Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 56)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frumaan

hai so first things first. about the installment. i totally luvd it and i even commented on it and as i said i luv the jealous type of armaan but i just wish because of that boss there wont be any breakup or something serious
and about ur questions
1.the pace is completely and superbly perfect. i just luv ur ff to the core.

2. and yeah about the parts i wuld luv if there wuld be some intimate parts but not vulgar coz vulgar prts totally destroy the amazing luv between armaan and riddhima. i wuldnt mind a cute romantic and a limited intimate moment which wuldnt destroy thier purity of luv.coz many ff's show them as sex addicts which i totally despise. sorry no offence made.

3. ur writing skills are totally and marvelously fabulous. i am thinking of taking tutions from u.lolz. but seriously u are a fantastic writer. just luv ur writing.

4. the track wuld glue me up to my seats so it is of course intresting or way beyond intresting. yeah if u wanna spice it up i hav no probs unless yeah i hav an exception that is break up or serious probblem btw AR is forbidden , a complete no no.

5. and yeah i realy want comedy scenes especially btw AR. i just luv thier cute fights.

that is it i hope i havent hurt u with my ans. just my opinions

You guys might just kill me some time! LOL

And of course not, your comment in fact made me smile! Thanks! Embarrassed

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

hai so first things first. about the installment. i totally luvd it and i even commented on it and as i said i luv the jealous type of armaan but i just wish because of that boss there wont be any breakup or something serious
and about ur questions

2. and yeah about the parts i wuld luv if there wuld be some intimate parts but not vulgar coz vulgar prts totally destroy the amazing luv between armaan and riddhima. i wuldnt mind a cute romantic and a limited intimate moment which wuldnt destroy thier purity of luv.coz many ff's show them as sex addicts which i totally despise. sorry no offence made.

3. ur writing skills are totally and marvelously fabulous. i am thinking of taking tutions from u.lolz. but seriously u are a fantastic writer. just luv ur writing.

4. the track wuld glue me up to my seats so it is of course intresting or way beyond intresting. yeah if u wanna spice it up i hav no probs unless yeah i hav an exception that is break up or serious probblem btw AR is forbidden , a complete no no.

5. and yeah i realy want comedy scenes especially btw AR. i just luv thier cute fights.

The blue bit is what i highlighted.. you have a point there..!! intimate scenes..fine..sex addicts...ahemm..do we need to know??

Oh..update ur reserved on my OS missy.. which i completed ASAP for you!! AngryTongue

Edited by Sanaa629 - 01 June 2011 at 7:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

and about ur questions

The blue bit is what i highlighted.. you have a point there..!! intimate scenes..fine..sex addicts...ahemm..do we need to know??

Post cancelled!

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 01 June 2011 at 7:09am
sweetanu2314 Goldie
sweetanu2314
sweetanu2314

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
1)i really don't mind the track u r going right now...caz u take time and write about each phase soo beautifully ki i don't hav words...

2)in this case well all i want r some cute little scenes here and there u know just to spice up the story...

i think i hav answered all ur questions in just these two clauses...i really do appriciate the patience u show all of us...i had my 2nd year exams right now n i hav a lot of ffs to catch up to...thanks a lot for the pms...do continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
hey
--well d story iz movin wid d perfect pace n i've totally luvd d way der relationship has progressed...
-- i just luv reading AR romantic scenes a lot so definitely won't get enough of it...n wud luv 2 read more...
--n ur writing skills r as gud as ever...dey r alwayz improving...i just luv d way u write..so no need of any change in dat...
--n for d current track...m totally luvin it..n any spice in it is more dan welcum[well obviously dose lovey-dovey ones]...Hug
--n regarding d story...i hv no queries...n wud just luv 2 read watever u write...Big smile...
so update sooon
tc
shaaz

Munchkin.

aarora IF-Dazzler
aarora
aarora

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hey just love the way your story is going..n you are an awesome writer..i believe you will do justice to anything you write..be it Armaan-Riddhima relation or any other relation..ok since riddhima really wanted to enjoy this dating period..why not Armaan be jealous n possessive for once in a while like she is for him..n too much sugar isn't good even..lol..so you can even make that a lot more practical cz problems arises when you stay with a person specially when you are in a relationship..not the serious ones please..;p n off course some intimate scenes cz that is bound to happen specially when you are in love..rest whatever you write, will love to read..n i really liked Armaan here for being so practical..i dont mind going out of way to be romantic n all n any girl would love that her guy do such things..but these are in fictions only..so loved the real Armaan here..loved every bit of it actually..;p 
sorry for such a big thing here..covering for the past n future which um sure will not happen very often..told you very bad when it comes to commenting !!

love
tk cr

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarora

hey just love the way your story is going..n you are an awesome writer..i believe you will do justice to anything you write..be it Armaan-Riddhima relation or any other relation..ok since riddhima really wanted to enjoy this dating period..why not Armaan be jealous n possessive for once in a while like she is for him..n too much sugar isn't good even..lol..so you can even make that a lot more practical cz problems arises when you stay with a person specially when you are in a relationship..not the serious ones please..;p n off course some intimate scenes cz that is bound to happen specially when you are in love..rest whatever you write, will love to read..n i really liked Armaan here for being so practical..i dont mind going out of way to be romantic n all n any girl would love that her guy do such things..but these are in fictions only..so loved the real Armaan here..loved every bit of it actually..;p 
sorry for such a big thing here..covering for the past n future which um sure will not happen very often..told you very bad when it comes to commenting !!

love
tk cr

Its okay, I actually prefer big, long comments, the size of Eiffel Tower! LOL

And thanks for the suggestions! Big smile
DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Answers to your questionare

1)Nope the speed is awesome...No too fast not too slow..It's just perfect..

2)See It's okay if I read intimate scenes but then it comes to you how comfortable are you writing it.I tried it once and I was blushing like hell so yeah the second question ka answer is you should be comfortable writing it if not it's okay

3)You're writting skills are definetly improved No kidding..

4)Nooo you aren't going to spice it up by bringing that Will okay.Let him be a good boss who appreciates his employees..Abhi abhi toh AR confessed yaar no misunderstanding now please..i like reading romantic and non-misunderstanding parts

5)Yeaahh a little bit of Armaan - Rhea or Riddhima - Rhea or Armaan-Riddhima-Rhea would be good..Sid and Andrea okay bring them on too :)

Munchkin.

Go to top