Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 115)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki0809

Originally posted by Sanaa629

Guys...buckle up and TELL her everything that's in your heart..!! Even I want to know..!!

Maybe it's the fact that she updates very infrequently..and gives installments..but honestly..she tries after all that academic pressure.!! At least she gives installemnts..!! Do you guys want her to give a whole part after like what..months??!!!

I certainly don't want that..!!! :O :O :O sooo please keep up the comments guys and trust me..it makes a writer's day to see people pestering them for updates even if it's not possible..!!! She might give more frequent updates the more you pester her..!! ;)

Love,
Sanaa
I ALREADY GAVE FEEDBACKConfused

Not to sound rude or anything, but you are one of those regular readers! Confused Ouch

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Guys...buckle up and TELL her everything that's in your heart..!! Even I want to know..!!

Maybe it's the fact that she updates very infrequently..and gives installments..but honestly..she tries after all that academic pressure.!! At least she gives installemnts..!! Do you guys want her to give a whole part after like what..months??!!!

I certainly don't want that..!!! :O :O :O sooo please keep up the comments guys and trust me..it makes a writer's day to see people pestering them for updates even if it's not possible..!!! She might give more frequent updates the more you pester her..!! ;)

Love,
Sanaa

Not to sound rude or anything, but you are one of those regular readers! Confused Ouch
oh u mean i comment less kya???oh well wenevr i get time i do comment...Confusedcollege ne paseene nikaal diye the...but i think i give u almost regular feedback..but if not pls accept my apology

Edited by nikki0809 - 18 July 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
ur wrong so wrong... i dont no what ur talking about being scary LOL ur not  scary at all and i still love both ur ff's as i did when they 1st started but my comments have been and are going to be delayed cause im bust ATM so plz  dont stop sending me pms :P..and ur not scary at all lol

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Love,
Sanaa

I think you and Aanya more than fill up for everyone put together where pestering is concerned!!  LOL

Sanaa629

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Love,
Sanaa

so this note wasnt for regular readersConfused

It was for ALL readers! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaa629-DavneetKaur-

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Love,
Sanaa

oh u mean i comment less kya???oh well wenevr i get time i do comment...Confusedcollege ne paseene nikaal diye the...but i think i give u almost regular feedback..but if not pls accept my apology

Haven't seen your comments in many of the previous parts! Shocked

Or I may have missed them, although that is highly unlikely. I tend to remember who has commented and who hasn't! Confused

-DavneetKaur-

ParneetS IF-Dazzler
ParneetS
ParneetS

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
hey Shru..:)
don't take stress or something...:) i love the ff alot more than i think and i'm pretty sure others do too..
for comments..i'm sorry before i used to comment asking for update as well...but now i dont because i'm damn busy with my life...i've summer school...wrapping 4 mnths of school in 15 days n along with that work every night...soo i come home at 3 at night...:( n leave at 6 in the mrng i hardly have time to do anything but i do come n check out if u have updated but thats all i can do till august...:(
but in august i'll be on ur case sooo better be ready...;)
sorry abt that again..:(
and plzzz meri maaa don't make any changes in the story...leave it the way it is...:)

Edited by cutiepreet - 18 July 2011 at 12:47pm

Munchkin.

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Love,
Sanaa

Haven't seen your comments in many of the previous parts! Shocked

Or I may have missed them, although that is highly unlikely. I tend to remember who has commented and who hasn't! Confused
lekin maine bhi to recently comment kiya tha and abt previous parts ya maybe i dint Confusedso ill apologise for thatEmbarrassed

Munchkin.

Go to top