyday...😆😉

Naz - answer me about my painless comment, is that what you were thinking, now this time if you don't say Yes or No, I am gone😆
😆
Mish see what starone web says about the maha epi

eet, Maan, Dev and Nandini get lost in a jungle, Ep 313-314

Geet, Maan and Dev go with Nandini to see the boy selected for Nandini. Some goons attack them on the way. Maan and Geet and Dev and Nandini flee and scatter in different directions. Jugnu and Lucky are on their way to the market and pass through the same direction in which Geet, Maan, Dev and Nandini traveled. Lucky and Jugnu recognize the car and feel Maan, Geet, Nandini and Balwant are in trouble. Lucky informs Tej and Beeji about Geet, Dev, Maan and Nandini being in trouble. They set out in search of them. Maan and Geet take shelter in a hut. They get intimate.

they don't say it's consummation..😆
Originally posted by Maya_P

Mish see what starone web says about the maha epi

eet, Maan, Dev and Nandini get lost in a jungle, Ep 313-314

Geet, Maan and Dev go with Nandini to see the boy selected for Nandini. Some goons attack them on the way. Maan and Geet and Dev and Nandini flee and scatter in different directions. Jugnu and Lucky are on their way to the market and pass through the same direction in which Geet, Maan, Dev and Nandini traveled. Lucky and Jugnu recognize the car and feel Maan, Geet, Nandini and Balwant are in trouble. Lucky informs Tej and Beeji about Geet, Dev, Maan and Nandini being in trouble. They set out in search of them. Maan and Geet take shelter in a hut. They get intimate.

they don't say it's consummation..😆

In my pov, Intimate = CONS, but who interpreted it as SR - I don't know😕

Naz - answer me about my painless comment, is that what you were thinking, now this time if you don't say Yes or No, I am gone😆
😆
omg misty..i used that word in a simple sense...nothing naughty about it😆

In my pov, Intimate = CONS, but who interpreted it as SR - I don't know😕

ok Mish./i was just pulling ur leg.our maaneet r just Great... whatever they show of them...it is just amazing...u know if it was another couple with the same SR on saturday.then it would had bing super super flop..it was just becuz it was maaneet that it was pure.ok got go for a while be back later
Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago

She looks so content😍
As Naz said - Maan always makes everything painless😍

Naz - final chance to say yes or no🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Maya_P

ok Mish./i was just pulling ur leg.our maaneet r just Great... whatever they show of them...it is just amazing...u know if it was another couple with the same SR on saturday.then it would had bing super super flop..it was just becuz it was maaneet that it was pure.ok got go for a while be back later

I can't like you Prema, but you know ILU & especially for what you just said🤗

Naz - final chance to say yes or no🤣🤣🤣🤣

yes...conditions apply🤣
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago