Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 88)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
*Faints*
OMG Shruuu Shocked Imma miss you sooo much! And your FFs too of course, but you more! :D

Finish all your coursework asap <3 And if you must leave IF for the time being, then do it! After all career ka sawal hai LOL

And don't you dare cry! Coursework thayi jase...tension nai levanu ROFL

Hug *A million bear hugs* Hug

And now I'm waiting for November with baited breath <3

Keep in touch :)

Miss you :| And no, we [Sanaa & I] are NOT going to forget you by the time you get back LOL So chill and do your coursework fatafat ;)

Love ya :)

xoxo
Aanya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahensevenbelle_moishivi17Rhea.KaJenARCaskettFanArushi.

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Hug

I don't think you need to apologize for that note. Really. 

Nothing ever comes before career, future and studies. FF's will go on side by side, but it is these years of studies that will either make you or break you.

So concentrate fully on your work, and don't worry about us. We've loved your stories and no amount of gap will diminish that love, aite? It's makes the heart more fonder of it ;) Hah ! 

But take care, study hard, ace those exams, and we shall see you back with a bang !

And I know how hectic studies and assignments can be, but just keep that chin up and give it your best shot. 

All the best :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi17Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arushi.

Hey Hug

I don't think you need to apologize for that note. Really. 

Nothing ever comes before career, future and studies. FF's will go on side by side, but it is these years of studies that will either make you or break you.

So concentrate fully on your work, and don't worry about us. We've loved your stories and no amount of gap will diminish that love, aite? It's makes the heart more fonder of it ;) Hah ! 

But take care, study hard, ace those exams, and we shall see you back with a bang !

And I know how hectic studies and assignments can be, but just keep that chin up and give it your best shot. 

All the best :) 

Thank you! Hug

You know, I always have the biggest smiles on my face when I see you've commented since its so rare! LOL Still awaiting your long comments! I miss them! Ouch

I also started a new story...Did you read it? Actually, don't, because I haven't even completed its first chapter yet! LOL D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

*Faints*
OMG Shruuu Shocked Imma miss you sooo much! And your FFs too of course, but you more! :D

Finish all your coursework asap <3 And if you must leave IF for the time being, then do it! After all career ka sawal hai LOL

And don't you dare cry! Coursework thayi jase...tension nai levanu ROFL

Hug *A million bear hugs* Hug

And now I'm waiting for November with baited breath <3

Keep in touch :)

Miss you :| And no, we [Sanaa & I] are NOT going to forget you by the time you get back LOL So chill and do your coursework fatafat ;)

Love ya :)

xoxo
Aanya

I'm just going to cut my stupid, lame speech short and say - A Trillion Hugs Back To You! Hug

I wonder what Sanaa's reaction will be! She'll definitely be spamming my inbox after reading my note! LOL

Aanya.

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
No problem !!! Work always comes first...You concentrate on your work...do your best and come back with a bang...but we will surely miss AWOTB... so if you do get a chance then update ...chotu motu part bi chalega ..LOL

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Okay, even if  try, I won't be able to individually comment and thank you guys! 8 hours of college, grueling stress hours, wedding shopping and then finally coming back home to drown in paints - pretty much enough to kill you, but I lived to tell the tale anyway! So, I'm so sorry for not replying individually! 

But thanks to all those who commented - ARCaskett, blessed4, RheKSG4ever, Aanya, Arushi, thanks a tonne for understanding my plight and wishing me luck to get through this! I hope I can! 

I'm slogging it out over here, pretty hardworking that way, but I do have a very bad habit of procrastinating, and that's exactly why I'm suffering right now! So one advice - don't procrastinate! LOL! Trust me, take my word on it! 

Night x

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moishivi17Rhea.KaJenARCaskettFanAanya.Jyo.Arushi.

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
November? Thats pretty long time. Gonna miss AWOTB and BTHE! Nevertheless Good luck with everyone! Hang in there! Smile

"Don't Procrastinate!" LOL I am a big procrastinator too, and have regretted so many times for being one but can't get rid of the bad habit. 

Edited by -Komal - 28 June 2011 at 1:55pm

Munchkin.

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Thank you! Hug

You know, I always have the biggest smiles on my face when I see you've commented since its so rare! LOL Still awaiting your long comments! I miss them! Ouch

I also started a new story...Did you read it? Actually, don't, because I haven't even completed its first chapter yet! LOL D'oh

Hahaha, it's good to see people wanting me around madam ;)

But honestly, I have been really bad with my procrastination skills these days, and to think that I do have free time at the moment. 

So yes, before November you'll see a comment posted here, pakka se. 

And I haven't read the first chapter of any new FF that you've written, and I am not going to till you come back. I don't want to die of curiosity Shrutika LOL

So I hope I am not keeping you anymore. Work hard, and one rule, don't regret what you've done. I've always believed that things happen for the better, so keep that head high gorgeous and slog it out. Eventually you'll ace them.

Hope to see you soon ! 

Arushi Hug

Munchkin.

Go to top