Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 70)

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

NOTE:-

Hello!

Okay, since many of you are asking for updates, uh, wait for 20 days more, exactly 20 days more! I'll post an installment or something then!

Reason being, my exams, which start from Thursday! I'll try, if I can to update in between, but again, don't rely much on it! However, my writer outbursts have resulted in some installments showing up here and there, so maybe, if time and luck permits, I will come up with something before this duration of 20 days gets over!

But, if you'll want a sure-shot date, well, its 27th! Not 23rd like I said before, because I'm going to be damn busy with my coursework that weekend, so 27th! 

Sorry! 20 days is a alot, and plus, I updated last on 31st! So its more like 27 days, but I seriously, CANNOT help it!

I'll try!

Also, this is most important, I won't be commenting ANYWHERE for some time. Maybe, you'll will find my comments here and there, if I am having some spontaneous moments, and if that happens, please, others don't have to get offended or anything at that. Understand, I'm just really really packed right now. So packed, you guys can't even imagine. I don't think I'll survive even till the end of this month, let alone till November. If I do, well and good. But I really don't think I'll be coming out of this mess alive! Its all academic mess, and no, I'm not committing suicide, but my academia might kill me! Just a future heads-up! 

And I have said this before, this is going to happen till November now, so please bear with me! Irregular updates + Irregular comments. Sorry! I really, really am, but I have other priorities now! As much as I HATE those priorities, but since I have them anyway!

Pray November 2nd comes fast!

Regards x

UAAANNN! But(sniff) Its (sob) Ok( a hysterical break bown)..
I HATE YOU! 
Hate.
Antara.

Edited by belle_moi - 07 June 2011 at 6:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by belle_moi

Hello!

Okay, since many of you are asking for updates, uh, wait for 20 days more, exactly 20 days more! I'll post an installment or something then!

Reason being, my exams, which start from Thursday! I'll try, if I can to update in between, but again, don't rely much on it! However, my writer outbursts have resulted in some installments showing up here and there, so maybe, if time and luck permits, I will come up with something before this duration of 20 days gets over!

But, if you'll want a sure-shot date, well, its 27th! Not 23rd like I said before, because I'm going to be damn busy with my coursework that weekend, so 27th! 

Sorry! 20 days is a alot, and plus, I updated last on 31st! So its more like 27 days, but I seriously, CANNOT help it!

I'll try!

Also, this is most important, I won't be commenting ANYWHERE for some time. Maybe, you'll will find my comments here and there, if I am having some spontaneous moments, and if that happens, please, others don't have to get offended or anything at that. Understand, I'm just really really packed right now. So packed, you guys can't even imagine. I don't think I'll survive even till the end of this month, let alone till November. If I do, well and good. But I really don't think I'll be coming out of this mess alive! Its all academic mess, and no, I'm not committing suicide, but my academia might kill me! Just a future heads-up! 

And I have said this before, this is going to happen till November now, so please bear with me! Irregular updates + Irregular comments. Sorry! I really, really am, but I have other priorities now! As much as I HATE those priorities, but since I have them anyway!

Regards x

UAAANNN! But(sniff) Its (sob) Ok( an hysterical break bown)..
I HATE YOU! 
Hate.
Antara.

Aww! Sorry! ROFL

belle_moi

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by belle_moi

Hello!

I'll try!

Regards x

UAAANNN! But(sniff) Its (sob) Ok( an hysterical break bown)..
I HATE YOU! 
Hate.
Antara.

Aww! Sorry! ROFL

Funny you find it? You miss meanie! You are not even sorry, oddity! I simply, completely hate you from the core of my heart and existence!(thoda zyada ho gaya na?)
Lots if anger.
Antara

Munchkin.

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Okay..Edited. Now,Close your Ears,'Coz I'm going on a Shouting Parade. Um,Ready? Yeah,So Here I Gooo !!!!LOL

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? 27TH JUNE? OMG YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS,RIGHT? I MEAN,THATS LIKE..SO SO SO FAR AWAY! DON'T U THINK,AFTER THE TEENY TINY INSTALLMENT YOU GAVE US,THAT ENDED ALMOST LIKE A CLIFFHANGER,YOU'RE PROBABLY KILLING US??HAYYYEEE MATAJI !! YEH DEKHNE SE PEHLE MERE AANKH KHUN NAI PHAT GAYE (Original LOL) MERE KAAN KAT KYUN NAI GAYE (Dramatically moves her head from left to right,sobbing)

NAHI NAHI NAAAHHIII
Okay My Shotuing Parade EndsLOL All the Best for your Exams Shru,Do well and Come back !! We'll wait..'Coz I dun think we have a option left,Studies come first ( look whos speaking ROFL ) *Sigh*...I'm Waiting <33 Take Care and KILL your exams! All the Best !! Take ur time Girlie..Till then I will read and re-read ur earlier parts :P Love ya!
-Maitree

Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 07 June 2011 at 10:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moiMunchkin.Aanya.

cutiedevil1 Senior Member
cutiedevil1
cutiedevil1

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
well studies doo come first so i guess its okay... 
best of luck for ur studies.. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moiMunchkin.

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
hey dear
awesome installement ClapStarClapStar
loved it so much
plzzz continue soonnn

belle_moiMunchkin.

simply.me IF-Dazzler
simply.me
simply.me

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
best of luck with ur studies...

belle_moiMunchkin.

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
ok...hopefully we at least get an installment on 27th because my exams end on that day so it'll be good to read an update when i get back...
and good luck for your exams...

Edited by HoneyLimeUsha - 07 June 2011 at 10:59am

belle_moiMunchkin.

Go to top