Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 97)

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 3288

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Ooohh yeahh..!!!
 
Mission:
 
S.T.A.R.T S.P.A.M.M.I.N.G
 
Rodger that comerade.
 
START SPAMMING FOR THREAD 5 !!! 
 
LOL
 
I'm a nutcase..I know..!!! Wink
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanMunchkin.Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 9873

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Ooohh yeahh..!!!
 
Mission:
 
S.T.A.R.T S.P.A.M.M.I.N.G
 
Rodger that comerade.
 
START SPAMMING FOR THREAD 5 !!! 
 
LOL
 
I'm a nutcase..I know..!!! Wink
 

We know Sanaa, we know. ROFL

And the spamming BEGINS! LOL

Oooh when November comes [@ Shru - BTW, 117 days to go ;)] you and Shru have to spam my thread LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanSanaa629Munchkin.

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Joined: 06 January 2009
Posts: 2126

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged


Originally posted by mansibharti


castle dear you get better every timeBig smile and you know now i have started reading the story from the very beginning something which i wanted to but couldn't..Tongue desperately waiting for the next installment you have great writing skills i really love it..

Aww thank you! Hug

Honestly, whenever I saw your 'Likes' on my updates, I got really excited, but then got really disheartened and angry since you never commented! You were one of those people I was really, really mad at! Confused

But I read your comment right now, and I had the biggest smile on my face! Big smile Thanks a tonne! I guess it was worth the wait then! LOL

Hope to see your comments more often! Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

i know sweety i agree i am at fault here for not commenting regularly.. but seriously, i will try to make it up to you and hopefully next time will have much more to say...Smile after all we love seeing your 32 pearls.. LOL


Edited by mansibharti - 07 July 2011 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 4513

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
You guys might not have to wait until November for the next update...I'm almost done with the chapter here, seeing I've been in bed all day! Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanAanya.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 4513

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti



Originally posted by mansibharti


castle dear you get better every timeBig smile and you know now i have started reading the story from the very beginning something which i wanted to but couldn't..Tongue desperately waiting for the next installment you have great writing skills i really love it..

Aww thank you! Hug

Honestly, whenever I saw your 'Likes' on my updates, I got really excited, but then got really disheartened and angry since you never commented! You were one of those people I was really, really mad at! Confused

But I read your comment right now, and I had the biggest smile on my face! Big smile Thanks a tonne! I guess it was worth the wait then! LOL

Hope to see your comments more often! Embarrassed


i know sweety i agree i am at fault here for commenting regularly.. but seriously, i will try to make it up to you and hopefully next time will have much more to say...Smile after all we love seeing your 32 pearls.. LOL
[/QUOTE]

Haha thank you! LOL Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 9873

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

You guys might not have to wait until November for the next update...I'm almost done with the chapter here, seeing I've been in bed all day! Unhappy

Part-ay Party

See, the UNIVERSE wants you to update Approve

On a serious note, get well soon Hug

xoxo
Aanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 9873

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Oooh I made it to 100!

Congratulations, Shru Hug

May you have many more pages LOL

xoxo
Aanya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanMunchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 4513

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thank you guys (Sanaa, Aanya, especially, for SPAMMING!) for making my 4th thread reach a 100! Hug

Don't say it enough, but I'm really thankful to you for all your comments! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mayur SS: A Walk To Remember

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: thenarcissist   Replies: 64   Views: 10885

thenarcissist 64 10885 11 February 2011 at 11:49am by dynamic_doll
ll MIDNIGHT WALK ll *NEW MAYUR FF*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Contradiction01   Replies: 80   Views: 10681

Contradiction01 80 10681 09 July 2010 at 1:07am by sariska_mnarti
*Dont Walk Away*Jonas Brothers,Dem,Selena Ch1 pg1

Author: tangina r   Replies: 5   Views: 1734

tangina r 5 1734 13 November 2009 at 12:47am by tangina r
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Author: Veiledbeauty   Replies: 29   Views: 21111

Veiledbeauty 29 21111 31 July 2009 at 8:04pm by Veiledbeauty
~*A walk to remember (AR) -Part 3 - Pg 4

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 49   Views: 9663

JennyPenny 49 9663 22 April 2009 at 7:42am by Cool Chick 91

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index