Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 126)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Few minutes. I'm writing something of your area of interest people. So thoda time toh do. I was dwelling too much on Pizzas and Step Up 3, so lost track of time! LOL

You just HAD to mention Pizzas, didn't you Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Jyo.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Yeah, yummy cheesey pizzas, with spicy, tangy sauce, and yummy toppings! ROFL

And yeah, its past 11, so I'll post a part of what I've written right now and then just post the latter part later once I'm done so Aanya doesn't bury me alive :|

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhea.KaJenAanya.Ethereal-Path

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

And yeah, its past 11, so I'll post a part of what I've written right now and then just post the latter part later once I'm done so Aanya doesn't bury me alive :|

I hate you.

Yay! You're updating LOL

Munchkin.Jyo.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

I hate you.

Yay! You're updating LOL

I repeat what Aanya said :P

Munchkin.Aanya.

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
OMG!! You're UPDATING?? Wohooo!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.Jyo.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

*Shifted to Thread #5*

Edited by Castle-Beckett - 02 August 2011 at 2:18am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

dhruvi.m20inluvwidKASUrtardaydreamer21priyanka11sindukurahensevencoolgirl319..Zahra..sasyanIhArIkAparit.mansiansharabelle_moiStupidcupid1234kajenarshianyaimmayurfanaraja1234ARCaskettFanRhea.KaJenSurrealFantasytrouble_006ksg_ritikadiyaa1pkHazel-eyeInfinite_FlameSuvarna....scorpio95vj2102bushrayouprachi06ParneetSblessed4gupta.aditi20Jenniferfanammy_ka_ashuCrazyy_Fanvidu87Sanaa629Simmy003alaipayutheyAanya.-Shormi-shonagudiaJyo.ARKJ_4EVER-RabiaKSGKaJen-sejal719anjie22caprigurlnyxxjiyaa_m.:.MONA.:.-tehreem-MeghzzteenorchidEthereal-Pathcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatObodroKargosh_Oishi_

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Res!
Read it! Will edit in sometime...Dad calling.. :P
*Edited*
Shrutika!!
Firstly i wasn't expecting an update bt then when i saw ur comments, i was like Yayyy!!! Shru's updating!! :D
Ok coming back to the part, It was nice..i liked it...Riddhima said that he's like a husband to her...well i agree with Armaan.. And Riddhima needs to understand what a husband-wife relationship means..Its nt only living together...Like you've mentioned here, Its abt taking up responsibility..and fulfilling each other's requirement... ;) Haha! Well its abt knowing each other in and out...and hopefully Riddhima will understand that soon! :)
Hey do finish this part soon Shru!
Love
Rhea

Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 23 July 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
-Edited-

By god, this is like.. so freaking epic :D Two instalments in a day :D 

The update...

It was really good. :D Like, my favourite part was Nikki and Riddhima's conversation! Loved it how they shared their feelings with each others and let their insecurities out! I feel bad for Nikki and Abhi, but then Riddhima had a point! I agree with her that Nikki should talk to him again and that too without blaming him. :) And I like the way Riddhima has started to understand the meaning of a proper relationship. And she is getting it from everyone now.. Armaan, Nikki... And you know what I am scared about.. What will happen when she tells Armaan about the job? I don't even want to think about it!

I found it cute when Armaan pulled Riddhima out of Nikki's hug! "Oi!" I felt Armaan arms pulling me back. "Stop killing my girlfriend!" LOL He is so cute 

"I give up on your breed!" He muttered while I giggled. ROFL I don't know why but the use of the 'breed' cracked me up :P

"Am I allowed to be here now, because honestly Nikki, you're married, and the last time I checked Riddhima was straight, and I'm not getting a very good feeling about leaving you both alone for so long and-"   ROFL This cracked me up as well, and I think everyone would have laughed reading this! :P :P

You know why I love this FF so much? Because firstly, I can see everything :D Secondly, everything you write is convincing :) It's like, I am reading and I get pulled into this story and I am standing there, watching everything and thinking, "Man that is so true. This is so realistic" You write beautifully, no doubt about that :D

And update soon. :P Hoping you would think of doing some "time pass" soon :P :P Jokes, do what is important first, then the FF. :D

Lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 23 July 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Go to top