Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 136)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaania13

EDITED:

extremely sorry about the late comment.. Had read the update on my phone since i was away, then came back to pile-loads of work and literally forgot that I had not commented.

Anyways, needless to say, Chapter 32 (a)  was simply too good.
Is Armaan for real??!!!!I just wish he was!!! There would be a mad clamour for someone like him!!  Loved how he put so much thought into making this first trip together so special -- getting money out of his savings for his camera, surprising her with so much, just makes him so much more .. lovable I guess... for want of a better term!!! (As if he isnt already!!!)) But he's just t sooo perfect!!!
Riddhima --- was being just .. Riddhima!!!
her outbursts, her anger tho justified, was a cute read.. But my favorite part was the discussion about the BED!!!!

I loved it!" I said, caressing his cheek. "Thank you!" I smiled at him, and saw him smile back, widely.  "And about the double bed, I think you're forgetting that it was me who used to sneak into your bed at night!" I said cheekily, and saw his dimples deepen. Poking them, I continued, "I trust you with my life." I whispered and saw his eyes twinkle at the use of his words.

"Really now? And how do you know what my intentions are?" He murmured huskily, and for a moment, I swayed at  intensity of passion in his eyes.

"For a person who put pillows between himself and his girlfriend the first time she slept in his arms, I think I'll be okay!" I averted my gaze from his, and shot back. Hiding myself in his arms again, I sighed, content with life once again.

Coming to Chapter 32 b :
Before I say anything else, I just have to say this --- I hope ARmaan Riddhima dont go all the way in terms of their physical relationship.. I know its pretty expected, since they are living together, but For me, that would just kill what I believe is the essence of this FF --- its cuteness, the freshness and innocence in progression of their relationship ..
And I just feel its tooo soon!! Again, thats just my opinion!!! I have read FFs where I didnt mind when  the leads AR went all the way before marriage, but for some reason, I somehow cant find that acceptable in this FF!!!

Anways, loved the NIKKI Riddhima conversation.. Honestly, even I think I understand  Riddhima a little better nowLOL.. It brought forward, like Nikki said, the depth of her love for Armaan, knowing the flaws that she has, in not wanting to bind him if he wanted to move on,( which I dont think will ever happen!!!)

some of the dialogues and scenes were simply Hilariously Outrageous!!! I literally was in splits reading these::::
Oi!" I felt Armaan arms pulling me back. "Stop killing my girlfriend!" He murmured as he pulled me out.

Although it was only Nikki, and although she was married to someone, I still couldn't take the idea of any girl being in Armaan's arms. That's my place.

Nikki finally let go of Armaan, and I stood in front of him, almost protecting him from more unwanted hugs.

"I give up on your breed!" He muttered while I giggled.

"Am I allowed to be here now, because honestly Nikki, you're married, and the last time I checked Riddhima was straight, and I'm not getting a very good feeling about leaving you both alone for so long and-" Armaan rambled on, while Nikki and I sighed and walked past him. Obviously that wasn't enough to shut him up.

The AR convo  was refreshing - from Riddhima's perspective.. She considers him like her husband already, and yet has issues with wearing her ring!!! Hopefully that convo and the one she had with Nikki will put some of her fears to rest!!!!

As always, waiting for more!!!!

And sorry again!!!
My workload is killing me, but I will do my best to comment, in a timely manner!!!!

Aww its okay! I just get impatient when it comes to your comment actually, since you always comment in detail! LOL

And about the physical relation thing - be rest assured, that the essence you're talking about is never going to be lost. Yes, they will reach different levels, of course, since they're living together, but they won't ever go all the way. Yes, this FF has a tendency to stick to the cute side, and although I would love to change that, I'm not being able to. I guess your personality shows in your work, because in spite of having tried so many times, I'm still people's cutest friend. Sigh. 

But anyway, coming to the point, I ain't planning to make them go all the way there, maybe Riddhima has a tendency to be impulsive and go over board, but Armaan, as you can see, is very protective of her, and he knows her inside out. He understands her impulsiveness and  also knows she has a tendency to regret things at times. So he won't let her go over board. Now I'm going to shut up, because there are things planned on these lines in the coming updates. 

Hope you're put to rest! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AVKKG

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!Big smile

I was dying for some sort of confession or the revelation of Riddhimas feelings towards all of this. I totally loved the entire Riddhima-Nikki conversation. Things are getting quite serious now arent they, but i actually enjoy that...i mean life isnt a cake walk right? So off to the part, Im glad Riddhima opened up her self and what she really feels about the future of AR's relationship. She is completely sure that its going to be forever ( Armaan and her), but again, every individual has those insecurities or "What if". Shes just human and her love for Armaan was totally magnified in this particular scene. I completely, truly, madly, deeply adore and admire their affection and love for each other. Its like they balance each other out so perfectly. Its afterall you that has shown us this. Thank you for that. Also, for Abhi and Nikss...yikes! Problems already?! Well I hope some sort of understanding is reached there.

Again, Update sooonnn Shru :) Will be waiting !

Almost forgot to add one thing...I hope Riddhima tells Armaan about the job SOOONNN! Because i have a feeling the sudden distance after the vegas trip is most probably caused by this!

Edited by nyxx - 26 July 2011 at 11:58am

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!Big smile

I was dying for some sort of confession or the revelation of Riddhimas feelings towards all of this. I totally loved the entire Riddhima-Nikki conversation. Things are getting quite serious now arent they, but i actually enjoy that...i mean life isnt a cake walk right? So off to the part, Im glad Riddhima opened up her self and what she really feels about the future of AR's relationship. She is completely sure that its going to be forever ( Armaan and her), but again, every individual has those insecurities or "What if". Shes just human and her love for Armaan was totally magnified in this particular scene. I completely, truly, madly, deeply adore and admire their affection and love for each other. Its like they balance each other out so perfectly. Its afterall you that has shown us this. Thank you for that. Also, for Abhi and Nikss...yikes! Problems already?! Well I hope some sort of understanding is reached there.

Again, Update sooonnn Shru :) Will be waiting !

Almost forgot to add one thing...I hope Riddhima tells Armaan about the job SOOONNN! Because i have a feeling the sudden distance after the vegas trip is most probably caused by this!

Update sooner than I did? Are you kidding me? Exam kaun dega? LOL

And I updated BTHE also. Loads of time wastage - although for me, writing is the best thing to do. Constructive and let's face it, enjoyable. Unfortunately CIE ain't checking these threads to mark me, so I do have to give those bloody exams! 

And oh thank you! Hug
daydreamer21 Groupbie
daydreamer21
daydreamer21

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Finally! I read both he installments!! YAyyy!!! :D Nice! Very unexpected...

And I'm not confused anymore... :P Nice nice update...I luv AR Soo much! :D Armaan's just too cute..! :) <3 

"Oi!" I felt Armaan arms pulling me back. "Stop killing my girlfriend!" ROFL...This is the best line... trust me! :D I was laughing like a maniac! 

What's up with Abhi-Nikki??  I just hope they sort out everything soon. :) I luv Nikki...! She's soo cute man! Very adorable... Fabulous update Shrutika! :) I really liked it. And i can't wait to see Armaan's reaction when she tells him about the job...I am not having a very good feeling about it...anyways, i am looking forward to what happened in Vegas..! 

You have explained the whole engagement, living together, physical intimacy issue in a nice mature way...Now after reading both the installments m not confused :D The story is becoming more and more interesting...Just increses my anxiety every time I read it... :) :P 

"No sweetheart, but your habit of over reading into things is definitely frustrating!" He chuckled lightly. I agree. Sometimes Riddhima just reads too much into everything...

"I give up on your breed!" He muttered while I giggled. I luv luv this line!! Its hilarious...Seriously, the use of word 'breed'.. :D LMAO

I absolutely adore this part..!!! This is one of my fav parts in d whole FF...Keep posting installments whenever u get time.. :) And keep surprising us like this...I like it! :) 

Loads of luv

Mugdha

Munchkin.

AVKKG IF-Dazzler
AVKKG
AVKKG

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

EDITED:

extremely sorry about the late comment.. Had read the update on my phone since i was away, then came back to pile-loads of work and literally forgot that I had not commented.

Is Armaan for real??!!!!I just wish he was!!! There would be a mad clamour for someone like him!!  Loved how he put so much thought into making this first trip together so special -- getting money out of his savings for his camera, surprising her with so much, just makes him so much more .. lovable I guess... for want of a better term!!! (As if he isnt already!!!)) But he's just t sooo perfect!!!
her outbursts, her anger tho justified, was a cute read.. But my favorite part was the discussion about the BED!!!!

I loved it!" I said, caressing his cheek. "Thank you!" I smiled at him, and saw him smile back, widely.  "And about the double bed, I think you're forgetting that it was me who used to sneak into your bed at night!" I said cheekily, and saw his dimples deepen. Poking them, I continued, "I trust you with my life." I whispered and saw his eyes twinkle at the use of his words.

"Really now? And how do you know what my intentions are?" He murmured huskily, and for a moment, I swayed at  intensity of passion in his eyes.

"For a person who put pillows between himself and his girlfriend the first time she slept in his arms, I think I'll be okay!" I averted my gaze from his, and shot back. Hiding myself in his arms again, I sighed, content with life once again.

Coming to Chapter 32 b :
Before I say anything else, I just have to say this --- I hope ARmaan Riddhima dont go all the way in terms of their physical relationship.. I know its pretty expected, since they are living together, but For me, that would just kill what I believe is the essence of this FF --- its cuteness, the freshness and innocence in progression of their relationship ..
And I just feel its tooo soon!! Again, thats just my opinion!!! I have read FFs where I didnt mind when  the leads AR went all the way before marriage, but for some reason, I somehow cant find that acceptable in this FF!!!

Anways, loved the NIKKI Riddhima conversation.. Honestly, even I think I understand  Riddhima a little better nowLOL.. It brought forward, like Nikki said, the depth of her love for Armaan, knowing the flaws that she has, in not wanting to bind him if he wanted to move on,( which I dont think will ever happen!!!)

some of the dialogues and scenes were simply Hilariously Outrageous!!! I literally was in splits reading these::::
Oi!" I felt Armaan arms pulling me back. "Stop killing my girlfriend!" He murmured as he pulled me out.

Although it was only Nikki, and although she was married to someone, I still couldn't take the idea of any girl being in Armaan's arms. That's my place.

Nikki finally let go of Armaan, and I stood in front of him, almost protecting him from more unwanted hugs.

"Am I allowed to be here now, because honestly Nikki, you're married, and the last time I checked Riddhima was straight, and I'm not getting a very good feeling about leaving you both alone for so long and-" Armaan rambled on, while Nikki and I sighed and walked past him. Obviously that wasn't enough to shut him up.

The AR convo  was refreshing - from Riddhima's perspective.. She considers him like her husband already, and yet has issues with wearing her ring!!! Hopefully that convo and the one she had with Nikki will put some of her fears to rest!!!!

And sorry again!!!
My workload is killing me, but I will do my best to comment, in a timely manner!!!!

Aww its okay! I just get impatient when it comes to your comment actually, since you always comment in detail! LOL

And about the physical relation thing - be rest assured, that the essence you're talking about is never going to be lost. Yes, they will reach different levels, of course, since they're living together, but they won't ever go all the way. Yes, this FF has a tendency to stick to the cute side, and although I would love to change that, I'm not being able to. I guess your personality shows in your work, because in spite of having tried so many times, I'm still people's cutest friend. Sigh. 

But anyway, coming to the point, I ain't planning to make them go all the way there, maybe Riddhima has a tendency to be impulsive and go over board, but Armaan, as you can see, is very protective of her, and he knows her inside out. He understands her impulsiveness and  also knows she has a tendency to regret things at times. So he won't let her go over board. Now I'm going to shut up, because there are things planned on these lines in the coming updates. 

Shruuu Hug
Extra hugs for putting my concerns to rest about AR and their physical intimacy!!!!! LOL
I am neither a prude nor old-fashioned, but there is just something about this FF that wouldnt allow me to accept AR going all the way!! And with you allaying my doubts/concerns, I am now at peace!!!!! LOL 
Thank God, you share the same views as me on this subject!!!
On a serious note -- I love this FF too much, to see anything untoward happen!!!

So bring on the rest now!!! Would love to see how they handle that!!!

And yeah, agree completely, that Armaan is the more responsible one here!! Riddhima can pretty much get away with anything with him!!!
Which still brings the question --- after all this cuteness and romance, what happened that caused an issue between them?? Why do I feel that its NOT JUST the fact that Riddhima accepted the job with Will Fern!!!!

Waiting for more to unfold!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

EDITED:

Coming to Chapter 32 b :

And sorry again!!!

Shruuu Hug
Extra hugs for putting my concerns to rest about AR and their physical intimacy!!!!! LOL
I am neither a prude nor old-fashioned, but there is just something about this FF that wouldnt allow me to accept AR going all the way!! And with you allaying my doubts/concerns, I am now at peace!!!!! LOL 
Thank God, you share the same views as me on this subject!!!
On a serious note -- I love this FF too much, to see anything untoward happen!!!

So bring on the rest now!!! Would love to see how they handle that!!!

And yeah, agree completely, that Armaan is the more responsible one here!! Riddhima can pretty much get away with anything with him!!!
Which still brings the question --- after all this cuteness and romance, what happened that caused an issue between them?? Why do I feel that its NOT JUST the fact that Riddhima accepted the job with Will Fern!!!!

Waiting for more to unfold!!!!

Sorry for, eh, intruding buuut I agree with all of the above LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AVKKGMunchkin.

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

I know you're On,So check this Out :)

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1704492&TPN=85

ARCaskettFan