Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Holy Shit! Are you mad??? Lose interest in AWOTB? Like SERIOUSLY?

I love love love AWOTB to bits! And no pweaashh don't stop posting installments :| Then you'll only update after, like, MONTHS :(

I haven't lost interest and neither do I want it to end!!!

And no you aren't rude or scary or whatever! You're sweet <3 ðŸ¤—

To others: People, you BETTER start commenting because I want AWOTB! *throws tantrum*

xoxo
Aanya
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shru I dont know why you feel that people dont read ur ff anymore or dont post here.You are really lucky to get such great comments, and people spamming your thread with updates. You should be glad about it. I can understand that you maybe worried not seeing some of your regular readers here, but maybe they are also busy with studies, work or something else.I am sure they all yet catch up. I understand how important opinions and comments are to a writer, but other than those who reserve and dont comment again, the others might genuinly be inactive itself. Maybe a few just wait to read the complete part and comment, because they cant judge an action or reaction by any character unless they know all about it.
You are one of the best writers I know, and you should be proud of that talent you have in you, and be confident about it. Be rest assured about that. 
As far as the story is going, its just taking its course. 
daydreamer21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Read your note. Honestly speaking I've stopped 
following both your FFs - AWOTB and BTHE.
Not because I stopped loving them or something,
I still love both the FFs to the bits but because
I am in 12th now. :D :P N trust me as much as I luv
to log in n read the FFs i am not able to that these days. 
The classes, college, practicals, assignments, tests etc leave me 
dead tired by the end of the day. I hope u understand. 
I luv the FFs. Don't even think of discontinuing them! 
Keep posting installments wenever possible. I wont b able to comment 
but i promise I'll try my level best to at least write 2-3 lines to let u
knw i liked it! N trust me the plot is getting interesting. Its not at all dragged!
So don't wrap it up so soon. Please. I neither pester u for updates nor m I 
a very regular person to come n comment here. But trust me, even if I am busy 
and not a very regular person to comment here I love AWOTB and BTHE 
more than anything. Continue the FFs. Will certainly try my best to 
N yea one more thing u r not at all scary or rude or anything like that. 
Don't be under such misconceptions like these! Its just ur love for ur FF and readers!
Lots of luv,
Mugdha :) 
bueaty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plzzz Dnt evn thnk of wrapping it up...it's one of my fav..
I promise I'll comment whnevr I can..:)
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shrutika!!
Well this FF is my personal fav. and when ppl ask me for FF's, AWOTB is the first thing i suggest!
I sooo love this one!
I've read it twice already... :)
And if i'm not able to comment, its coz of academic pressure... :'( sorry... 10th std hai na...but i usually try to comment even if its just 2 lines...
And Shru the story's going very well...
Don't wrap it up sooo soon plzzz...
And hey! if possible, UPDATE SOON... ;)
Love
Rhea
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are an amazing writer and your FF is an excellent piece of work so stop worrying and have confidence in what you are writing ...we love it !!!!!
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great installment Shru!
but i think Armaan does need to be more pratical about spending money like that..i know he says he is but who knows what could happen.. i think riddhima right and he should sometimes put himself before thinknig about others like he did in the installment..he thought about how riddhima would feel but he didnt know how spending all that money could affect him!
other than that! it was super :D
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update yaar

thanx for pm

continue very soon

and plz continue it
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Shru I dont know why you feel that people dont read ur ff anymore or dont post here.You are really lucky to get such great comments, and people spamming your thread with updates. You should be glad about it. I can understand that you maybe worried not seeing some of your regular readers here, but maybe they are also busy with studies, work or something else.I am sure they all yet catch up. I understand how important opinions and comments are to a writer, but other than those who reserve and dont comment again, the others might genuinly be inactive itself. Maybe a few just wait to read the complete part and comment, because they cant judge an action or reaction by any character unless they know all about it.

You are one of the best writers I know, and you should be proud of that talent you have in you, and be confident about it. Be rest assured about that. 
As far as the story is going, its just taking its course. 

I understand when people are busy. I'm one of those people right now, but I'm not saying this just because of that! I've seen these regular readers comment many other places, and I don't even see their likes on the updates any more! 

And I'm confident of my work, which is precisely why I feel bad when others don't see it! I like to be appreciated for my work, because at the end of the day, I am writing these stories for you guys! ðŸ˜Š
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Holy Shit! Are you mad??? Lose interest in AWOTB? Like SERIOUSLY?

I love love love AWOTB to bits! And no pweaashh don't stop posting installments :| Then you'll only update after, like, MONTHS :(

I haven't lost interest and neither do I want it to end!!!

And no you aren't rude or scary or whatever! You're sweet <3 ðŸ¤—

To others: People, you BETTER start commenting because I want AWOTB! *throws tantrum*

xoxo
Aanya

I honestly don't like posting installments anyway! ðŸ˜†

And I was posting them only because I didn't have time to complete them altogether...But post November I'll be posting only full parts! ðŸ˜Š