Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: awotbfan

liked the part...!!

waiting for the complete update though...wonder what is gonna happen next!
u dint p.m me :(:(
continue soon!

Have you read my note about my PM Account? Its AWOTB_BTHE_PM, just add that, and you'll be added to my PM List! But don't worry, I haven't sent out PMs for this chapter yet, will do it once I finish the whole thing! ðŸ˜Š
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Comment edited on Pg 129! :)Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RheaKSG4eva

Res!
Read it! Will edit in sometime...Dad calling.. :P
*Edited*
Shrutika!!
Firstly i wasn't expecting an update bt then when i saw ur comments, i was like Yayyy!!! Shru's updating!! :D
Ok coming back to the part, It was nice..i liked it...Riddhima said that he's like a husband to her...well i agree with Armaan.. And Riddhima needs to understand what a husband-wife relationship means..Its nt only living together...Like you've mentioned here, Its abt taking up responsibility..and fulfilling each other's requirement... ;) Haha! Well its abt knowing each other in and out...and hopefully Riddhima will understand that soon! :)
Hey do finish this part soon Shru!
Love
Rhea

For that she'll have to accept that she's engaged first! ðŸ¤£

And since I need to make them move a few steps ahead, this chapter is going to be so long, I think I'll fall asleep till I finish! ðŸ¤¢

Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haha! Agreed! :P And srsly...IPhone's such a pain at times...ugh... :/
Simmy003 thumbnail
OMG RES!! 

OMG EDIT!! ðŸ¤£

Awww look at the birthday gifts, they are so wonderful!!! ðŸ˜† I love when it's people's birthdays and you update :D tehe Well anyway, I have to go somewhere right now and this comment won't be really long, maybe.. but yehhh I wuvvved the update! When do I don't? Pshhttt, LOL 
The beginning when Nikki was giving Riddhima a bear hug and Armaan pulled her back saying "Stop killing my girlfriend!" Lmfaooo why is he so cute?? ðŸ¤£ 
Awwie Abhi and Nikki's problems are normal, I feel like it's cute! Haha Abhi is a workaholic, anyone specially a wife would hate that!!! And as far as Riddhima and commitment goes, ummm there's not much to say except, finally she knows what it actually means!!! Living together is not the same as getting married, goshh! LOL But I loved the girlie conversation her and Nikki had. It made her realize the difference b/w actually being married and living together... and now she knows that it's a whole different phase! 

O, and the tiny private seshh b/w the girls, about getting close to their guys, hahaha that part I think was the most realistic one! AR have had their moments, hmm makes me wonder when they are taking it to the next level ;) Lmaoo jk I love the way they're going, slow and steady.. however I wouldn't mind that either! :P Hehe oh and Riddhima needs to tell Armaan about that Willis guy or w.e his name was...lmaoo I forget I think it was Will...🤔 Yeh, but she needs to tell him asap!!!! I hope that didn't create the problemoo b/w them, if it did then ahhh stoopid Riddhima! But i hope she tells him the truth real soon!
LMAO @Armaan in the end, he's too adorable! ðŸ˜† I love him!!!!! <3

Well that ^ wasn't very short either LOL * shrugs* UPDATE ASA you get the time to Shru!! And pwease, if you ever get the time to update BTHE, DO ITTT!!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Mwahhh, Simmy <3
Edited by Simmy003 - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: akufull2mad

tu mere se naraaz che???

bol de!

Nope!

Basically, Riddhima has to know that living together isn't exactly a commitment, and although it may seem like a huge step, it probably isn't! And also, she's kind of having conflicting theories now, and like Armaan said, marriages are much more than just living together. For Riddhima, it seemed like a big step, hence she didn't think the whole engagement stuff was significant. But now she can tell the difference, like Armaan pointed out, and she can't really relate to her reasoning anymore about why she shouldn't wear the ring. Did you get it now? I agree its a little complicated, but this was the best way in which it could be brought out! I had planned for it this way, and its very in-depth, and I can bet many people won't be able to relate to it. I just hope I've explained it right though! =|
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Nope!

Basically, Riddhima has to know that living together isn't exactly a commitment, and although it may seem like a huge step, it probably isn't! And also, she's kind of having conflicting theories now, and like Armaan said, marriages are much more than just living together. For Riddhima, it seemed like a big step, hence she didn't think the whole engagement stuff was significant. But now she can tell the difference, like Armaan pointed out, and she can't really relate to her reasoning anymore about why she shouldn't wear the ring. Did you get it now? I agree its a little complicated, but this was the best way in which it could be brought out! I had planned for it this way, and its very in-depth, and I can bet many people won't be able to relate to it. I just hope I've explained it right though! =|

oh k
n thank god that you are not angry with me!
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res..:)
will edit after getting back from work...:(
EDITED :)
hey Shru..;)
the part was awesome..<3
loved it..<3
really really loved the talk btw Nikki and Ridz...it actually clarified many things...:)
awww AR r sooo cute..<3
cont soon..:)

Edited by cutiepreet - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Installment 2 of the part is up on Page 129! Do check it out! 
AWOTB_BTHE_PM thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
PMs have been sent to those who added this account to their buddy list! If you'll want PMs, please add me yourself, I won't be doing it! Thanks x