Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 60)

Priya46 Goldie
Priya46
Priya46

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Hey take a chill pill I like the story the way it is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Shru, stop worrying over things, I LOVE THIS FF and I seriously LOVE everything about it, the characters, the plot, the writing..just EVERYTHING :) But For you, I'll still answer youre questionsTongue
First, Im extremely HAPPY with the pace. I agree, youve explored the relationship and bond between AR from the very beginning and as the story has progressed, their relationship has grown and that will continue to happen for sure. Also, NO i dont think its slow AT ALL! The pace that you have moved on with the story is normal and makes it all the more realistic for us to accept it as readers :) So awesomeee!!

Second, Hmm...intimate scenes..romance? Well yes I agree when a story involves the characters like AR...romance and eye locks are a must haha ;) I think ive adapted to that as Ive read more and more FF's..i mean the show, it was more innocent but yes Id like to see more i guess but for some reason, I think intimacy also deals with the amount of comfort between the two and comfort level is just wayy too good for AR...i mean best friends and then, lovers. The comfort no doubt is there and i guess that will give it more a flow with the story. I know i also had something else to say at this point but i cant remember or i just cant put it in words lol Ill tell you if i remember ;) Oh also, I dont want no preggo Riddhima issuesLOL This story has so far been very realistic and acceptable for me to picture it in real life and Id like that to continue..like simple and normal...though life is complicated but i dont want no "ekta" twists and stuff loool! But im sure knowing you I know you wont add anything like that, since thats just not you :) So continue on with the pace of their romance as well...i guess some closeness would give me goosebumps and im sure you'll be great at writing such peices as well!

Third, IMPROVEDDD IMPROVEDDD! Ohh Emm Gee, girl dont ask such stupid questions! Ive read your ff twice or 3 times already and yes yes yes youve improved!!! So quit those mood swings and yess youre learning and just getting WAYYY TOO GOOD! One of the best writers on this block here :)

Fourth, Yepp Im liking the track! Spice it up? Hmmm HOW? I dont want a big twist or anything, I mean AR have dealt with ALOT in the last 5 updates...the confession and then, engagement issue and now moving in..Krish thing..and then, now Riddhimas job and this Will DUDE! Give them a break already ;) I like them relaxed and just reading the typical girlfriend boyfriend scenes...but again, the story needs to move on so yess think of new plots to add and what will make their bond stronger than what it is now :)

Lastly, YOURE PERFECT AND THIS FF IS PERFECTO! No confusion and no questions at all :) Everything is JUST GGREAT right now. Keep writing awayy and I'll keep reading awayy haha!

Arrite that is all :)
Hope i helped and just didnt blab LOL

and now...UPDATEEE THE INSTALLMENT Big smile

- D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

Stupidcupid1234 Senior Member
Stupidcupid1234
Stupidcupid1234

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Love everything about ur ff
Ur writing is good n so is the story
Update soon

Munchkin.

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Hey gal. Relax ok.. You are doing a fav job and seriously you rock in this.
As far your questions here you go .

1. I love the pace of your story as it's going. It's kinda near to perfect. Common you think it's slow. In the last 5 chapters lot has happened. confession. her confusion, almost going back and moving together.. It's definitely not slow. so no worry on this.

2. Yeah i would love to see intimate scenes Winkbut not jumping on it. Instead of you , me or any readers , you need to make AR comfortable first for the scenes. I mean they were best frnds b4 so coming to physical intimacy (except kiss) will not happen suddenly. You can show the progress in those. But yes if you are really not comfortable and don't  go for it. If you will not write from your heart then i am sure we will not enjoy reading also.

3. I love the way you write . You describe each n every feelings nicely. I am not a writer so nu judgment from my side . But i do enjoy your updates. Smile
4. The present track is interesting. Common we are seeing AR together what can i ask for more. Of course you can spicy it up  but no big twists. The relation is new so tiny winy twists okLOL
5. More more more of AR . I wanna see how they cope with this new change.

Do complete the chapter. And yes you rock Clap

Munchkin.

ssidra Senior Member
ssidra
ssidra

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

hey the installment was great! i hope this will guy dont create any problem between ARSmile

now coming to ur questions:

1. the story is going perfectly fine not to fast nor to slow it is at its perfect pace

2.of course i want intimate scenes as you told that u r not comfortable in writing them and dont know it will come out but at least u can try to write them u know there is always first time!Wink

3. dont doubt ur writing skills they r wonderful u have show each and every emotion of ridz

4. the current track is quite interesting plz dont change it

5. i would love to see more bonding between Armaan and Rhea

Munchkin.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
when are u updating yaar? 
 i can't wait to read more yaar 

Munchkin.

anshara Senior Member
anshara
anshara

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
hey ur ff is awesome ur writing skills is just fab no doubt
nd about the installment its amazing hope will didnt create any problem betw AR
cont soon

Munchkin.

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Okay First with your answers,Then I'll Come to the Installment!

Ans 1) WHAT? YOU'RE ASKING ME IF I'm H-A-P-P-Y? Seriously Shru,Is that even a Question! I Am on Cloud 9 after the part they Confessed and Came back to each other! The pace isn't Slow,Its just..Um,Right! Yeah! Just Fits in with the Story!

Ans 2) Well,Um...I'm Expecting,Not very intimate scenes..Because Eh,I know How difficult it is to be Comfortable writing those scenes,I prefer Reading like you :P So I'll expect a little of their relationship maturing ( like Riddhima agreeing for that "Fiance" tag ) and also bits and pieces of their little problems and their solutions!

Ans 3)Your Writing skills are Already killing us,Shru! LOL,Jokes Apart..Obviously. They've improved a Hell lot and things have spiced up really well,and the flow of the story and the way you writing just goes along very well together !:)

Ans 4)I LOVE the current Track! Haahhaa that Fern part was Really,Nice! Its something that sounds so real...and well,is Spicy to their relationship! Great going with the Story..Definitely a Thumbs up for the Track!<3

Ans 5)I like EVERYTHING you write..So Go Ahead! I want Andrea-Sid and Armaan-Rhea,Soon! I'd love them! Um..Nothing else,I guess!

There! Done! I hope I've passed in Shru-gives-a-important-questionnare exam! And Now..My Comments on the Installment! It was Great and Very Well-written (as usual) and you never fail to surprise me! I love the way these two have turned roomates and the way one calmes the other !! Definetely WOW! And LOL the way Armaan reacted on that Fern thing,I was Grinning from ear to ear !! Awesome! Loved Loved Loved it..Please Complete it soon!<33

P.S. Colourful post for the First Time !! :D :P

Munchkin.

Go to top