Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 133)

prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06
prachi06

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
lovely update

thanx for pm

continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
its so nice to see u bak

nice part really like ridz POV about her engagement but she needs to overcome her fear too

but its bad that she hide THAT OFFER from armaan

poor AN they need to undrstand themselves

update soon

Munchkin.

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
awesome installments!
i loved riddhima and niki convo..i love how they can express their feelings to each other and be there for each other
armaan is soo funny! :P hes soo cute!
i hope niki atleast tlks to abhi before jumping to conclusions
continue soon x

Munchkin.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Amazing part,an insight to Riddhima's feelings. Hope to read into Armaan's as well .
There is no doubt about the fact that she loves Armaan as much he does if not more. Big smile But I have observed she loves taking all the decisions herself, some she doesnt realize are the ones which cause a rift between her and Armaan.
Like how she hasn't told him about her job, and how she is the on who has a set of rules and not him.
Anyway am sure its all needed for them to get to know each other and be in a happier place and grow in a relation.

Munchkin.

AVKKG IF-Dazzler
AVKKG
AVKKG

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
EDITED:

extremely sorry about the late comment.. Had read the update on my phone since i was away, then came back to pile-loads of work and literally forgot that I had not commented.

Anyways, needless to say, Chapter 32 (a)  was simply too good.
Is Armaan for real??!!!!I just wish he was!!! There would be a mad clamour for someone like him!!  Loved how he put so much thought into making this first trip together so special -- getting money out of his savings for his camera, surprising her with so much, just makes him so much more .. lovable I guess... for want of a better term!!! (As if he isnt already!!!)) But he's just t sooo perfect!!!
Riddhima --- was being just .. Riddhima!!!
her outbursts, her anger tho justified, was a cute read.. But my favorite part was the discussion about the BED!!!!

I loved it!" I said, caressing his cheek. "Thank you!" I smiled at him, and saw him smile back, widely.  "And about the double bed, I think you're forgetting that it was me who used to sneak into your bed at night!" I said cheekily, and saw his dimples deepen. Poking them, I continued, "I trust you with my life." I whispered and saw his eyes twinkle at the use of his words.

"Really now? And how do you know what my intentions are?" He murmured huskily, and for a moment, I swayed at  intensity of passion in his eyes.

"For a person who put pillows between himself and his girlfriend the first time she slept in his arms, I think I'll be okay!" I averted my gaze from his, and shot back. Hiding myself in his arms again, I sighed, content with life once again.

Coming to Chapter 32 b :
Before I say anything else, I just have to say this --- I hope ARmaan Riddhima dont go all the way in terms of their physical relationship.. I know its pretty expected, since they are living together, but For me, that would just kill what I believe is the essence of this FF --- its cuteness, the freshness and innocence in progression of their relationship ..
And I just feel its tooo soon!! Again, thats just my opinion!!! I have read FFs where I didnt mind when  the leads AR went all the way before marriage, but for some reason, I somehow cant find that acceptable in this FF!!!

Anways, loved the NIKKI Riddhima conversation.. Honestly, even I think I understand  Riddhima a little better nowLOL.. It brought forward, like Nikki said, the depth of her love for Armaan, knowing the flaws that she has, in not wanting to bind him if he wanted to move on,( which I dont think will ever happen!!!)

some of the dialogues and scenes were simply Hilariously Outrageous!!! I literally was in splits reading these::::
Oi!" I felt Armaan arms pulling me back. "Stop killing my girlfriend!" He murmured as he pulled me out.

Although it was only Nikki, and although she was married to someone, I still couldn't take the idea of any girl being in Armaan's arms. That's my place.

Nikki finally let go of Armaan, and I stood in front of him, almost protecting him from more unwanted hugs.

"I give up on your breed!" He muttered while I giggled.

"Am I allowed to be here now, because honestly Nikki, you're married, and the last time I checked Riddhima was straight, and I'm not getting a very good feeling about leaving you both alone for so long and-" Armaan rambled on, while Nikki and I sighed and walked past him. Obviously that wasn't enough to shut him up.

The AR convo  was refreshing - from Riddhima's perspective.. She considers him like her husband already, and yet has issues with wearing her ring!!! Hopefully that convo and the one she had with Nikki will put some of her fears to rest!!!!

As always, waiting for more!!!!

And sorry again!!!
My workload is killing me, but I will do my best to comment, in a timely manner!!!!

Edited by armaania13 - 25 July 2011 at 7:36pm

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Guys, when you'll edit your reserved spaces, just let me know, because I just checked the comments and a few them got edited and I didn't realize! SO, please do let me know! Thanks! x

And thanks for all your comments! Hug

Pray I get more of these writing jabs and I give updates sooner than November! LOL
Saniya786 Groupbie
Saniya786
Saniya786

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Aww that wa such a cute part Please continue soon! :) 

Munchkin.

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

simply amazing part...

armi is right,...ridz should got to know..the relation of husband n wife...

n its more of commitment n responsibility...

well they r living together...but still marriage is a big thing..

n she is certainly not ready...

hope she get wid it soon...

n called herself...armi's fiance...

n guys...they really make u crazy...i have one of them...usually doing all stupid n crzy stuff...making me crazy...

gr888 part...

thnx for the pm...

Edited by anumeha_rajat - 24 July 2011 at 6:45pm

Go to top