Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 120)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hey shru.
I am sure all people have their reason for not commenting (even being lazy is a reason naLOL ) But please don't say we don't want to read it further or something like that. You know i started this story from the confession part as i got the link from somewhere ( Chollly don't get angry for reading from the middle Smile) but  after you have taken this break i went back and read it from the start.  Your story is very real and close to heart .. So please don't stop it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
 Hey ,
 Pls don't think to warp it up... Its going great.. and nowhere it's loosing its touch... though I know I am myself is an irregular commenter.. so u may not consider me.. But the truth is I am only on my way to become a regular commenter. U believe it or not some people like me are still sometime shy to express their opinion.. I know its not a best excuse and u hav 1000 of counter argument and all that are very justified.. But Its the only thing I can tell u.. Infact I came to commenting on ffs after having a thretning from sana to all the silent readers. and that too not long ago.. So i still struggles in this matter..

But believe me I love ur ff. . . it's truly amazing. . .Pls continue it in ur way. . .

i am sorry. . .

Munchkin.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Shruu Hug

First off, I'm SO sorry for not commenting earlier! And I didn't reserve a post because I thought I'd already commented! Sorry :)

I've already commented on the first installment, so I'll start with the second :)

It was AMAZING! :) I loved it completely :D

OMG Armaan had his 18th Birthday in Vegas? Damnn he's lucky!!! i have a friend whose 18th birthday is in a months time, he's going to Mumbai for clubbing! I am SO jealous :P :D

"Bellagio! I wish I could've taken you to Caesars Palace where Nikki's staying! Its an awesome place, that's where we'd stayed too, but you know'Umm'" He said sheepishly. I smiled at him.

"I don't care! I'm with you!" I grinned at him, holding his hand. He smiled back, squeezing my hand.

Awwh this bit is so cute! And real too! I can imagine them having financial constraints :D But I love Munckin and Peanuts just the sameee :D <3

LMAO I can't believe he mentioned going to his room with his date in front of Riddhima! Marwaana hai kya? :D And obviously she didn't take it lying down - 

"Whatever! If I see one big-butted bimbo around you while we're here, I'm going to chop you alive, and eat you up too!" I snarled at him.

"Geez Munchkin, at least save your real evil side for later, so that I don't get second thoughts about you!" He said sarcastically. I glared at him and that was his cue to shut up.

Hehe I loved this! Especially the big-butted bimbo part! Had me laughing out loud LOL

I actually Googled Bellagio to see how it looked :D Call me crazy, but I'm a very visual person when it comes to reading LOL Armaan took out money from the camera waala account? On one hand I agree with Riddhima! Not that I had noticed this before but what she said about him having the need to please her is in a way true. But on the other, I disagree! He's Armaan! And he loves her! And that's all there is to it! So, to tell you the truth I'm a little confused with this :)

LMAO I loved it when he said they'd cut down on the honeymoon LOL 

Oooh single room? I like ;) [Yeah I have a SLIGHTLY corrupt mind ROFL]

"Really now? And how do you know what my intentions are?" He murmured huskily, and for a moment, I swayed at  intensity of passion in his eyes.

"For a person who put pillows between himself and his girlfriend the first time she slept in his arms, I think I'll be okay!" I averted my gaze from his, and shot back. Hiding myself in his arms again, I sighed, content with life once again.

Awwwh! Shruuu these two are PERFECT! Really! SO SO SO SO SO amazing <3 *sigh* I loveee them :D <3

All in all, an awesome update! :) Their arguments [the little, harmless ones and the serious one too :D], their masti, and most of all their love was portrayed beautifully :) <3 Loved it to bits :D

Continue soon! 

xoxo

Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 19 July 2011 at 11:01am

Munchkin.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by vaishiksg - 19 July 2011 at 11:48pm
ARCaskettFan Goldie
ARCaskettFan
ARCaskettFan

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Shru i dnt think anyone who has read AWOTB can ever get over it...
So dont even think of wrapping it up

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

@shru i do understand.. wat u are feeling... bt i have commented wen evr u upd8ted... n i jus comment once nt more than that...
 i dun like pestering n e one so much.. so i dun ask u for upd8's or be it n e one else for that matter.. i knw u r very much busy wid ur academics n all so u dun get time.. to upd8.. we all knw that.. so we dun pester much.. u only said.. that u wont b upd8ing much till november... u will b keeping low on upd8's so .. evry1 is jus giving u time.. n jus like u r busy.. so is evry1 else..
 there is so much more to ones life rite??
u need nt get disappointed like this.. n stress urself on such trivial issues.. ppl wud b bak once..they get free n also u get free... so chill n dun get worked up..

n there is no problem wid ur story.. its going perfect.. n at its rite pace... n u need not change n e thing about it...

and lastly.. never evr rite for others.. but urself.. , then u wont get worked up like this.. u give others opinion much more importance than urself...

How much time do you think writing an update takes? Its not something that can be written up in a matter of a few minutes, you know! But I still updated quiet a few times because I knew you guys were waiting! So I don't want to listen to that 'busy' excuse, because honestly, you're right, even my life has much more to it than just IF! 

And I wasn't talking about people pestering me about the updates! I was talking about a few people not commenting on the parts I recently put up! And I hadn't seen the regular readers' likes on them either, so I thought I should ask them the reason than let this keep playing with my mind!

And honestly, I know these posts of mine may irk you guys a lot, and that's precisely why I mentioned there that it was meant strictly only out of concern for my story and nothing else! I'm not compelling anyone to come forward and comment, but I always need to know if I'm going wrong somewhere! Its not that I'm not confident about my work! I've always maintained that AWOTB is my baby! But is it wrong to ask feedback from readers, especially when I'm getting so little of it nowadays? 

And you know what, I won't be asking anyone to comment anymore! Silent readers toh I gave up only, but even the regular readers. Go ahead, I won't ask for comments anymore, you guys can comment as and when you want, if you guys want to at all! I'll just update as and when I can! Who cares about how badly it hurts me! SO go ahead, read and get yourselves entertained!

I'm sorry if I sounded rude in my note or over here! I tend to lose it sometimes! 

Regards and loads of Love,
Shrutika x

Aanya.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARCaskettFan

Shru i dnt think anyone who has read AWOTB can ever get over it...
So dont even think of wrapping it up

Aww thank you! Hug

If no one, I know at least you'll comment! Be it two lines even, but you've never failed to give a response on any part till now! Thank you! Big smile

Aanya.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by vaishiksg - 19 July 2011 at 11:49pm

Go to top