Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Few minutes. I'm writing something of your area of interest people. So thoda time toh do. I was dwelling too much on Pizzas and Step Up 3, so lost track of time! ðŸ˜†

It's past 11 ðŸ˜² Jokes.. :P Jaldiii..

And damn it, now I am crazing for Pizza as 3:30 in the morning :| :P
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Few minutes. I'm writing something of your area of interest people. So thoda time toh do. I was dwelling too much on Pizzas and Step Up 3, so lost track of time! ðŸ˜†

You just HAD to mention Pizzas, didn't you ðŸ˜³
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, yummy cheesey pizzas, with spicy, tangy sauce, and yummy toppings! ðŸ¤£

And yeah, its past 11, so I'll post a part of what I've written right now and then just post the latter part later once I'm done so Aanya doesn't bury me alive :|
Aanya. thumbnail

Yeah, yummy cheesey pizzas, with spicy, tangy sauce, and yummy toppings! ðŸ¤£

And yeah, its past 11, so I'll post a part of what I've written right now and then just post the latter part later once I'm done so Aanya doesn't bury me alive :|

I hate you.

Yay! You're updating ðŸ˜†
Jyo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

I hate you.

Yay! You're updating ðŸ˜†

I repeat what Aanya said :P
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! You're UPDATING?? Wohooo!!!
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

*Shifted to Thread #5*

Edited by Castle-Beckett - 12 years ago
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res!
Read it! Will edit in sometime...Dad calling.. :P
*Edited*
Shrutika!!
Firstly i wasn't expecting an update bt then when i saw ur comments, i was like Yayyy!!! Shru's updating!! :D
Ok coming back to the part, It was nice..i liked it...Riddhima said that he's like a husband to her...well i agree with Armaan.. And Riddhima needs to understand what a husband-wife relationship means..Its nt only living together...Like you've mentioned here, Its abt taking up responsibility..and fulfilling each other's requirement... ;) Haha! Well its abt knowing each other in and out...and hopefully Riddhima will understand that soon! :)
Hey do finish this part soon Shru!
Love
Rhea
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
-Edited-

By god, this is like.. so freaking epic :D Two instalments in a day :D 

The update...

It was really good. :D Like, my favourite part was Nikki and Riddhima's conversation! Loved it how they shared their feelings with each others and let their insecurities out! I feel bad for Nikki and Abhi, but then Riddhima had a point! I agree with her that Nikki should talk to him again and that too without blaming him. :) And I like the way Riddhima has started to understand the meaning of a proper relationship. And she is getting it from everyone now.. Armaan, Nikki... And you know what I am scared about.. What will happen when she tells Armaan about the job? I don't even want to think about it!

I found it cute when Armaan pulled Riddhima out of Nikki's hug! "Oi!" I felt Armaan arms pulling me back. "Stop killing my girlfriend!" ðŸ˜† He is so cute 

"I give up on your breed!" He muttered while I giggled. ðŸ¤£ I don't know why but the use of the 'breed' cracked me up :P

"Am I allowed to be here now, because honestly Nikki, you're married, and the last time I checked Riddhima was straight, and I'm not getting a very good feeling about leaving you both alone for so long and-"   ðŸ¤£ This cracked me up as well, and I think everyone would have laughed reading this! :P :P

You know why I love this FF so much? Because firstly, I can see everything :D Secondly, everything you write is convincing :) It's like, I am reading and I get pulled into this story and I am standing there, watching everything and thinking, "Man that is so true. This is so realistic" You write beautifully, no doubt about that :D

And update soon. :P Hoping you would think of doing some "time pass" soon :P :P Jokes, do what is important first, then the FF. :D

Lots of love
Jyotika
🤗
Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Rejerved ðŸ¤£

Shall edit tomorrow <3 :)

xoxo
Aanya

*EDITED*

So...my "tomorrow" is a little late... ðŸ˜†

Thank you ðŸ¤— I honestly wasn't expecting the gift so soon! :D

Coming to the update, it was AMAZING! Like, SO awesome! I loved it completely :)

Awwh Nikki's so cute hugging her like that :D Ahh, extreme excitement does that to you I guess ;) I'm like that when I've seen someone after ages ðŸ˜†
Oh but the best thing was his response - "Oi!" I felt Armaan arms pulling me back. "Stop killing my girlfriend!" He murmured as he pulled me out.

LMAO He's just SO cute :D I loved this bit :)

Nikki finally let go of Armaan, and I stood in front of him, almost protecting him from more unwanted hugs. I probably would have to do this for the rest of my life, I thought wearily.

This made me, ðŸ¤£.

"I give up on your breed!" He muttered while I giggled.

Haha just today my friend said the SAME thing :P My best friend and I were talking in half sentences, not purposely but you know, ho jaata hai! Anyway so he kept looking at both of us trying to figure it out and stuff. Oh well, basically we had a "Girls gossip too much" argument today ðŸ¤£

Haha Guys and their "lucky" stuff. Honestly, lucky chhe that I can understand pan gandu hoy evu necessary chhe? Geez. It gets downright DISGUSTING at times. :P

"Obviously it flies right out of the window when he's that close to me. But, yeah, nothing more than making out, and I'm kind of trying to keep it that way." I mumbled, biting my lower lip.

Awwwh <3 I hope Armaan hears this someday...bahot kaam ki cheez hai ðŸ˜† JK I love them aise hi <3 especially how Armaan put pillows between them :) *looks here and there* Where is MY Armaan? LMFAO ðŸ¤£

And now I come to the crux of the part! OMG when I read it I was like - THAT is her reason?! Not that it's lame, infact it made me wanna go over to her and give her a BIIIG hug and tell her she's stupid to think like that! It's PEANUTS we're talking about! 

FINALLY we get an insight into her mind! Somewhere I'd thought that the I-wanna-be-your-girlfriend-a-little-longer reason was not the whole thing! But then I'd brushed it off, thinking that maybe I was reading too much into it or maybe Riddhima did it because of her being the slightly crazy person she is ðŸ˜†

I loved the way you orchestrated the whole talk between Nikki and Riddhima! Perfect setting :)
Somehow I think Riddhima matured [it's not the exact word I wanna use but something like that :P] in this update! she's beginning to understand the nuances of a relationship and I have a feeling she'll be ready to be his fiance soon :D I do wish she tells Armaan the things she told Nikki! No one like him to pacify her fears :) <3

I agree with Riddhima on the Abhi-Nikki thing! Maybe he's just stressed about not being a good enough husband? Or whatever! But they need to talk :)

And OMG I'm quite scared of Armaan's reaction about the job! Jo eni khaski chhe toh Riddhima toh gayi! she has to tell him NOW! I can't see AR fighting :| And I'm still curious about what actually happened in Vegas ðŸ˜†

"Am I allowed to be here now, because honestly Nikki, you're married, and the last time I checked Riddhima was straight, and I'm not getting a very good feeling about leaving you both alone for so long and-" Armaan rambled on, while Nikki and I sighed and walked past him. Obviously that wasn't enough to shut him up.

I literally laughed at this! Like, a lot! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

All in all, an amazing birthday gift ;)

Continue soon! <3

I hope you're doing good with your coursework and stuff!

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - 100 days for November ðŸ˜†
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago