Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 76)

desire_20 IF-Dazzler
desire_20
desire_20

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to the next part! This one was cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Can I kill Will Fern on Armaan's behalf??!!! PLEASSSEEE?? It'll do us both a HUGEEE, MEGA HUGE favour..!!! I'd loooveee to do that..!! and as for Riddhima...hmmm..i think it's tym she Armaan the truth..even hiding it from him for 5 seconds is too long..!!

PLus I really like the baby..red bull addict (how i don't know coz I'm not a fan of Redbull at all..!!) Armaan..!! he'sh shuch a shweetheart!!!

i'll cont soon..!!! gotta get going..!!

Munchkin.

AVKKG IF-Dazzler
AVKKG
AVKKG

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Comment updated on page 77

Munchkin.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Cute part LOLL Riddhima's so cute, with all her fears about the trip and her ever understanding boyfriend is always there to calm her.
UH-OH she got the job, that was expected , but I think not telling him now and hiding it from him is going to worsen it.They'll be back only right before the first day of her job and she is going to tell him a night before, which I assume should be more harmful than telling him right away.
I dont think he'll tell her not to take the job but he is going to have sleepless nights ahead LOL .
I just hope their times ahead arent rough because its not safe ground.
I love the update for its cuteness, they both have become just like two typical boyfriend girlfriends, cheesy, lovey dovey , blowing kisses on the phone, looking out for each others things, habits, taking caring of them and most importantly concerned for each others feelings truely from all their heart.
Really well written and thansk for it even though you're maybe still to give exams.

Hope they went well and you're gonna be free soon to take your much needed rest and break.

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Cute part LOLL Riddhima's so cute, with all her fears about the trip and her ever understanding boyfriend is always there to calm her.
UH-OH she got the job, that was expected , but I think not telling him now and hiding it from him is going to worsen it.They'll be back only right before the first day of her job and she is going to tell him a night before, which I assume should be more harmful than telling him right away.
I dont think he'll tell her not to take the job but he is going to have sleepless nights ahead LOL .
I just hope their times ahead arent rough because its not safe ground.
I love the update for its cuteness, they both have become just like two typical boyfriend girlfriends, cheesy, lovey dovey , blowing kisses on the phone, looking out for each others things, habits, taking caring of them and most importantly concerned for each others feelings truely from all their heart.
Really well written and thansk for it even though you're maybe still to give exams.

Hope they went well and you're gonna be free soon to take your much needed rest and break.

Yeah last exam's on Thursday, but I'm not getting any rest after..I have like a whole suicide mission coming up..And besides, I have continuous exams in Aug-Sept-Oct, so its just a short break!

But thanks sooo much! Big smile

-Anku-

ssidra Senior Member
ssidra
ssidra

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
update was amazing!! Armaan and Ridhhima r soo cute!! So ridz got the job that was expected... I just hope that Will dont create any prob between AR

Munchkin.

anshara Senior Member
anshara
anshara

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

hey great part

luv it cont soon

Munchkin.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Yeah last exam's on Thursday, but I'm not getting any rest after..I have like a whole suicide mission coming up..And besides, I have continuous exams in Aug-Sept-Oct, so its just a short break!

But thanks sooo much! Big smile

Oh god thats a hard time ahead, nevertheless the feeling of exams getting over even though temporary is the best thing in the world LOL . So have fun and take a good refreshing break before its back to the grind for you. LOL
Goodluck Embarrassed

Munchkin.

Go to top