A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
Oops ... it started and ended as well :( This seems to be getting slightly serious now. The mushy mushy moments seem to be ending with  a check of reality.

Hmmm, waiting to read further and liked the update so far.
awesome parts. please continue soon
Awesum ins.!
i love ridz n nikiz friendship! n i bet Armaan heard that convo...
the end was realy funny 😆
Love Armaan

I LOVED THE UPDATE.
YOU WROTE EVERYTHING SO PERFECTLY.
YOU REALLYY KNOW BOUT ALL THIS RELATIONSHIP THINGS.
BECAUSE THE WAY YOU WRITE IT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE =)
AWWW LOVE RIDHZY +&& NIKKI FWENDSHIP.
FEEL BAD FOR NIKKI.
+&& RIDHZY HOPE SHE TELLS ARMAAN ASAP!
UPDATE SOON 
great part! i like how you described both girls insecurities in this part, and then both of them solving it. 😊 
Amazing part !!!! Hope ridhima tells Armaan about her job...coz I have a feeling that its not good news...pl continue soon !!!!
2nd installment!

okay phew finally I am caught up with this FF 😃
and I am sure you are really happy I finally edited 😆😳 sorry to keep u waiting 😳

okay wow this installment was surely not what I had imagined it to be! I thought we'd see masti but this was totally something else!!!

Nikki-Ridz convo was just amazing!!! and so beautifully written! I loved how Nikki avoided and then when she wanted to say it, got Ridz to speak out her feelings!
I really wanna see ridz wear the ring in this trip and surprise Armaan 😳 that would be really sweet!!! and she needs to accept that she's his fiance and not hurt him even though he won't say anything
🤔

Thoroughly loved how it was Armaan explaining the changes in marriage rather than Ridz explaining it!!! I love it when guys are better at understanding it :) and though ridz won't agree right away! it's good she understands that he is right!

okay anxiously waiting on what is in store for us for the next part!!! ugh I already sense it's AR fight
🤔Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
ahhh
omg yayyy loved the installment but i want more AR scenes lol
ooh and vegas - listen/watch the vid by katy perry - waking up in vegas...pretty much sums it up :D hehe

cont soon!
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Saali. Tane part dedicate kairu anne havve sui jaye chhe? Sharam nathi aauti chokri? ðŸ˜†

Jaane! Tane atyaar sudhi khabar nati padi ke hu bauj BESHARAM chokri chu ðŸ¤£
Shanti raakh, thodi vaar pachi edit karis! ðŸ˜†
Have to rush to dance class... so will come back and edit later! 

*Reserved* 

*Edited* 

Wonderful update. 
Loved the whole Nikki and Riddhima heart-to-heart conversation. They open upto each other in a way that only to best friends can do, and it is heart warming! Not only that, but they are so honest with each other. Like Nikki explains Riddhima that living together and marriage are two completely different things and Riddhima sorta understands it. Their relationship is very heart warming. You should add more Nikki-Riddhima scenes. 
Seriously, even I fail to understand why Riddhima doesn't tell Armaan about the job thing. 
I hope Nikki-Abhi talk about it and sort it out. I hate to see the couple in a fight! Moreover, I hope the four can spend a happy time together in Vegas! 
I understand Riddhima's relationship phobia, and why she's  asking for time and stuff. I'm sure Armaan is a very understand guy AND he is her best friend.. so I'm sure he will give Riddhima her space and time. That is one of the various other reasons why I love him-he's very understanding. ðŸ˜Š

Thank you for updating! I loved the present. You are a sweetheart. 

Take care! 

-Deby 
Edited by jeflkjfkljfkj - 12 years ago