Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 40)

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
shru the update was amazing...from the start till the end I LOVED IT,...so riddhima is still not accustomed to being called fiance...:P:P...looks like this woman will take alot of time to adjust being fianceof armaan...but the emotional breakdown of riddhima and how armaan just listened to her was ver nicely handled...amazing update..continue soon shruuu...and thanx for pm:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Munchkin.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Ok so firstly am really glad you planned to continue, the story deserved to be continued and so did all of us LOL and am sure you're more glad than we are for deciding to write more.
I loved this part, it was needed .Moments they spend together and get to know each others secrets , and all those moments they couldnt spend with each other shall only make them stronger !
I find it so cute how Armaan just doesnt want to seperate that ring from himself . 
I think the title of your ff justifies the part very well. Armaans her strength for sure and she is his .
Cant wait to read more.
Really beautifully written part loved it :)

Munchkin.

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Chapter 30: A Pillar of Confidence

Loved it. Loved the title, loved the update.

I'm SOOO Happpy AR are living together now :| Their little rules, his love for her, their friendship..it's all so cuuute.. ahhh! I cant wait to see how this moving in together furthers their relationship and friendship both.

The part re: her cousin Krish was sad :( But I'm so glad she finally spoke about it and the photo mystery was finally solved lol.. it's definitely bought AR even closer together!

I'd love to see him sneak through her diaries a bit more often;) haha

Cant wait for the next updaate! x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeMunchkin.

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hey where is d NOTE????
shru m not able 2 find it..???!!!
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

I thought comments would be maximum for this part because you guys were so waiting for this revelation! Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait! For those who asked, no I haven't sent PMs for this part! Out of time! Second, I just realized that my status is shown online all the time because I sign in through my phone! But I'm not really online, so please don't mistake me to be! I won't be coming online for a few days until my exams get over, so lucky days are over now, I'll meet you'll straight after...June 23! :( Miss me! And please continue PMing me for the updates! I'll try slipping in a comment whenever I can! Kapische (means pinky promise, for those who asked!;)) take care! x

Here's the note! =)

Ethereal-Path

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akufull2mad

hey where is d NOTE????
shru m not able 2 find it..???!!!

Comment on the part as well please! =)
Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

I thought comments would be maximum for this part because you guys were so waiting for this revelation! Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait! For those who asked, no I haven't sent PMs for this part! Out of time! Second, I just realized that my status is shown online all the time because I sign in through my phone! But I'm not really online, so please don't mistake me to be! I won't be coming online for a few days until my exams get over, so lucky days are over now, I'll meet you'll straight after...June 23! :( Miss me! And please continue PMing me for the updates! I'll try slipping in a comment whenever I can! Kapische (means pinky promise, for those who asked!;)) take care! x

Let me be honest, I know you are expecting replies, like any writer would. And from your comments I gather that this part has some revelations. I'll be honest with you, I havent read a number of parts till now, and I dont have enough time to read it at the moment. And you might now, this is time for exams and entrances and what not, so people are busy. You just have to give them some time. They've stuck with you for so long, and they'll be here as and when time permits. 

All the best with those exams :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeMunchkin.

Go to top