Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 26)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Please don't change Munchkin ;) I love her like this only :D <3

xoxo
Aanya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhea.KaJenMunchkin.

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Haww this girl made Ground rules? So Munchkin types :P
Will comment soon after the complete part !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Okay, I see Riddhima's innocent humor has become wary for you guys! :D I love it! Haha! But honestly, I would have probably done the same! Let's not forget that she moved in with him for his happiness! She's still not ready for it! The whole engagement thing, well Armaan's take on it is a mystery, and will come much later into the story! So I would say you wait! ;)

@bold shru i wud like to differ here... in ur last part.. wen ridzi.. was jus gonna board her flight... she said.. even she wants to b here wid ammy... n knw their relationship more... its nt like.. she did it for armaan's happiness.. she did it for their happiness... its nt like she did a favour on him by moving in wid him for his happiness..  Disapprove @ridzi's behaviour.. i dunno whether its innocent or sumthing... i m finding it truly irritating.Angry. ohkz i understand she isnt ready... bt if she sint ready she shudnt have moved in.Confused.. baad mai she will tell armaan... u knw i did this for u even wen i wasnt ready..Angry. i mean ammy never forced her for n ething...Smile.. n especially that ring thing..Angry. well ridzi is unintentionally hurting armaan..Angry.n i jus hope dis dosent create probs b/w them..Shocked ne ways lets c wat have u gt in store for ur readers Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaa629Munchkin.

armaan_best Groupbie
armaan_best
armaan_best

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
congrats for the new thread...
just loved the part
and just loved armaan's reaction on each rule...
loved it
waiting for the next part
update soon
supersoon...Smile

Munchkin.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Okay, I see Riddhima's innocent humor has become wary for you guys! :D I love it! Haha! But honestly, I would have probably done the same! Let's not forget that she moved in with him for his happiness! She's still not ready for it! The whole engagement thing, well Armaan's take on it is a mystery, and will come much later into the story! So I would say you wait! ;)

@bold shru i wud like to differ here... in ur last part.. wen ridzi.. was jus gonna board her flight... she said.. even she wants to b here wid ammy... n knw their relationship more... its nt like.. she did it for armaan's happiness.. she did it for their happiness... its nt like she did a favour on him by moving in wid him for his happiness..  Disapprove @ridzi's behaviour.. i dunno whether its innocent or sumthing... i m finding it truly irritating.Angry. ohkz i understand she isnt ready... bt if she sint ready she shudnt have moved in.Confused.. baad mai she will tell armaan... u knw i did this for u even wen i wasnt ready..Angry. i mean ammy never forced her for n ething...Smile.. n especially that ring thing..Angry. well ridzi is unintentionally hurting armaan..Angry.n i jus hope dis dosent create probs b/w them..Shocked ne ways lets c wat have u gt in store for ur readers Big smile

Hahahahahaha..!! Shruuu!!! You're trying to justify Munchkin's actions with ARDENT Peanuts' fans!!! lmao!! Personally..though..i agree with Vaishi..!! I can't imagine poor Armaan being hurt like that over and over again..!! it really does seem that Riddhima is taking him for granted..!! But i also see her point of view on the whole thing..!! she adores him to such an extent..that she wants to be in every single moment with him before being officially engaged..!! She want's to be known as his girlfriend first..probably experience the excitment of doing things secretly...lolx..!!

I'm not taking sides between Munchkin and Peanuts..!! I adore them both..so i'll just sit back..and watch how the story unfolds..!! But no more hurting Armaan!!! I'll kill Riddhima if i have to..!! though on second thoughts that will probably hurt Armaan more.. Confused..lolxxx..LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanMunchkin.Aanya.SankiPagalEthereal-Path

Rumz_12 Senior Member
Rumz_12
Rumz_12

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
congo for the new thread and yippeee u updated.it was marvellous, awesome, super fantastic, wonderful and ... and (i will hav to check the dictionary)lollz.seriously ridz rules were fantastic . i dobt wether ridz will be able to follow the rules of the kisses and make outs.lollz. plzzz cont soon pretty plzzzEmbarrassed.

luv ya
rumzi
muaaah

Munchkin.

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
congrats 4 da thread...

loobed da installment...

hehe...all rules 4 armaan...

its a cute inst.

do continue soon...

AMOON

Munchkin.

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Didnt know i could get lucky sooo soon..!!! Thanx a hundred tons..!!!Big smileBig smile
It was a lovely installment..!!! Loved all the ground rules but personally i think that riddhima is taking advantage of armaan out here..!!! She very well knows that armaan would go to any extent just to make his munchkin happy..!! Im sure he has not been waiting for these 3 years just to follw these ground rules..!!! I know that ridzi is not ready yet and wants to take every step slowly but she has to think about armaan too..!!! BUt otherwise i just adore these two.. and love thier character in your story..!! They might be right at there own places..!!Big smileBig smile

Hoping to see armaan- riddhima moments soon..!!!Wink

Complete this part soon..Smile

Munchkin.

Go to top