Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoon.88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well before all the answers...lemme tell u dat the story is soo beautiful n faab...

now..

First, well the pace is perfectly fine n gr8...the krish's part wz also g8 n much needed 2 strengthen the bong...so  hats off 4 dat...πŸ‘

Second, yup it will b gr8 2 show a lil more intimacy n it will show improvement in dere relationship n will b fun 2 read also...πŸ˜†

Third, well ur writing style is faaab...n i totally looobe it...πŸ˜ƒ

Fourth, well the track is gr8 bt if u wanna spice it up...u can...i lyk spicesπŸ˜‰

Lastly,well definately wanna see Armaan-rhea relationship...plus loadz of AR...πŸ˜ƒ

hehe...no update soon also dear...πŸ˜›

regards,

AMOON
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Shrutika, I've sent you a PM! Inbox jaldi check kar! :)

xoxo
Aanya
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
loved the installment dear plz write it off soon and sry for the delay in my comment i was very busy with family from the past few days :(
lol i loved the part about will opening asking riddhima for a date lol awesome :D... and armaan getting angry at mr will hehehehe cute very cute :D

and u asked a bunch of questions in ur note as well so i will answer them now cause i didn't do that yet i hope ts not to late and if it is im sry :(...
1. im am very happy with the pace.. keep going at this pace 
2.i want some lovely dovley parts :P... as well some cute and adorable parts :D
3.i always was a fan of ur writing :D... so i say that its getting better with each part :D
4. yes the track is super interesting because ur showing how there building on there relationship and how there trying to adjust living together :D
5. at teh moment im not confused with the story i wanted to no the guy in the pic but u have already told bout that so thnx :D... and if i do have questions or concerns i will surly let u no... and i  guess i only want AR moments heheh and some jealously parts  and some leg pulling  as well ...

ok thats all i have to say once again sry for the late reply :(
thnx for the pm 
and waiting for the part to finish soon :D
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!

I'm not sure if you've read the Disclaimer on Page 1, but the same thing's happened to me twice in a week, and I'm not liking it!

So I'm just going to repeat this - 

I do NOT appreciate my work, ideas, concepts being stolen! This FF especially has my heart and soul in it, and on NO account should it be copied by any other writer! I know the concept may be a little cliched, but nevertheless, I have put myself into this FF, so no one's allowed to 'borrow' as much as a small idea from it! Get inspired, won't stop you, but PLEASE do not copy anything! There's a difference! You get inspired by the way some people write, you get inspired by the way that work pulls your attention, but copying that same thing isn't the right way to show your inspiration! So please, do not do it!

I'm trusting you guys with my life here, because my work is precious to me! So please do not misuse that in anyway! Its happened to me twice this week, for the very first time, and I don't know what to do, other than to beg you guys not to do it! I'm not ONLY talking about copying directly, but even ideas and concepts being stolen will not be well-received by me!

The people who I'm aiming at will know what I'm talking about, because I've talked to both of them about this! 

But I thought I should share this with all of you guys here!

And also, if anyone sees my work being used some place else, PLEASE let me know! I'm trusting you'll!

And just like that, thanks a lot Aanya, for letting me know! You're a gem! Thanks a tonne! I owe you! <3
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with every word in there :)

And don't mention it! <3

Breathe in. Breathe out. Relax. 

Dream about Armaan...guaranteed to divert your attention πŸ˜†

Goodnight :)

xoxo
Aanya
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Note:-

Okay!

So, I want to know something from you guys! Its time I had a Readers' Opinion Session with you guys! πŸ˜†
πŸ‘πŸ‘good idea
Frankly, I need to know a few things!

First, are you happy with the pace at which this story's unfolding? In my defense, I have shown a lot of changes in their lives in the past 5 chapters! The whole relationship evolved, from best friends to lovers and now to room-mates! And Armaan's career, the whole Krish issue! 
But if you guys feel the pace is slow, let me know! πŸ˜‰

the pace is nice and smooth

Second, what are you guys expecting now...In more clear terms, do you guys want me to put in any kind of umm...Intimate, for a better choice of word, scenes between the two? They will come obviously, but I'm not sure if I write them well, so I won't be giving it in much detail! but if you guys want me to, well, I'll try! I'm just going to admit this, that I'm not very comfortable writing those! I don't mind reading, but writing in itself becomes a task! I will give it my best shot however, because that is an aspect I have to concentrate on in this story...!

wouldn't hurt but not necessary
Third, my writing skills! Have they improved/reproved, are you guys liking it or not?! The reason I'm asking is, I'm not doubting my writing skills, that just happens when I'm in for any of my mood swings, but I need to know how it is anyway! Its very subjective, some may like, some mightn't, and I need to know both aspects! I want to improve!

i like ur writing skill from the beginning
Fourth, is this track interesting? I need to know, because if it isn't, I won't change the track, but I will definitely try and spice it up a little! So let me know this as well!

pls do spice it up
Lastly, if there is any particular thing you want to know, want me to clear out, any doubts, any confusions, let me know please! If there is something you'll want me to cover in this story, then let me know, if you'll want more comedy, or romance, or more cute scenes, or more of any other character, let me know! Like one of you'll asked me to show more of the Armaan-Rhea relationship, yes, I am going to, for those who want happy stories for Andrea-Sid, yes I will think of something for them as well, anything else you'll want me to show, PLEASE do let me know!

rhea and her boyfriend's relationship don't remember his name though
do add that
rhea and armaan's relationship is also a nice one
*Phew* that's one helluva questionaire, and mind you, I need answers to all 5 questions! Elaborately! Lol! πŸ˜†

Please, please, please do let me know! I know you guys comment, but many a times, some aspects, like the ones I've mentioned, are forgotten, and I really want to know this, so as to improve! So I'm just going to ask myself, so you guys can answer properly! πŸ˜³

Do let me know! And along with your answers, do NOT forget to comment on the installment! And do unreserve your posts! Thanks! x 

P.S. Please have a look at the disclaimer on Page 1! πŸ˜³

πŸ€—

belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, i read this stupid ff in which Armaan was peanuts and Riddhima was munchkin. Forgot which one it was.. Just wanted to inform u cuz u sounded pretty serious when u asked us to apprise u of any such thing:)
Love. 
belle_moi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Dragging? πŸ˜²

Okay! I was actually under the opinion that its going very quick
But if you feel so, can you please also mention exactly what is being dragged, so I can work on it?! Because I don't really have any idea what is being dragged, I haven't noticed anything as such...

And actually I think its seeming to be dragged because I'm irregular with updates at the moment, because if you notice, they confessed, like what, 5 chapters ago? And they've just moved in together, so that is reaching another milestone in their relationship...The real story's just started now...A lot to come still!

Still, if you feel its being dragged, please do tell me what is being dragged...Or else I really won't know what you're talking about! So if you could tell me, I'll definitely improve on it! Thanks a tonne for an honest opinion! πŸ˜Š

Thanks, I appreciate the honesty! πŸ˜ƒ

And I've just put up one installment! So why the two comments, if you don't mind me asking? A bit confused here! πŸ˜•

HAhaha! Imagine, I just read that. I never read my pms actually, just saw urs and read it. Guess, all explained well now.
Love.
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: belle_moi

Okay, i read this stupid ff in which Armaan was peanuts and Riddhima was munchkin. Forgot which one it was.. Just wanted to inform u cuz u sounded pretty serious when u asked us to apprise u of any such thing:)

Love. 

Did you really read it? πŸ˜²
belle_moi thumbnail
umm.. why would i lie? i'm not talking about urs here:)
Love.