Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 69)

kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

** res**

will catch up then comment Smile

**EDITED**

sorry about the late comment, was just a little busy...

YAY... loved all the updates... awesome date and the surprising twist along with it...wow armaan proposed  Clap... OMG... loving together... definitely step up in their relationship...Embarrassed

thnx for the pms

Edited by kalikijen - 23 June 2011 at 5:06am

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Originally posted by belle_moi

Originally posted by coolvini4u

Shru ! 

Sorry for the late comment but actually m in neck-deep work yaar.. anyways, as for the
questionnaire.. I dont find the story slow-paced .. its just proper as it shud be.. there life has gone through a lot of changes so switching on the story to fast mode wont be appealing.. its like the small small things and changes that are coming in their lives ll holding an importance in the initial phase.. they ll take time to adjust.. yeah! might be after they settle with their work , u can move forward as per ur wish.. =D

As for the AR scenes.. their moments ... thats completely upto you .. whether u feel thats needed acc to ur storyline or not.. 

About ur writing skills.. well! i dont mind beginning my list of appreciation for it only if u dnt get bored listening to it again and again .. lol .. but seriosuly, u write amazing.. perhaps thats the reason i always come over to sneak-peek in this thread even if i cant comment every single time LOL I love the way you write.. the storyline .. the characters.. everything about it and yeah, even the title! Tongue

IS THE TRACK INTERESTING? Is that wat u asked? Shocked Omgsh! Gurl do u even think thats a question to ask? I wonder if u are into ur over-introspecting mode!! If u r, trust me, thats not good for u .. LOL Ofcourse we have been waiting for this moment..and when THE moment has arrived when AR are together and now even living-in ..wat makes u thnk its not interesting.. but yeah, if u want to add more spices we wont mind Wink .. crazy readers, u have got! ROFL

And lastly, i want to ask you something VERY important that i shud have before.. i..e.. 

When's our lucky day - The Update day?! TongueLOL

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!! Embarrassed

love
Vini

Thank you! Hug

But comment on the part also pleash! Big smile

And the update day, is 23rd June, period. Embarrassed

YOU ARE GONNA UPDATE ON THE TWENTY THIRD OF JUNE!!!!!!

DONT EVEN TRY!
Love.(no hatred)
Antara.

Shocked

Cry

Why? Ouch

Arrey yar! Thats not done! IT IS SO NOT DONE! TWENTY THREE DAYS ARE INEXCUSABLE!
No love for you.
Antara.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.nyxx

armaan_best Groupbie
armaan_best
armaan_best

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
wonderful part
just loved it...
great installment...waiting for the next update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Shrutika!!!
Update na...
PLEASE...
and OMG 23rd ??? like no way!
I'm dying to read the whole part!
Atleast finish tht chap na!
Please..
Love
Rhea

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
NOTE:-

Hello!

Okay, since many of you are asking for updates, uh, wait for 20 days more, exactly 20 days more! I'll post an installment or something then!

Reason being, my exams, which start from Thursday! I'll try, if I can to update in between, but again, don't rely much on it! However, my writer outbursts have resulted in some installments showing up here and there, so maybe, if time and luck permits, I will come up with something before this duration of 20 days gets over!

But, if you'll want a sure-shot date, well, its 27th! Not 23rd like I said before, because I'm going to be damn busy with my coursework that weekend, so 27th! 

Sorry! 20 days is a alot, and plus, I updated last on 31st! So its more like 27 days, but I seriously, CANNOT help it!

I'll try!

Also, this is most important, I won't be commenting ANYWHERE for some time. Maybe, you'll will find my comments here and there, if I am having some spontaneous moments, and if that happens, please, others don't have to get offended or anything at that. Understand, I'm just really really packed right now. So packed, you guys can't even imagine. I don't think I'll survive even till the end of this month, let alone till November. If I do, well and good. But I really don't think I'll be coming out of this mess alive! Its all academic mess, and no, I'm not committing suicide, but my academia might kill me! Just a future heads-up! 

And I have said this before, this is going to happen till November now, so please bear with me! Irregular updates + Irregular comments. Sorry! I really, really am, but I have other priorities now! As much as I HATE those priorities, but since I have them anyway!

Pray November 2nd comes fast!

Regards x

Edited by Castle-Beckett - 07 June 2011 at 5:50am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

inluvwidKASUbelle_moi-Afia-cutiedevil1ahensevenAmoon.88scorpio95ksg_ritikasweetanu2314iceprincess101diyaa1pkcuteshilpaRhea.KaJenjannat4everARCaskettFanshaaz_91Simmy003ammy_ka_ashuSanaa629prachi06shonagudiaARKJ_4EVERAanya.Nomaa.cant.be.assed.ObodroKargoshnyxxEthereal-PathMonstuholic4evrIshaqzaadi-Anku-sweetdesiresjain

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

I can't you guys! I have my exams starting from day-after! but, I do have a break of 6 days, from 14th to 20th between 2 papers. Don't rely much on it, but if I can, I'll try updating next week! 

And, also, uh, sorry, its not 23rd...Its 27th...I told you, I will be damn irregular with updates from now on! Please don't be mad, and just PRAY that November 2nd comes as quickly as possible! Then I'll give 2 chapters per day, kapische! 

NOVEMBER 2ND?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NOVEMBER???????????????????????????

That's freakin 5 months away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Arghh...I'll wait :P

xoxo
Aanya

nyxx

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

I can't you guys! I have my exams starting from day-after! but, I do have a break of 6 days, from 14th to 20th between 2 papers. Don't rely much on it, but if I can, I'll try updating next week! 

And, also, uh, sorry, its not 23rd...Its 27th...I told you, I will be damn irregular with updates from now on! Please don't be mad, and just PRAY that November 2nd comes as quickly as possible! Then I'll give 2 chapters per day, kapische! 

NOVEMBER 2ND?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

NOVEMBER???????????????????????????

That's freakin 5 months away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Arghh...I'll wait :P

xoxo
Aanya

Aanya, I edited that post, scroll up a little! LOL
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
*Phew*

I will still wait :D