Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 96)

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
great update.
thanks for the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
This now is what is called unexpected. LOL 

First of all, A very Belated Happy Birthday to you Sana :D  You absolutely made our day, and I hope you had a fabulous one as well. 

The update sounds interesting, but kind of intense. Can the whole Riddhima ignoring Armaan be the silence before the storm?

Fantasies. Aaah, every girl has her share of fantasies for the dream guy. Though I am a little surprised, seeing that there was no kiss in the rain? And Riddhima loves rain. And we all have that dream of getting kissed in the rain, right? Hehe. 

On a more serious note, whatever happened in Vegas? And whatever did happen seems to have been exaggerated by the whole new flirty boss, I think. 

But one thing we all know is that her dreams will come true, no matter how much Armaan and Riddhima fight, inside they still feel the usual or more strongly for each other, and to this, we have been a witness earlier. The cold-war they had during Uni times, which was finally broken on Christmas. 

Cheers ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaa629Munchkin.

Simmy003 IF-Dazzler
Simmy003
Simmy003

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD IT'S SHRU!!!! Shocked LMAO that was what I said when I read your pm but then I read the "for Sanaa's bday" and I was like well duhhh!
Idk when Sanaa's birthday was but anyway Sanaa, a very very happy birthday to you :) You guys should have opened her a birthday thread ;( But anyway, coming back to the update, it was adowable!!!!! The flashbacks to their trip was sooo cayote! Poor Riddhima fell car sick, ewwwie haha! Loved their arguments, Armaan is so freaking adorable! He read her diary!! Bahahaha ROFL He's so stoopid but cute at the same time! I just loved when he was talking about Riddhima's top fantasies!! That must have been soo embarrassing but it was still cute! Blushing
And I lahhhved how he said he was going to make em all come true, he already made one come true! LOL that was the cutest update ever shru!!! I missed your updates sooososoos much!!! Come back asap and give us more of these updates! 

Take care, love you <3 Simmy

Edited by Simmy003 - 07 July 2011 at 3:04pm

Sanaa629Munchkin.

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
loved it!! 

i am scared why he isn't talking to her! Does it have to do with her job and her accepting or her not telling him!

cant wait for you to continue! 

Munchkin.

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

castle dear you get better every timeBig smile and you know now i have started reading the story from the very beginning something which i wanted to but couldn't..Tongue desperately waiting for the next installment you have great writing skills i really love it..

Munchkin.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

castle dear you get better every timeBig smile and you know now i have started reading the story from the very beginning something which i wanted to but couldn't..Tongue desperately waiting for the next installment you have great writing skills i really love it..

Her name's Shrutika, or as people call her - Shru! :)

x

mansibhartiMunchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RheaKSG4eva

Shrutika!!!
Is that reallly you?
LOL... i've already pinched myself! :P
Not pinching myself again!
Haha!

And woah!
What an update yaar!
Bechari Riddhima... Car sickness!
Uff... tell me abt it! I suffer from it too!
Ugh... i hate the feeling...
Awww...
Armaan's a sweet heart yaar!
Kitni koshish ki usne usse manane ki!
And then the early morning scenery thing was too good...
LOL...
He read her diary??
Awww...
Ek aur fight!
Uff...
And now i really wanna know...
W*F Happened In Vegas?
Haha!
Cont. ASAP!
Love
Rhea

I can't believe it either! LOL

And you guys are so lucky, that I'm so ill, that I can't do anything about my coursework and my academia, so I'm doing the thing I'm best at - writing!! LOL

So if you're lucky, you might just get an update real real quick! Big smile Hope, pray, wish! Wink

Originally posted by Arushi.

This now is what is called unexpected. LOL 

First of all, A very Belated Happy Birthday to you Sana :D  You absolutely made our day, and I hope you had a fabulous one as well. 

The update sounds interesting, but kind of intense. Can the whole Riddhima ignoring Armaan be the silence before the storm?

Fantasies. Aaah, every girl has her share of fantasies for the dream guy. Though I am a little surprised, seeing that there was no kiss in the rain? And Riddhima loves rain. And we all have that dream of getting kissed in the rain, right? Hehe. 

On a more serious note, whatever happened in Vegas? And whatever did happen seems to have been exaggerated by the whole new flirty boss, I think. 

But one thing we all know is that her dreams will come true, no matter how much Armaan and Riddhima fight, inside they still feel the usual or more strongly for each other, and to this, we have been a witness earlier. The cold-war they had during Uni times, which was finally broken on Christmas. 

Cheers ! 

About the calm before the storm, no idea! Big smile

And about the kiss in the rain, I'm not going to kiss and tell, so you'll just have to wait and see what plans I had for that one! But it definitely is one of my fantasies, and you'll see who's fantasy it is in AWOTB! Big smile

Cheers back to you! LOL

Originally posted by Simmy003

OH MY GOD IT'S SHRU!!!! Shocked LMAO that was the what I said when I read your pm but then I read the "for Sanaa bday" and I was like well duhhh!

I love how surprised you guys are to see me! LOL

Originally posted by bushrayou

loved it!! 

i am scared why he isn't talking to her! Does it have to do with her job and her accepting or her not telling him!

cant wait for you to continue! 

Eh, you'll see about that one! Big smile

Originally posted by mansibharti

castle dear you get better every timeBig smile and you know now i have started reading the story from the very beginning something which i wanted to but couldn't..Tongue desperately waiting for the next installment you have great writing skills i really love it..

Aww thank you! Hug

Honestly, whenever I saw your 'Likes' on my updates, I got really excited, but then got really disheartened and angry since you never commented! You were one of those people I was really, really mad at! Confused

But I read your comment right now, and I had the biggest smile on my face! Big smile Thanks a tonne! I guess it was worth the wait then! LOL

Hope to see your comments more often! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartiAanya.Arushi.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Ooh you're on Page 99 already! Weee Party

LOL :D

xoxo
Aanya