Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 102)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
AHHH update Stern Smile yayy !

REALLY well written as usual, love the way you put in all the feelings and dialogues so well.
AHH I dont know what to tell Riddhima LOL , the poor guy does so much to surprise and make her happy, but she just always spoils it. Like the whole date when he proposed and now this. For the person who surprised her, and put in his hear into it, must be such a let down for him.
I guess thats why Armaan feels the insecurity and tries to keep her happy, because she always seems so confused with what she wants from the both.
But I like how the story is moving, but Riddhima has a long way to go in understanding the relationship better !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Comment edited on Pg 98! :)

Munchkin.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
HEY SHRU... READ THE INSTALLMENT... i simply loved it.. i love the way u r potraying things.. these issues cum up  in real life.. abt the spending money, savings , being practical/ emotional, family, etc etc.. n as for nw.. u r taking it ina rite way...
 as for armaan.. i wud like him to b more open to ridzi.. n nt keep evrything inside him.. he is the same in almost all ff  n well in the serial to he was like this only.. y does he alwys think abt others.. ?? u knw the prob wid ammy's charcter is.. be it in the serial or fic.. - he does thinks wat he thinks is good for others or wat he thinks will b liked / loved by others... he ha sto understand that .. life n ppl is nt wat it is according to hw he thinks they feel abt it... its a vice versa connection... there is nt only one person involved in things.. there r always/ mostly two or more  ppl involved

waiting for u to complete the upd8...Smile
lets c hw u r gonna take ur story fwd...Big smile

Edited by vaishiksg - 09 July 2011 at 11:01am

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

HEY SHRU... READ THE INSTALLMENT... i simply loved it.. i love the way u r potraying things.. these issues cum up  in real life.. abt the spending money, savings , being practical/ emotional, family, etc etc.. n as for nw.. u r taking it ina rite way...
 as for armaan.. i wud like him to b more open to ridzi.. n nt keep evrything inside him.. he is the same in almost all ff  n well in the serial to he was like this only.. y does he alwys think abt others.. ?? u knw the prob wid ammy's charcter is.. be it in the serial or fic.. - he does thinks wat he thinks is good for others or wat he thinks will b liked / loved by others... he ha sto understand that .. life n ppl is nt wat it is according to hw they feel abt it... its a vice versa connection... there is nt nt only one person involved in things.. there r always/ mostly two or more 

waiting for u to complete the upd8...
lets c hw u r gonna take ur story fwd...

Yeah, Armaan has always been like that, in all FFs and in DMG itself as well! But unlike others, here, he's like that because he's the pleaser here - he has the urge to please everyone, from his parents to Riddhima - and in the show and in most other FFs, its the other way round - where Riddhima's the pleaser. Obviously Riddhima's proven it time and again that she doesn't live to please anybody! But Armaan on the other hand has always lived like that! And so, he's used to suppressing his feelings!

What Armaan needs to understand is, that he's got to be a little selfish! And don't worry, Riddhima will get through to him! This is a hint about what happened in Vegas. Not the issue, but a gist of it! 

SankiPagal

roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
wooohooo...u updated...thank u...the update is really really nice...Armaan is the best boyfriend... but i think i know ewhere his zeal to prove his love comes form...he has got a girlfriend who is confused for life...and have weired working of braincells...but i love her...i am really curious to know " what happened in Vagas"...why is he behaving cold with her? is it something to do with her working? pls update soon..

P.S.  hey pls don't think  I don't love ur ff when I comment short.. may be i  am not that much expressive..but  what i say is directly from my heart...and i really heartily love this ff...actually ur ff is the 1st where i start commenting  ( actually ur threats do the magic)...so pls continue soon...and pls take care of urself...

Munchkin.

AWOTB_BTHE_PM Newbie
AWOTB_BTHE_PM
AWOTB_BTHE_PM

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

This is me, Shrutika aka Castle-Beckett. I'm using Zephyy and Aanya's tactic here and making a separate PM account to send you guys PMs, because its highly inconvenient to send 200 something people PMs, many of which don't read my FFs! Confused LOL

So, if you guys want PMs, please add this account to your BL! I won't be adding people, because I'll only be opening this account as and when I finish chapters of either AWOTB or BTHE! So you guys will have to add me on your own! Embarrassed

And I'll accept your requests only if you guys have commented over here at least once in your lives! I won't be sending PMs to people who don't comment! So if you're a silent reader, sorry, but you'll just have to be on the look-out when I update the title of the FFs! 
Please don't take offence, but I think its just fair! I won't be taking the trouble to send PMs to you guys when you don't take the trouble to comment! 
And this wasn't a threat, or a request, or anything of that sort! Just making my point clear, that's all! So you'll needn't get scared or anything and start commenting out of fear and offence! Because there's none of that intended!

Thanks a tonne you guys! Be sure to add me if you'll want PMs! Hug

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

inluvwidKASUdaydreamer21happygirl18mehak_mangiSaniya786awotbfannIhArIkA..Zahra..ahensevenansharaRihanna4allshivi17scorpio95roshni_Aaraja1234cuteshilpaRhea.KaJenHellotomylifeprachi06Jenniferfansimply.meSimmy003R1U2K3sejal719anjie22Aanya.alaipayutheyshonagudia-RabiaKSGKaJen-jiyaa_mnyxxEthereal-Pathcrazy4KASH_AR-Anku-sjain

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Guys please read the note above! By AWOTB_BTHE_PM, I mean! That's my new PM account! 

Thanks! 
Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Good idea! :D
added!

Munchkin.

Go to top