A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 31: Uh-Oh! - COMPLETED on Page 47! Please comment fast! Thank you! =)
Oh and I'll send PMs later! Sorry! 
Superb part...do continue soon...
Shru 🤗
Thank you Thank you Thank you for the update!!! Considering the note you had left, I didnt expect one from you anytime soon, leave alone today. That still doesnt stop me from checking daily!!! 😆

Goshhh -- I missed Peanuts and Munchkin sooo much!!!
What an adorable update!!! They are just sooo cute!!! 

So, they are off to Vegas!!! having been there just last month -- just 6 of us girl-friends, Vegas does bring back a lot of awesome memories. Cant wait to read what our AR will be upto over there!!!
Love this side of Armaan tho.. him considering a knee-length dress too short???!!!!! 🤣
Vegas just brings out the wild side in you.. knee length is Overdressed in Vegas, babes!!!! 🤣

And Riddhima lands the job, as expected... So trouble brewing or just around the corner!!!!!

Cant wait to read more.. I know that the next update may take looong.. but well, I can always hope that you might surprise us!!!!

All the best for your exams Shru!!!
Take car.e.

Edited by armaania13 - 12 years ago
its been ages nai... taht u upd8td... 
i loved ur upd8... bt i m sensing.. there is gonna b trouble cuming in paradise soon..
n e ways as for nw...
 i m loving the present... n ammy is so cute... i love him...
SHRUTIKA!!!!!!!
You updated!!!!
Yayyy! :D :D
*Does Armaan's famous happy wala dance!*
ROFL! :P
Ok so yeah firstly i would say that the installment was SMALL... :(
But...
It was ADORABLE!
Hayye..
Mera Armaan! Tooo cute yaar!
And Riddhima got the job! =)
But...Will tht Mr.Will Fern create probs?
Well hope not!
No point of saying this BUT
DO UPDATE SOON! :D
Please! :)
Love
RheaEdited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
Looking forward to the next part! This one was cute!
Can I kill Will Fern on Armaan's behalf??!!! PLEASSSEEE?? It'll do us both a HUGEEE, MEGA HUGE favour..!!! I'd loooveee to do that..!! and as for Riddhima...hmmm..i think it's tym she Armaan the truth..even hiding it from him for 5 seconds is too long..!!

PLus I really like the baby..red bull addict (how i don't know coz I'm not a fan of Redbull at all..!!) Armaan..!! he'sh shuch a shweetheart!!!

i'll cont soon..!!! gotta get going..!!
Comment updated on page 77
Cute part LOLL Riddhima's so cute, with all her fears about the trip and her ever understanding boyfriend is always there to calm her.
UH-OH she got the job, that was expected , but I think not telling him now and hiding it from him is going to worsen it.They'll be back only right before the first day of her job and she is going to tell him a night before, which I assume should be more harmful than telling him right away.
I dont think he'll tell her not to take the job but he is going to have sleepless nights ahead LOL .
I just hope their times ahead arent rough because its not safe ground.
I love the update for its cuteness, they both have become just like two typical boyfriend girlfriends, cheesy, lovey dovey , blowing kisses on the phone, looking out for each others things, habits, taking caring of them and most importantly concerned for each others feelings truely from all their heart.
Really well written and thansk for it even though you're maybe still to give exams.

Hope they went well and you're gonna be free soon to take your much needed rest and break.